Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Not your Average Girl (girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thatmotochick

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Well, I don't wear makeup, I'd rather be playing sports or skateboarding or playing videogames with the guys then talking with friends about dumb stuff. I don't paint my nails unless I have absolutely nothing to do. I've never had a boyfriend because I can't date, although I have had many chances to disobey my parents. When my friends get in trouble with their parents, I try not to get mad as well, instead seeing it from the parents' point of view. I hate it when people date and they've never seen eachother in real life. I'd rather be wearing jeans and a t-shirt than a short skirt or a low cut shirt that shows off my, well you know. I'd waaay rather be talking to guys than girls because they hate drama and so do I... The number one thing I want in my hopefully future boyfriend is for him to hold me in his arms and talk other than kissing and all that stuff... My favorite physical feature of a guy is his eyes. That's about it....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 pm
christiansk8rgurl22
I don't paint my nails unless I have absolutely nothing to do.

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I always piant my toenails in the summer. I never paint my fingernails, and in the winter people are not going to be seeing my feet anyway. But in the summer I always paint my toenails. I think they look disgusting plain and need something such as nail polish to cover them or else I freak out. xp

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm
Br1ttana
christiansk8rgurl22
I don't paint my nails unless I have absolutely nothing to do.

I always piant my toenails in the summer. I never paint my fingernails, and in the winter people are not going to be seeing my feet anyway. But in the summer I always paint my toenails. I think they look disgusting plain and need something such as nail polish to cover them or else I freak out. xp

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

although I don't paint my toenails all summer long I feel the same way. Toenails should be painted.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Well I don't paint them every day of the summer or anything like that. I usually wait until the paint is almost worn off to paint them again.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Xaviaraa

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm
Not alot of girls like real life fishing either, if I could, I would go with my brother and Dad(they always go out far where it is very deep). I have fishing shirts, fishing hats, and my favorite store is Bass Pro Shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm
Xorvion
Not alot of girls like real life fishing either, if I could, I would go with my brother and Dad(they always go out far where it is very deep). I have fishing shirts, fishing hats, and my favorite store is Bass Pro Shop.

I love to go fishing also!! 4laugh  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Numbed_Ignorance

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm
I'm so glad you posted this!
I'm VERY not average. And quite proud! I grew up w/ 3 guys and so I'm very Tom boyish. I prefer to wear baggy clothes. I still hang out w/ my "brothers" and I go fishing w/ them, and whatnot. I read CONSTANTLY, which people at school find weird.. And I've never had any piercings.. But I'm tempted to ask for my ears to be pierced on my 17th b-day.. lol I like hard rock and Metal music.. and i guess that is unusual. =D I hate drama.. and i have very few girl friends. I've never had a boyfriend. And i couldn't say if i'm ready for one. lol. and no makeup!
Oh and i love Guns, Swords, Bow's & arrows and knives.. oh and FIRE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm
i dunno...
i guess im not "average..."
well, according to other ppl.
cuz most of my friends love video games
and what not
I WILL NEVER GET MY EARS PIERCED!!!
to be honest, i wonder why people even do it ://
looks ugly to me!
but i dont say that to my friends and stuff tho xD
i still have a girly side tho
clooothes shooooes skiiiiirts...
its true...
xD

Cheri Panda

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 pm
spring_princess7
well for me my ideal guy is of course a prince charming as anyone can dream of.. but my first thing that is on my heart and mind is that he should be a CHRISTIAN who fears GOD.. and who follows is name ^_^

Same for me except for the Prince Charming part because I know that there is no such thing. Prince Charming is perfect in every way; handsome, inteliegent, meets all of your personality wants, will do anything for you without hesitation, and just plain perfect. Sadly every guy has his faults and no matter how perfect a guy might seem, there will be something that shows that he is no Prince Charming. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm
hehehheh .. thats true... it would just a dream if that is to happen..... well its better to wait for the best.. wait until the right man comes.. a man who is ment for you.. a man that GOD had planned for you... i really like a guy who is into sports, adventure, who loves music, and who is willing to minister GOD message .. hmm what a dream ^_^  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Does anyone do burping contests? O_O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm
hmmm... im not good at that...
but i like boyish stuff..... i love wearing big shirts lolz..  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items