Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm
"h-hey! That's off limits!" Fang squeaked, pulling the feather out of his hand, and went into her room, "Don't come in." she warned, closing the door, before stripping to dress in a long t-shirt and a pair of boxer-shorts, hiding the feather up on a shelf above her bed with an old photo elbum with pictures of her with her family as a sweet little girl, and with it, the bag of herbs she got from Meiyu.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Tiro watched her shriek and run off with the feather, confused. Like where the feather came from mattered to him. Worst come to worst, it was really his uncle's shed feather.
"I hope she's ok..." he said lightly, going back to looking through all of the papers. They seemed to be notes on herbs and things like that. It made him curious, but he wouldn't say anything.
Tori jumped when someone banged on the door. It was the Royal Guard. Not knowing what to do, he hid under the desk.

The captain of the Royal guard was getting severly annoyed, mostly because the Prince had not been found for hours. it was very, very troublesome. He could try to drag out the search, but that would incur Their Majesties wrath, and he didn't want that. He would have his men search all night if he had to.
Banging on the door of a house, he yelled, "Royal Guard! We are searching for Prince Torisen! If you are harboring him, hand him over at once!"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm
Fang rolled her eyes, making sure that Tori was hidden she threw her robe back on, and sauntered over to the door slamming it open, "Will you shut up!? I just got home from work and sleep is in order! You should arrest yourselves for disturbing the peace." Yep, she was a fiesty one. She brushed her wet hair over her shoulder, "Why exactly would a prince to come to visit little old me anyways? Give me a reason for that, and maybe I WON'T kick your butts for making me get out of bed." Okay, so she was bluffing. So sue her! Her name WAS Fang venom...a. And for good reason. She acted like she would've if he wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm
The Captain looked the girl up and down, recognizing the face.
"Fang. I know you. You've tried to sneak into the castle," he remembered, pushing her aside and taking a step inside, "Lord Torisen was shot down when he tried to escape the castle after an episode. He is dangerous. Hand him over."

Tori heard him mention his episode and cringed. He couldn't remember! All he knew was that there was a dead maid and lots of blood. How was he supposed to know?! Keeping his wings as close to himself as possible, he shrunk back under the desk. He didn't want to go back.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm
"Yeah! To destroy people like yuo!" Fang hissed at the noble, "Why the hell would I be harboring someone I want to kill!? Especially after what you guys did to my family." she spit at his feet, crossing her arms stubbornly, "you stupid noble, now get out my doorway before I scream rape." fury was obvious n her features, and she hoped that Tori wasn't listening in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm
The captain chuckled, pushing his way into the house.
"Scream if you want monster girl, No-one is going to get in our way and you know it."
Looking around, he didn't see anything that even remotely looked like the prince. However, near the cluttered desk, there was an orange feather. He picked it up, inspecting it and looking over at Fang.
"You call this nothing, little wench?" he asked her, looking around more carefully. He had to be here somewhere if there was one of his feathers.

Tori was too scared to listen when the man decided to barge his way into the house. He would be found, and he would have to go back.
But he had heard something about his family from Fang. What had his family done? He hoped that maybe he could fix it.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm
"Hey! That's mine! From mt feather collection! Ever heard of a macaw bum-hole!?" she was practically flaming, "and screamed at the top of her lungs right in the guard's ear, "Rape! Rape! Rape! RAPE!" She kicked at his shin, "Get ut of my house! Or I'll call Meiyu!" The healer was extremely muscular, though harmless unless you meesed with him or his family.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm
the Captain rolled his eyes and stuck a finger in his ear when Fang yelled into it.
"You have a pair of lungs on you you little rat," he said, nonchalantly walking out of the house. He turned to her, wicked smile on his face.
"I'll be back little Fang," he said, holding up the feather, "I have this as proof. Later." To his men, he yelled, "Farther into the farms! We won't rest 'til we find him!"

Tori had his hands over his ears, wings folded tight to himself.
"I don't wanna go back..." he muttered, screwing his eyes shut. He heard the boots thunk away, but he didn't come out. For all he knew, Fang had sold him out and they were waiting for him to come out.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm
"Tori, you can come out. I'm going to bed...in a while, you may have to stay with Meiyu. They found one of your feathers." she sighed, peeking down at him before going into her bedroom and plopped down onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:53 pm
Tori just sat there, his hands over his ears and his eyes screwed shut. He couldn't come out. If he did...he didn't know who was waiting for him. He would stay there all night if he had to.
Before he knew it, he was asleep and he was dreaming of blood. Lots of blood. And a girl. A girl with long, pretty hair and a nice, pretty face. He felt himself smile as he motioned with a finger and her face twisted in horror.
Tori was twisting in his sleep, making grunting noises.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Fang slept shallowly, on gaurd just like any other night. The only door in her house with a lock was the front door, so she made sure to never oil the hinges, so when the opened they were loud enough to wake her atn ight. She smiled as her dreams floated to past memories, and she curled under her thin cotton sheets.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 pm
Tori was trying to wake up. It wasn't working. He was having nightmare upon nightmare about things the guards had told him he had done. He was twisting and moaning, trying to get away...but he couldn't. He jarred his wing, and in dream and real life he gasped. Amon, did that hurt!

The Captain was angry. After leaving that girls house, his guard had searched the whole countryside. Not even a wink of the Prince.
He was heading back to Fang's house, regardless of the hour, when a foot solider ran up to him.
"We found a trail," he said breathlessly, "He landed in some straw and walked to the healer's house."
The captain smiled sadistically. Finally, a lead. Aside from the feather, they had nothing.
"Show me," the captain barked, following the man and the trail to the healer's house.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm
Meiyu slept soundly on a bedside in the herb room, completely oblivious of anything happening outside. He always left his door unlocked incase a patient had an emergency.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Seith, the captain, knocked down the door to the healer's house, smiling widely.
"Rise and shine, healer man!" he yelled, walking over to the bed and grabbing the man by the throat. With a hiss and glowing yellow eyes, Seith asked the healer, "Where is Prince Torisen?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm
Meiyu's eyes openned frantically. The man was a gentle giant, "P-prince Torisen?" he played dumb, looking completely innocent, "y-you mean the royal...with the bad wing?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff