Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] .: ~ Shirou's Plots ~ :. Berk Has Arrived! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm
8D Lookit~ ARPE for us! --> Chocolate, Cookies and Cream
83 Also saw you had another RP with Bou there ~

Windy: -sits waiting quietly, looking around, then getting captured by a thorn, gazing at it intently- O wO! -observes-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

Zheadeos: -trots along in the forest his hooves clipping or roots and pebbles- Windy where are you?

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Strait Jacket Girl

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Windy: -way too busy and far away from Zhea to hear him call out to her, poking the thorn with her hoof abit, trying to figure out it's purpose-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Zheadeos: -Frowns and trys to find her- Windy!

Strait Jacket Girl

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am
Hey there! I'll offer up some Kalona RP, if you wish. I have Ominos, who can be seen in my siggy (the male), and who's info can be read HERE. Though he may seem pretty evil, he's really just terribly understood and moody (not to mention, the migrains he gets from his sensitive eyes always put him in a bad mood!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm
@Aniira: 8D Yes! Kalona RP would be fantastic X3 Windy would have no trouble approaching him despite his evilness X3 Though if she gets attacked she may run for it XD She may come back though o wo Just because she's that curious ~ Would you like me to start or would you like to start it yourself? X3

Windy: YEOW! -yells as a differnt thorn pokes her when she was backing up, flailing and jumping up, and getting caught into the tangle of vines- D8 GOOD GRIEF! -flails legs and head, trying to break herself free- DX ZHEEEEAAAAA!!!

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Your turn in the RP... or it was when I started my post

Zheadeos:-his head jerked up as he heard a yelp Windy had done something to hurt herself- LittleWind? -he was worried about her now- Windy where are you? -he trotted of in the direction of LittleWinds cry-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 pm
I'd appreciate it if you could start. <3
And Ominos won't likely hurt her, as long as he isn't hungry. Although he might try to scare her off. :3

Aniira

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm
@Aniira: 8D Started! --> Our RP ~

@SJG: X3 Tagged, but saw you tagged back before XD So yea ~ Sorry if I'm abit slow on the responses >< Gaia has the tendency to log me out automatically before I finish >> and thus delete my RP response.

Windy: -flails and tries to snap the vines, biting at them and twisting, but only managing to further tangle herself up- D8!! ZZHHHEEEAAAAA DX!! I'M STUUUUCKK!! -flails and whines, kicking her legs out-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Tag!  

Aniira

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm
And a tag for you too!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:57 pm

ShirouEn

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm
River is always up for some mom and daughter Rp. I'm being extremely slow at the moment but since she's the only daughter of this batch I figure it might be nice to get some girl time. <3

Also~ Sita is Wind's half-sister that I own from River's first breeding if you'd like them to meet. Sita is a little more adult-like at this point in her life but she was a very bouncy and bubbly filly so I think she'd still retain some of that in her early adulthood if you'd like for those two to meet.

And lastly ~ Emery is the son of my skinwalker's recent fling but he just hopped out of his basket and I could use some Rp to flash out his personality. Foal on foal Rp for you as well.

Take your pick, but those are the ones I have to offer. I have others but those are the best fits at the moment. Yay for character development. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm
I'd like to offer up Zul'brin for your Kalona plot for your little filly. She herself is also still a foal, so it could also be considered foal RP. Brin knows she is park Kalona, but she's also learning that the things that makes kalona's most dangerous is their beliefs and the ideals that most other soquili hold about Kalona's. Brin herself is a sweatheart, but she does feed on flesh. might help Wind in the future to know that not all kalona's share the same ideals.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm
@Kaimi: 8D Mommy and daughter RP ftw! Yes X3 And even more sibling RP 8D I love it! Perhaps we could even combine the two? If it fits into the histories of your mares X3? If not, I'd love to have eventual separate RP for both of them, but be aware that Windy will never realize Sita is actually her half sister, unless Sita notices and tells her, or River does XD That's why I suggested the combo RP, with Sita possibly coming in after mommy daughter time slows ~

As for Emery, foal RP sounds great 8D I still need to develop Windy alot more as a foal before fleshing out her adult personality (coming this weekend~ SQEE > w
@Thamin: O wO YESH. Foal and Kalona RP all at once. I'm likin' this! 8D Windy would love meeting more foals and would easily approach Brin, though she may not notice the Kalona-likeness until later or if Brin tells her XD She's abit thickheaded and the only other Kalona she's met had Kalona wings, so that was the only way she could tell. Windy won't mind the meat-eating, as long as it's preferably, not infront of her XD She's exetremely against hurting things, so the hunt for meat and the eating of it might be abit sticky, but she'd easily overlook it if Brin is sweet and friendly 83 To conclude then -- You start or me X3?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff