Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 am
I can probably start it if you want. I have another one to make anyway. Though, it might take some time since I don't like forcing out openings or responses since I think they seem rushed and, well, bad. XD

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:27 am
X3 Course ~ Time is required for everything ne?
I like thinks to happen gradually x3
And if you can, that'd be great X3
I'll be busy tonight though, so it may take abit to tag X3

ShirouEn

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 pm
✖I WANT PLOTS/RP WITH ZAITUS!
Link to the Soq: Nykto
Plot/RP Wanted: Wings, or maybe even You don't look tough
What you are interested in: If you wanted someone to help Zaitus to fly more, or get used to flying, Nykto would be great for saying he didn't think Zaitus could even fly. I was thinking with Zaitus' personaltiy, he wouldn't like someone saying he couldn't do something. So it'd pressure him to fly. That's the general idea I have.
Nykto isn't really really vicious. But if he got annoyed with Zaitus, he'd become mean. With Zaitus' attitude, it'd be easy for him to get into some trouble with Nykto. If we did this kind of rp first, then later they could do the flying bit. It might result in a friendship of sorts... though not a normal one. Possibly could help Zaitus prove his worth if he viewed Nykto as someone to look up to (though he wouldn't have to show that)

Those were just broad ideas that I thought could be fun 8D
Any other plots would be cool too. I'm open to most anything right now

Anything Else: I want rp! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm
Silly Sela, I don't use this thread anymore. 8D
Everything is in my teepee now. -shot-

If you want to do that, then I am fine with that. It does sound interesting, especially since Zaitus lacks experience with "mean" Kalonas. It might kick two ideas out at once.

If you also want I think I want Nikita to meat a male for experience purposes [She lacks interaction with them...], but more of one that can handle her tongue and attitude, so if Nykto can handle that and is up for it, I would like to see what would go down if they both end up spitting words. >w>
That and Nikita has yet to meet a Kalona and I want her to meet a darker species.

Ririka
Crew

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Oh 8D oops lol
I don't have a teepee yet :< but I sent the form and stuff for one owo so sooon soon

Yeah I was thinking the Kalona thing would be good too. Nykto isn't the meanest Kalona out there, but he has his moments when he gets angry ;D

I'd love for Nikita and Nykto to meet. It could be interesting xD he's not one for attacking females, so you wouldn't have to worry about her getting hurt really. But if she got too mouthy, he might get rough with her. Not violent though

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 pm
All updated and open once more! @w@

Ririka
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am
I WANT PLOTS/RP!
Soq you with to plot with: Deirdre, Pika-Pi, or Nikita, whoever you feel like playing more!
Link to your Soq: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Tetoreth/Hallonfoalcert.jpg?t=1277156497
Plot/RP Wanted: Foal interaction/helping Miss Nikita loosen up some!
What you are interested in: I'd love for Hallon to get out and meet more Soquili, if we're being honest. He's an enthusiastic, if naive colt, always brightly optimistic and with a nose for exploration. He's normally out and about (though near his family home!), searching for nature-themed gifts that he can bring back to his sister. If he could broaden his horizons, that'd be awesome, and hopefully he could do some good for your girls by either helping them along, or at least providing some amusement!
Anything Else: I talk a lot. :[

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm
I WANT PLOTS/RP!
Soq you with to plot with: Deirdre
Link to your Soq: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/hanginggallow/Soquili/SoraiTsela12.jpg
Plot/RP Wanted: Mentor Me
What you are interested in: Viski is sweet and rather insist on helping anyone she comes across who is in need. She would be very much inclined do whatever she can to help Diedre learn, understand, and realize what it is to love someone. Viski might even drag her cousin along if needed to help <3
Anything Else:I know we have one atm going but I thought I would offer another one, Viski needs some rp <3

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm
I WANT PLOTS/RP!
Soq you with to plot with: Nikita?
Link to your Soq: [Alcyone]
Plot/RP Wanted: interaction with another Species C:
What you are interested in: Friends, or not xD What ever is fine with me
Anything Else: fun time :'D?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am
Whoo~ Okay okay.

Tsu: Well since Deirdre already seems to have a request, and I am currently trying to expand Nikita out, and would love some foal RP with her, I will go with her. :3
I don't think having Hallon near his home will be a problem since Nikita is always wondering about when she gets a chance to slip from her mother's stare, well either that, or she decides to dart off during one of her "training sessions" her mother puts her and her siblings through, but we will see about that.

Either way, it will be interesting since outside of her brother Ari, she hasn't really run in to anyone who is enthusiastic or naive.

HG: Sure, that sounds wonderful! I have no problem having several RPs with the same person, so that is fine. XD

Kuu: Interesting~ Would you prefer Nikita as an adult or a foal?

And to all, do you want me to start, or you?

Ririka
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Belated, but that sounds lovely! If you could start, I'd sincerely appreciate it. u__u <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm
Ririka

HG: Sure, that sounds wonderful! I have no problem having several RPs with the same person, so that is fine. XD

And to all, do you want me to start, or you?
Sorry I meant to reply back when you mentioned it >< but I suck

If you could start that would be awesome <---- I hate starting IDK why -____-

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:44 am
Sure, I'll get to setting things up this weekend when I tag my RPs. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 pm
I WANT PLOTS/RP!
Soq you with to plot with: Janus
Link to your Soq: Eyota
Plot/RP Wanted: General Rp
What you are interested in: Just a general rp where Eyota meets up with Janus and Eyota will learn that not all Soquili are as social as he is.
Anything Else: I haven’t rped him much at all, but when you think of his personality it is much like that of a male Torhu Honda. He is very social and loves talking to other Soquili, but even though he is a social butterfly, he is a major klutz {most of the time he trips over his own four legs}. Eyota will attempt to become everyone’s friend; it’s just who he is.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am
Late~ So Late! LATE! XD

If you want to try RPing with Janus then you can try.

Kahlil has been added and Nikita is now looking for love, or a possible fling.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff