Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Obama's Healthcare Takeover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For or Against Obama's Healthcare Takeover?
  For
  Against
  I don't know
View Results

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 am
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
Yeah, I don't think Obama is doing well for us but there is a reason God let him in power. So we will have to wait and see what happens.

Mhmm, that's what it boils down to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
Yeah, I don't think Obama is doing well for us but there is a reason God let him in power. So we will have to wait and see what happens.

This is what I think will happen- I am in that group of people who believe that he just might be the one who leads to the anti-christ.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm
Br1ttana
The Real Mikuo Hatsune

This is what I think will happen- I am in that group of people who believe that he just might be the one who leads to the anti-christ.

I thought that was the False Prophet's job  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 pm
gothic_black_rose
Br1ttana
The Real Mikuo Hatsune

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

But no one knows who the false prophet is yet. It very well could be Obama, but we just don't know that for sure.

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm
Br1ttana
gothic_black_rose
Br1ttana
The Real Mikuo Hatsune

But no one knows who the false prophet is yet. It very well could be Obama, but we just don't know that for sure.

Obama doesn't fit the standards of the false prophet. He doesn't have the hearts of the nation anymore. People have to love him before he can give his support the the Anti-christ  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm
gothic_black_rose
Br1ttana
gothic_black_rose
Br1ttana
The Real Mikuo Hatsune

Obama doesn't fit the standards of the false prophet. He doesn't have the hearts of the nation anymore. People have to love him before he can give his support the the Anti-christ

Dang it, you beat me to it.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Maybe Obama isn't the Antichrist, but he could be making the way for one?
I dunno maybe with him turning our county into crap and putting our economy even further down the toilet maybe, well I'm not saying he's trying but maybe what the goal is, it to make our country desperate enough to listen to anyone or something... Uhg I wish I could explain it better...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 am
gothic_black_rose
Is abortion still covered in it?

Yes it is. Even though the democrats swore they took that part out, federally funded abortions are still part of the Health Care law.

America's health care system was the greatest in the world, until Obama pushed his stupid 2000 page piece of legislation through congress. Taxes are already been added onto people just to pay for the "benefits" that will not be here until 2014. This health care law will raise the deficit more! Coverage will be denied to people, doctors will refuse paitients, hospitals will close, you will not get the care you need when you need it, etc. It's not good for the economy, it's not good for the people, and it's not good for the country. Yet Obama, Reid and Polosei insisted upon ramming it through, despite the feelings of the people they were elected to represent! Polosei said that after the bill was passed into law people would start accepting it and liking it. Well as of now, the vast majority of the US hates the bill, approval numbers for the Speaker, the Senate leader and the President have plummetted, and still continue to fall. This health care law violates the constitution because the Government cannot force some one to buy some thing. Under this health care law, you are required to buy health insurance or you will go to jail and/or pay a fine.

I could keep going on and on, I have done a lot of research into this bill and do not like it! I have never thought it was a good idea! I don't like Obama or any of his democrat thugs!

And no Obama is not the anti Christ or a false prophet. He is just another president, one of the more liberal ones we have had.

The anti Chirst could be any one or any thing. It is any one or any thing that counterfeits the true gospel or plan of salvation and that openly and secretly is set up in opposition to Christ. The great antiChrist is Satan, but he has many assistants both as mortals and spirit beings (the demons).

I highly doubt Obama fits into that catergory...infact he doesn't.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:07 pm
    The only thing keeping me from worrying and fretting and freaking out for the future like my parents is that Jesus is my firm foundation. Otherwise, I'd be worrying like crazy.

Every time Obama does something the more I think about moving to Europe....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm
I'm not really fretting, just irritated about it all. And Europe is in a far worse situation than America is.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm
    You're probably right; I haven't kept up with what's going on over there.
    Were you speaking of just their health care or other things as well?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 pm
When Jesus healed the sick, he didn't bill them for all they were worth and then threw them out on the street when they couldn't.
Enough said.

Socialized healthcare _is_ the Christian mechanism of things. By taking care of our fellow man just because they need help, and not because we want money or material gain from it, is exactly what God had in mind 3nodding

Not just that, but countries with socialized medicine, such as Great Britain, France, Canada,Cuba, Sweden (and the rest of Europe, actually!) have better rates of health and longer lifespans than countries with privitized healthcare...such as the States, which frankly has an APPALLING record.  

xxSavefairyland

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm
PawzPrint

Well when this health care law takes full affect here in America, we will be in the same situation as Europe when it comes to health issues. They have a higher debt than America does at the present time, but if Obama keeps getting his way, America will be far worse. We are already bankrupt as it is and Obama keeps spending us in oblivion. When the tax cuts that Bush enstated expire, things are really going to go down hill. Unemployment will rise, the deficit will rise, businesses won't hire, etc. Things for the economy here in America are going to get a lot worse, which is why I cannot wait until Nov. 2012!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 pm
X_astri_X_kyrstantin_X
When Jesus healed the sick, he didn't bill them for all they were worth and then threw them out on the street when they couldn't.
Enough said.
Okay? But Jesus didn't use socialized medince to take care of someone, nor did He use privitized medicine. He had the power of God with Him and was able to heal some one. It has nothing to do with health care or preventitive medinces, what Jesus did.

Quote:
Socialized healthcare _is_ the Christian mechanism of things.
NO! it is not! Socialized health care will make getting medical treatment even harder. Doctors will loose or quit their jobs. Paitients will be denied coverage and care if some beaurocrat feels they are too sick to take care of. You will not have the personal one on one paitient to doctor relationship with socialized health care, you will some government offical tell you what treatment you need, how many times you need that treatment, and whether or not you should get it and if you can or can't afford it.

Quote:
By taking care of our fellow man just because they need help, and not because we want money or material gain from it, is exactly what God had in mind 3nodding
America's health care system was like that. Any one could go into a clinic or a hospital and get the treatment they needed, but it will not be like that any more with this health care law that Obama signed into law. Not all doctors go into the health care system to make money or have some monetary gain. They do it because they love to help people and make them well and help them live long and happy lives.

Quote:
Not just that, but countries with socialized medicine, such as Great Britain, France, Canada,Cuba, Sweden (and the rest of Europe, actually!) have better rates of health and longer lifespans than countries with privitized healthcare...such as the States, which frankly has an APPALLING record.
NO they do not! In Europe their hospitals are in disrepair, children are not getting the proper pediatric care they need, people are denied access to hospitals because of socialized medicine, pregnant women cannot get the prenatal care they need to take care of themselves or their unborn children, their life spans are also shorter, the government cannot sustain the cost that it takes to run a socialized health care plan which is why countries like Greece, Britain and France are basically bankrupt.

I can keep going on and on as to why socialized medicine is not a good thing for any one!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Shadows-shine
PawzPrint

Well when this health care law takes full affect here in America, we will be in the same situation as Europe when it comes to health issues. They have a higher debt than America does at the present time, but if Obama keeps getting his way, America will be far worse. We are already bankrupt as it is and Obama keeps spending us in oblivion. When the tax cuts that Bush enstated expire, things are really going to go down hill. Unemployment will rise, the deficit will rise, businesses won't hire, etc. Things for the economy here in America are going to get a lot worse, which is why I cannot wait until Nov. 2012!
    I see. Yeah, I know so many people who are waiting in anticipation for Nov 2010 as well. -raises own hand-

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff