I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Weird Things That Made You Cry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o Dude...are you crying because of that TV ad?
  =_= No! Just....dust in my eyes....so much dust...
  T-T YES!! When the boy hugs the puppy it just....*Sobs*
  :O Ye gods! My eyes are leaking pudding!!
View Results

Boxed_Jam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:13 pm
I won't cry but I might feel a little melancholy when...
For example, if my mother takes me out of school for lunch and she buys me a cookie that comes in a wrapper. If I end up finishing the cookie at school and I throw away the wrapper, I feel sad for some reason.

Yeah, I don't understand it either...
XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:13 pm
..... Zombieland made me ******** cry!  

God-Raped-Me

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm
I cried at the last two episodes of Elfen Lied. When Lucy walks out onto that bridge in front of the army and.... crying And Nana gets....*sob sob* I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 pm
In I am Legend, when Sam dies.
sad  

ScottyShip

Dapper Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 pm
A few days ago, I watched The Great Mouse Detective for the first time in approximately ten-or-so years. I actually felt my eyes mist up during that first scene, where the little mouse girl is crying, "Daddy, where are you? Daddy?" and searching through the toy shop...

@Poke: The first pokemon movie is one of about three of the movies that have ever made me cry... That scene really was heart-wrenching for Little Slim.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 am
I cried in Batman Returns when Selena Kyle/Catwoman shoves her stuffed animals in the garberator.

I also cried in Pokemon >_>

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Every good movie when they are in a sentimental part
por example in Naruto chapter 100. When rock lee tells his story  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm
Slim95
A few days ago, I watched The Great Mouse Detective for the first time in approximately ten-or-so years. I actually felt my eyes mist up during that first scene, where the little mouse girl is crying, "Daddy, where are you? Daddy?" and searching through the toy shop...

@Poke: The first pokemon movie is one of about three of the movies that have ever made me cry... That scene really was heart-wrenching for Little Slim.
which scene?  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 pm
I cry a lot... I think I must have stolen Invis' soul, with how much I cry...

Like when I got my nose pierced, I cried. Well, my eyes watered. Well, actually it was just the one eye. And it was from the pain...

But seriously, I do tear up a lot. razz

The scene in the pokemon movie where Ash is turned to stone and all the pokemon are crying... it gets me every time. Not that I've seen it in the past 7 years or so, but still.

If there's a touching scene in a movie, there's a chance my eyes will water. If I grow to care about a character and they die, whether in a book or movie, I might cry. More likely to if it's a book, because I get so immersed in reading. Like in Patricia Brigg's Dragon Bones, (spoiler, if anyone has even heard of this series but me razz ) when Wardwick has to kill his friend Oreg to save Hurog... guh. First time I read that I cried for like half an hour.... >.>;

Not that my automatic reaction to everything is crying. razz I make fun of things or get angry or annoyed, at movies, books, and real life. I'm just a little more inclined to periods of weeping than other people. It's not my fault I'm a delicate flower.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, aretoo, Kusa, and Lin have all seen me cry IRL... but it was a legit reason...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff