Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[BLOODS AWESOME PLOT!] Love hate and the Mafia! CAST UP!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Thanks Luna blaugh I shall add her to the front page heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 am
heart  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 am
I want to be your obsession!
Name of Soquili: Aishwarya
Personality:
Aishwarya is an exotic beauty with a good head on her shoulders. She was once fiercely loyal to her lifemate, but he has been gone for many a moon and she has no idea why. She wants to remain loyal to him, but is troubled by his absence and often spends her time wondering how she lost him.

She has become a homebody looking for adventure, wanting to travel and see the world again but worrying that if she does her mate would return whilst she was gone and she would miss catching the chance to see him again.

She is easy to talk to, and despite her own problems tries to put a brave face on and be a comforting shoulder and ready ear to anyone with their own issues.
Aishwarya judges by deeds, not appearances. She has no special prejudices towards any particular race or type.

Why would Blood fall for her (what makes her special and interesting): Her looks and personality mainly, she knows she is attractive but doesn't like to play on that. She is slightly fragile at the moment and would problem welcome male attention again whilst being worried that she is being unfaithful to her long absent mate.

How do you want Blood and them to meet?: I think she would probably just be out and about, maybe talking to others in the hopes that there is news or even rumour of Shikoba's whereabouts
Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: You knows me rp style XD
What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: I think she'll take it well enough, probably coming to the conclusion that she should never take the words of any males to heart - it may change her outlook on romance but I need something to shake her up anyways

blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am
She is really cool Sayuri :'O

Thanks :') *skitters to add the exotic beauty to her front page*  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 am
Heh thanks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 am
Always shoot for the Moon...

I love Blood he looks so beautiful I wish i had a Soquili to become a goon to help. Much lucks

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Strait Jacket Girl

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am
Sayuri - NP its you who is helping me plot along :')

Strait - Haha, thanks, he knows he is :'3 which is why its not a good thing XD haha. Aww. Keep your eyes out, more plots are coming in the other chapters which a wider range of characters needed :') *hugs* thanks for looking it through!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am
heart  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

No problem ^.^ I'll keep an Eye on his plots ^.^ and see where I can apply once I get a Soquili, I'm trying for a custom slot currently and there is always the easter sale o wo ^w^

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm
I want to be a goooooooon!

Name of Soquili: Elliot
Personality: Loyal, but not so much that he cant make his own mind up about an order he's been given
Why do they want to be a goon?: Because he owes something to Blood
How do you want Blood and them to meet?: Blood rescues him from a prison maybe? or some situation he couldn'tget out of by himself
What would make them a good goon?: well... its ELLIOT!!!
Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: Rp Link
What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: maybe one of the goons.... is the unfortunate Stallion? .. that'd put a twist in there  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 pm
heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 pm
YAY ELLIOT THANK YOU 8D

- Okay I am going to wait a few more days, see what else comes, so yea by the weekend we should be kicking this off, maybe a little earlier -  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 am
WHY AM I HERE (poor stallion)
Name of Soquili:
Azzinoth
User Image
Personality:
Azzinoth is horribly shy and is noted as a hermit amongst Islagiatt. He prefers to keep to himself and struggles to handle social encounters that could be described as 'casual'. The only time he will be confident is when he has a reason to be there for example, some one requires his aid. He is better at speaking with males on the whole and struggles with females in casual encounters though he can pull it off.

He's exceptionally intelligent, astute and prefers to observe rather than to disturb.

He is known for sleep walking, a period in which his more 'confident' and 'suave' side comes to the fore. Some say that this confidence was something he had in the past that was supressed by some form of tragedy but he refuses to speak of his former life and as a consequence this rumour goes unanswered. While sleep walking he generally has a very quick wit and a wicked sense of humour, however he's also far more curt to those who challenge him as well.

It's safe to say he is more harmless in his awakened state but given his mutated blood it's unwise to judge a book by it's cover.

Why would they be talking to Blood's girl, are they flirty, clueless, friendly:
Azzinoth can appear under any sort of circumstance - they could need counselling, medical treatment or general advice. He's a natural pleasant individual despite his shyness and it's his duty to assist those who request his aid. It would truly be a sense of "wrong place, wrong time" for him, given he would have no intention of seducing a passing mare.

Do you want them to be beaten or to get away? (no death is not a option unless you want it to be haha! 8D):
If he's attacked he's likely to cause an extreme amount of damage in return, so if the others don't want to take on potentially serious injuries it would be better to let him bolt. However I'm open to him getting ganged up on and slapped around to a degree - he's more inclined to fight back immediately while sleep walking, but he'll be more inclined to bolt if he's awake.

Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: You've seen it. =P

What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: I've got no suggestions, I just want to get Azzi out more and he seems to fit this role. Given he has a genuine excuse to bump into these women and be misunderstood it made sense to apply. =3

Epine de Rose

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am
YaY! Thank you Epine :') *snugs*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff