Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:11 am
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
Chrono Crusade
I own all of these most of them I got off the internet but I have all the episodes to these except for a few here an there that got licensed while I was trying to get them all....I've also watched all of them gonk so many hours of my life wasted watching anime good Now that I think of it I'm a total f*****t!

Anime is not a waste of time man!
Sure it is...if your not making money while doing it, it's a waste of time. lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:58 am
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
Chrono Crusade
I own all of these most of them I got off the internet but I have all the episodes to these except for a few here an there that got licensed while I was trying to get them all....I've also watched all of them gonk so many hours of my life wasted watching anime good Now that I think of it I'm a total f*****t!

Sure it is...if your not making money while doing it, it's a waste of time. lol blaugh

True, money does help you in life, but it doesn't buy hapiness, unless your greedy.

I worked, was unemployed, worked some more, and was unemployed again, and I must say: Money is nice, but it isn't worth continual aggravation until you need it.  

[Cesar]

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:13 am
[Cesar]
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
Chrono Crusade

True, money does help you in life, but it doesn't buy hapiness, unless your greedy.

I worked, was unemployed, worked some more, and was unemployed again, and I must say: Money is nice, but it isn't worth continual aggravation until you need it.
Booze and girls are expensive def. need money hehehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:34 am
AnimeGuy420
Raingirl
Magic Knight Rayearth, Prétear, Azumanga Daoih!... if I saw all of Martian Successor Nadesico it would probably be on the list, but I've only seen six episodes, so I'm hesitant to include it. Oy, yes, I entirely forgot! Sailormoon Sailorstars, of course.

Tee hee. sweatdrop
I havent seen Pretear, how is it?

Personally, I absolutely loved it to the point of obsession. It starts off rather goofy and gets serious rather abruptly about halfway through, but it works. There are plenty of delicious plot twists, wonderful characters, and great art. Don't know what your standards are, but it's also a completely clean series.

bladedemondrake88
whats praetear?

According to the summary at http://www.preteardvd.com/ :

"'Enchanting' is the best way to describe Prétear's story. The series follows the exploits of one Himeno Awayuki—a sixteen-year-old girl who wants nothing more than to live an ordinary, happy life. But when her nutty father Kaoru marries the wealthy executive Natsue, Himeno finds herself living on an estate the size of a small country and saddled with two stepsisters, Mayune and Mawata, who won’t give her the time of day!

Little does Himeno know her life will soon be going from bad to worse when the Princess of Disaster escapes from the realm of Leafeania. The dark princess soon begins seeding the land with demon larva, and intends to suck all the Leafe—the life force of all beings—from the world!

Led by the brooding Hayate, seven Knights of Leafe search for the only person who can stop this catastrophe: the Prétear, a special girl who, when merged with a knight, transforms into an all-powerful defender of life. And just her luck, Himeno happens to be the Prétear these knights are searching for! But is she actually up to the challenge?"

(It sounds more cheesy than it really is. sweatdrop )  

Raingirl

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:42 am
i like most animes.. but my fav is inuyasha..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:19 pm
inuyasha_lover419
InuYasha is great, I remember when the manga first got translated I was so happy! ^_^  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Takarah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:35 pm
Trigun, Wolf's Rain, And .Hack and a few of the many. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:40 pm
AnimeGuy420
inuyasha_lover419
InuYasha is great, I remember when the manga first got translated I was so happy! ^_^

Yeah i was happy..I read most of them from the libaray because no money to buy them.. Ohh well...  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:08 am
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420
inuyasha_lover419

Yeah i was happy..I read most of them from the libaray because no money to buy them.. Ohh well...
Same here! 99% of the manga I read I get from the library sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:18 am
AnimeGuy420
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420
inuyasha_lover419

Same here! 99% of the manga I read I get from the library sweatdrop
Your library has Manga sad sad sad sad sad sad sadness x oblivian  

WaresTheBeef

DanPro05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:01 am
THe library needs to get the prest manga in  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:08 am
videogamesupermaster
THe library needs to get the prest manga in

Yeah, that one looks good.  

cherry haterade

DanPro05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:50 am
it is but manga is so expensive and that manga is so long  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:40 am
Takarah
Trigun, Wolf's Rain, And .Hack and a few of the many. whee

yeah. you like .hack and you watch cartoon network. are you perfect? heart LOL.  

ccg1232009

The_DarkOne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:38 pm
mine is wolf's rain ,lupin the 3rd ,dbz/gt,gundam seed  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items