Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
whom TO CHOOSE .. this guy. WHAT about GOD( girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:38 pm
spring_princess7
by the way do you mind.. maybe you want to start a bibble study here in gaia or anything.. just a sudjestion... i would love tojoin if there is... ^_^
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

there is a person in this guild who was suppose to start up a bible study soon... it will be a weekly thing or something when they get it up.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm
faithful quenga
spring_princess7
by the way do you mind.. maybe you want to start a bibble study here in gaia or anything.. just a sudjestion... i would love tojoin if there is... ^_^

There is a person in this guild who is suppose to start up a bible study soon... it will be a weekly thing or something when they get it up.

Really? That will be fun! ^_^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 pm
yeah that would be so cool.. its likehaving daily devotion 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 pm
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Yeah. you shouldn't date someone who are older then you.

that really depends on the ages of both people and the age gap between the 2. Anyone 18 and older shouldn't be with anyone 16 and younger. If you wait till both people are of legal age (at least in the US) then it's okay. Large age gaps can pose of problems because of maturity levels in both people or level they are on in their life could be completely different then that of a younger person.

I didn't mean like close in age or anything but like say a 14 yearold and a 19 year old. i meant like really really older ppl dating younger ones.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:41 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

that really depends on the ages of both people and the age gap between the 2. Anyone 18 and older shouldn't be with anyone 16 and younger. If you wait till both people are of legal age (at least in the US) then it's okay. Large age gaps can pose of problems because of maturity levels in both people or level they are on in their life could be completely different then that of a younger person.

I didn't mean like close in age or anything but like say a 14 yearold and a 19 year old. i meant like really really older ppl dating younger ones.

It's really about the age range you're in though... because if you're say 18 and you want to date a 23yr old that's okay because you're both of age. I don't agree with anyone who is of age dating a person who is under the age unless it's someone who is 16 or 17. But also it depends on where those 2 people are at in their life. If the older has lived on their own and takes care of themselves and the younger lives with their parents and has to abide by their rules then it can pose some problems because the older one is in a different point in their life. That was the point I was pretty much trying to make... that it just depends on when those people are together. Though I do know of couples who ranged in 8yrs, 10yrs, and even 15yrs age differences and still made it work out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Just as the girls said you should NOT date or marry someone that is not in the faith because he can miss-lead you. Thats what happens alot. I know you like him but if you so meet up take a gun or friends with you. Do NOT EVER go alone. That is a trap. A gamble. Never knowing if that person will hurt you. If you do date him (I hope you don't) don't try and help him into Christ. Because it will be a mess.

Yes.

Learn from my mistake. Years ago I dated a boy who was not saved, and because of this (and because I thought I loved him) I made many mistakes in my life.

It's not worth it.  

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

It's really about the age range you're in though... because if you're say 18 and you want to date a 23yr old that's okay because you're both of age. I don't agree with anyone who is of age dating a person who is under the age unless it's someone who is 16 or 17. But also it depends on where those 2 people are at in their life. If the older has lived on their own and takes care of themselves and the younger lives with their parents and has to abide by their rules then it can pose some problems because the older one is in a different point in their life. That was the point I was pretty much trying to make... that it just depends on when those people are together. Though I do know of couples who ranged in 8yrs, 10yrs, and even 15yrs age differences and still made it work out.

I know. I put those ages on because that the ages I thought up. I know a girl who is turning 15 in a few weeks and she has a boyfriend. But she has a sad story. I won't say names but she was raped by her father for 3 months. Her mind is messed up in that subject. She looks 16, 17. but she is (right now) only 14. (Turning 15)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 pm
If you are confused or have any doubt, I don't suggest doing it. I have been in your situation a few times before in the past and none of them were Christian. As far as I knew, none of them were virgins. They seemed like very sweet guys that could treat a girl right and all that. Even if that was true in some sense, I discovered that online relationships weren't for me and I became a bit uncomfortable when they asked to come see me. All of them wanted to come down and meet me. Over the internet, some people act differently than they would in real life. If you just met them and want to meet them after a short amount of time, don't jump the gun. It's not always safe. If you feel that you must meet them somewhere down the line then make sure you meet in a place with plenty of people and bring along a couple friends or something. Don't let your emotions take over the situation and think you are so in love with the guy. What is your brain telling you?  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm
Aquatic_blue
If you are confused or have any doubt, I don't suggest doing it. I have been in your situation a few times before in the past and none of them were Christian. As far as I knew, none of them were virgins. They seemed like very sweet guys that could treat a girl right and all that. Even if that was true in some sense, I discovered that online relationships weren't for me and I became a bit uncomfortable when they asked to come see me. All of them wanted to come down and meet me. Over the internet, some people act differently than they would in real life. If you just met them and want to meet them after a short amount of time, don't jump the gun. It's not always safe. If you feel that you must meet them somewhere down the line then make sure you meet in a place with plenty of people and bring along a couple friends or something. Don't let your emotions take over the situation and think you are so in love with the guy. What is your brain telling you?

Well the better thing to ask: What is God telling you? Because the mind and heart are easily taken into darkness. Thats why we need God's help in all ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:12 pm
yeah you guys are all right..  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

I know. I put those ages on because that the ages I thought up. I know a girl who is turning 15 in a few weeks and she has a boyfriend. But she has a sad story. I won't say names but she was raped by her father for 3 months. Her mind is messed up in that subject. She looks 16, 17. but she is (right now) only 14. (Turning 15)

There are many girls in this world that look years older than they truly are. My cousin looked 21 when she was 14 and no one would believe her that she was so young. Her body looking older brought on a lot of unwanted attention and harassment from men. Also there are girls who play up the fact that they look older and fool men into thinkin they are actually older and they end up going to prison (I know of 2 close friends that's happened to)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:06 am
oooo thats scarry...
before i wanted to be more mature but,,, now i want to go back being a child again lolz....
but i have to study, go to college, have a great work.. and help my parents  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:59 am
spring_princess7
oooo thats scarry...
before i wanted to be more mature but,,, now i want to go back being a child again lolz....
but i have to study, go to college, have a great work.. and help my parents

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I ALWAYS want to go back to being a child. It is just so much easier. No cares at all, just cutting my hair in a horrible fashion that results in me wearing a hat every day for 1/2 a year, you know the normal 6 yr old stuff. >< Every girl wants to look more mature/older and just grow up. But I look about 12/13 (I'm 17, almost 18 ) and I LOVE it.

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm
aww... its cool to be younger.. ur parents attention is all at you ..lolz not much work lolz... and by the way .. i forgot that when ever i post something here in the forumn in the guild, i think he knows the post that i have been putting here ... O_O
(the huy i have been talking about)
he is usaully online ven though he has no time.. just to talk to me ... but now he is not online that much anymore 0_) oooopz  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items