Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ishie's Plots~ (All in need of RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Eydis Darkbane
Link to your Soq:
User Image
Plot/RP Wanted: You Annoy Me
What you are interested in: When the Great Detective Wystan was a foal, he was constantly asking every living creature that could understand him questions that always began with the word “why”. As he grew from foalhood into adulthood, Wystan continued to ask questions that would help him understand the observations he made of the world around him and the mysteries that always seemed to find the stallion. He will most likely cause her irritation by attempting to learn the mystery behind her (since he lives to solve mysteries and will not stop until they are solved).
Anything Else:Not at this moment :}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm
Mahogany: Sure, I'll start it tomorrow morning when I go through to do my daily RP repleis 83
I'll PM you the link

Thalea: Awesome, I'm sure it would work xD
Would you like me to start the RP, or you? 83  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Great! I will start it and send you the link as soon as I can. unless you really want to start it. :}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm
You can start it, and thanks 83  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm
One Too Many

Here you go! :}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Eydis
Link to your Soq: Nykto
Plot/RP Wanted: Join Me
What you are interested in: He could be persuaded to join her in building a sort of herd of powerful or Soquili of worth as you said xD He'd not admit it, but he needs and wants companionship as he hates to be alone. I'd think they'd have to somehow gain each others trust first.. maybe even become friends of sorts. He's naturally drawn to power...so just her personality would appeal to him. Though overly confident Soquili would probably annoy him, she doesn't seem the type to be cocky.

I'm also open to anything you can think of. xD I'm open to pretty much anything right now. I know I want Nykto to make friends even though it will take a bit of rp for him to view them as friends. Trouble is, as you may know, if Nykto gets close to anyone, he's likely to be protective /possessive of them. So if/when she found some other male for a mate, he would fight them. But that could be fun I guess xD or if you are ever looking for a breeding for her >.>
Anything Else: Umm.. I love you? o.o

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:44 pm
Aww, I luff you too 8D

This could be fun 83
Would you like to start the RP, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm
Umm.. do you minding starting? >w< I just feel a little scared of this place owo but I'll be over it soon.

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 pm
Alright, thought it probably won't be until tomorrow morning xD
That's when I usually do my rounds of replying. Sometimes I work up the energy to do it in the evenings 83  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Okies that's fine ^^

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm
Aidan has arrived!
I don't have any plots for him up yet, but he's open for RP.
I shall get him up some time >3>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Ellial
Link to your Soq: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Tetoreth/Hallonfoalcert.jpg?t=1277156497
Plot/RP Wanted: To Catch A Falling Star
What you are interested in: Hallon is always looking for gifts he can bring back to his sister, and a star would delight him to no end. Of course, since Ellial found it first, he wouldn't dare take it, though he might watch a little wistfully!
Anything Else: I'm always looking to let Hallon have new friends, and I love the idea of him sneaking out at night to go star chasing. Such a cute plot. ;;

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm
I've so been hoping someone would claim that plot >w<
Would you like to start the RP, or should I?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 pm
I can! Give me just a moment, and I'll do just that. heart  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with:Eydis
Link to your Soq:Ipiktok
Plot/RP Wanted:Just rp I guess C:
What you are interested in:Ipiktok is just as prideful as Eydis. He a bit mean towards mares because he just doesn't think they are as good as stallions. He is very calm in hard situation so he is not easliy anger. I would just like them to meet to see what happens.
Anything Else:Nope I don't think so lD Unless you think they are good for something else 8'D <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff