Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am
All tagged!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 am
I'm here with usdia for Christian!

I have one stallion Rotom.

I have two mares that could use RP/stats (Yukiko and Tranquility)
Two that need plot, Lunar and Forte.

I'm open for just about anything with them.

This is my usdia plot thread <- very basic. But Feel free to PM me, if you want more info, or talk about possible plots and such <333  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm
Cool beans. :3 I'll check over all your pretties and send you a pm asap.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 pm
heart  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 am
Since I remember we had sooo much fun with PM RP with these two back in the fall and Flann's RPs have kinda stalled out (so she needs some luuurrrvvve!), would you be interested in guild RP with Flann? She lives in a cave up in the mountains. ^^ *Won't offer anything romantic, since she's got Flann set aside for the moment* Also...dunno if you're still interested in some kind of future relationship with Parva; I won't know for some months what her relationship status is (since RP is kinda progressing slowly with Richmon's owner), but I'll post again once I know something. ^^; (No rush, since she's just had her first foals)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am
I'm interested in both, most definately. <333 Flann was uber fun to play with!

I'd like to have rp between Christian and Parvati first and foremost, then if it works out that way (and you find out what's going on with Richmon) then we can talk. :3

You start one, I'll start the other?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 pm
Mmmkay, I'll start Flann. Just a quick question on the Parva RP, though: Parva has a fun little snag attached to her in terms of all stally RP all of us lovingly call Gane. Gane, short for Ganesha, believes the following: 1) he doesn't have a daddy; 2) no stally is worthy of his mommy; 3) he will never have any kind of daddy; 4) it's perfectly fine to bully his mommy's dates behind her back; and 5) it's perfectly fine to blackmail said stallies into silence about the bullying. Aside from that, he's the sweetest thing that ever happened to his mommy. xd That said...do you want Gane to meet Christian, or do you want him to find out later and throw a fit? >DDDD

My AIM is litetreegvr89

EDIT: Linku  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Haha! Oh, that poor boy. xDD If he met Christian right off, he wouldn't openly get back at the boy for his behavior, but behind Parvati's back he'd pull on Gane's tail or trip him. >D

Awesome! I'll reply when I get home and I can set up one for the three of them, or just Parva and Christian if you'd like?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm
Ooooh, do three, do threeeeee~! 8D *Ish ebilly excited about how much havoc Gane's dark side is wreaking and takes childish delight in noting how Rich and Christian plan on dealing with the little nuisance* Seriously, someone does need to make sure Gane doesn't totally get away with all this stuff behind his mommy's back. Rich freaks Gane the hell out (seeing as Rich was the Guardian of Purgatory), and it sounds like Christian is going to not let himself be bullied by a pint-sized unicorn colt. 8D *Kicked ferociously by tiny cloven silver hooves*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Tag and link!

Oh believe me, even if Parvati & Christian don't go further, I plan to have him bug the s**t out of Ganesha every time they meet from now on. Lol.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:31 pm
Lulz, now if Parva and Christian don't end up together, I totally want Christian to be like his badass young uncle or older brother to Gane who just pisses him off and teases him a lot. xd Tag in both. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am
That can definately be arranged! xDDDD Tag.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Hey~ I never heard back from you, about the Usdia and Rping and such. Unless I accidentally deleted the PM.. DX  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Oh, God! I thought I sent you a reply. D8= I'll see if I still have it and ship it back to you.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Moose, have I told you yet today how much I love you and your RPing? 8DDDDDDD Tag.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff