Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
How much do you love/HATE ohio! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Ohio
YEA!
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Hell NO!
53%
 53%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 32

Survient

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:40 pm
Japan is a nice place to visit, but not to live really. Everything is smaller, cars, houses, and the cost of living is way higher. I'd be nice to have a summer home there and vacation there though. As for ohio, yeah we all could find something to do, and we have, it's going online and getting fatter all the while. There are a few things to do in ohio, just not what people are interested in these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:31 am
lostica
Ohio's okay except its malpractice insurance is too high. That's why we're losing doctors. Quick, vote for politicians who want to bring down the cost of malpractice or you'll have no doctors left to take care of you when you're sick!!

I can die sick as long as when you quit gaia I get your items.  

ccg1232009

lostica

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:50 am
ccg1232009
lostica
Ohio's okay except its malpractice insurance is too high. That's why we're losing doctors. Quick, vote for politicians who want to bring down the cost of malpractice or you'll have no doctors left to take care of you when you're sick!!

I can die sick as long as when you quit gaia I get your items.
Oh...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:57 am
oh what. I have lost all my items when gaia banned my main account and now I have nothing. So yeah I would love to have my headphones my chibiwings and my tail back but that isn't going to happen unless they are given.  

ccg1232009

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:22 pm
i hate Ohio it's boring gay and no fun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:54 pm
ccg1232009
oh what. I have lost all my items when gaia banned my main account and now I have nothing. So yeah I would love to have my headphones my chibiwings and my tail back but that isn't going to happen unless they are given.
Oh, as in it's strange you attempted to somehow incorporate what I said into asking for my items.  

lostica

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:59 pm
lostica
ccg1232009
Oh, as in it's strange you attempted to somehow incorporate what I said into asking for my items.

Yeah but not untill you quit gaia. While you are on gaia and using the account you can keep them. But when you quit I would like to have them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:18 pm
wen i get older i am going to move to a beach and yah it's a lot better than ohio but i could live some where cold and dark too!! hummm dark fun tee hee hee sry thee weird part of me tee hee hee

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:28 pm
When I get older i plan on moving to california or texas. But plans don't always work out so we will have to wait and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:06 pm
yah thing's do change..

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:14 pm
Yeah, but it would be boring if they didnt'.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:05 pm
there is nothing wrong with ohio, and there is planty to do if you take the time to stop and look. for one thing, the weather does suck, but frequent tornadoes and earthquakes suck more. i went to akon in texas, and they have weather ISSUES. there news boradcasts actually have an ozone lvel warning for each day. you can get suburn just driving around for a few hours.  

belgarion0

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:25 pm
I like Ohio, but hate the cold >.< it's bittersweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:44 am
OK lets make this simple for everyone

OHIO = HELL HOLE

is that simple enough or do you have mikes intellegence.  

ccg1232009

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:01 pm
lol I dont live in ohio, but man I HATE the license plates. I was in Bryan yesterday, and all the license plates say OHIO and Indiana license plates are all Indiana It's so annoying, it's like license plate whores.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff