Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 4 Winner: Lance Raiken Hatake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm
((......i am not sure but you guys are going to actualyl give me a second chance? Well its all up to Scapples))

Hya looked back. "If you can see me, then know this, i hate the Cloud Village! All the drama that happend in Mist stopped my training, my Sensei died in war, And were am i suppsoe to train now, eh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm
"You will train with me." Hiro rarely let people train with him but this boy was different.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm
((im going to make my exit interesting))

"I highly doubt that you can help me. Knowing that i cant use that much jutsu......I just failed at everything. And to know the fact that my opponent had higher priorty over me, what can you do!" Hya put both hands together and Summond 5 clones. Then he charged all of his chakera into his gejutsu."Hidden Mist Jutsu!". The area was now filled with a heavey mist. "Lets see how you like this eh?" then the clones spread out. Each now weaving hadn signs. Hya then started to manipulate the water, filling the room faster and faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:46 pm
Hiro activated his Mangekyo Sharingan, He did one handsign and the Genins genjutsu was broken. "Dispell!" Hiro waved one finger and everything around Hya began to blur. Lance stood there with a lightning charged kunai, while Hya was tied up and on the floor. "Had enough?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 pm
Hya looked up, and then looked down."Im not sure anymore" blood was dripping from his mouth. He didn't care anymore, things werent going to get any better."Can i just die alraedy? maybe live a new life? I am not sure i why i chose the path i wanted to. Life wasn't even worth becoming a shinobi. I could have lived a good life at home, with my family, have a nice family. But no, i had to achive a dream that has failed me."Blood was covering his entier lower jaw. He cough and a small amount landed on the ground."If you will help me with my genjutsu, then im forever in your debt." Hya then passed out on the ground, one last breath of air escaping from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 pm
Hiro cancelled the genjutsu and de-activated his sharingan. He picked up Hya and carried him to the infirmary.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:56 pm
((posting in the medical baracks))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

((heheh sorry if i was a little rude. and dang i didnt want a forfeit))

Lance sighed and placed his hands in his pockets, the jutsu he'd used now turned off so he could move. "I had wanted him to get close so i could kill hi, well not kill, I actually would have loved to have someone like him as a comrade." Lance then walked out toward the medical barracks..  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:18 am
((This fight was kinda a set up in my opinon, but also boring. I mean, only genjutsu? I understand that i can learn some that would relly mess up things, but at my level, the jutsu would be pretty close to crappy.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff