Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm
((I hope dark red is alright with you i mean its stil red ya know im not one for bright colors cept neon green XD and I get super confused with gaia time but im on all the time ask carnival XD))

Torma drove up to Wolfe hall holding his duffle bag "Wow this place is nice can't wait to see what's inside" He said walking inside. He looked around and it was bustling with kids, he found the service desk and asked "Uh Lexa, Torma? I just transferred"

"Here you go sir. The rules are no fighting and no girls in the dorms after 8 p.m" The lady said with a big smile

Torma nodded and took the key to his room. He walked in and through his bad on the bed closest to the window and unpacked. He looked out of the window and took in the view. "Ahh exploration time" He said with his stomach growling "Oh man better find that cafe I'm gettin hungry"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 am
|| XD Yes, sometimes when I go to see who's online I'm like 'holy -insert a not nice word her ^^- He's still on!? O___O' XD Me, I'm on whenever, a lot more often now that the play has ended. Sometimes even 6:30 in the morn' makes me ask. Why mom? School doesn't start til eight and you drive us D: Uniforms take 2 seconds to change into.... ||

The Hawk's Nest was beginning to get more kids than usual, probably because they just got in from a long drive where ever they were coming from, so she hastened to serve the hungry people. She took the drink orders of a few, then handed them to the chef, then went back to Jordan, to see if she had decided. "Have you decided yet? I can come back later if not." She said, then got a close look at the girls eyes, Blue and silver, huh... She thought to herself.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:21 pm
(...isn't that brown? O.o and you don't have to post in your color, it's just cool and stuff. I'm starting to wonder when in the world I'll actually do homework...meh)

"Yeah, I'd like a cheeseburger with fries. When do you eat?" Jordan asked, looking at how busy the place was. She knew she wouldn't be up for all this hustle and bustle; she preferred to be on the outside looking in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm
Maria quickly jotted down Jordan's order, then looked up, "Oh, well..." She looked behind her at the clock, "Gah! It's that late already!?" She exclaimed to herself, dropping her pad and paper. She let out a small giggle of embarrassment as she picked them up, then answered, "Actually, I have a break in a few minutes, thank goodness you asked, though! I would have worked through my break!" She said, then wiped her forehead symbolically.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm
"I'll bet your boss wouldn't have minded that," Jordan joked. "I don't know if you're allowed, but if you wanted you could sit with me for your break, it looks like almost all the other tables are full." What Jordan said was true, since most people coming in were new to the city or hadn't met up with their friends yet, everyone was just sitting down in any open spot, chatting and making friends. Jordan would rather spend time talking to someone she kind-of knew rather than a complete stranger, if possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:51 pm
|| Sorry for the late-ish reply... I got addicted to watching cars with anime characters on them on youtube x.x annnd... I'm too lazy to put it in format. ||

Maria giggled, "Just let me finish up bringing some orders to people and I'll be back momentarily." She said with a smile, then went into the kitchen to bring out some peoples' food, she also gave the order to the chef, then headed out, balancing the foods on a platter. Table by table she handed out their food, then went back in to grab her own, and Jordan's. She had just asked for a simple salad with god-knows-what-the-chef-threw-on-it dressing, then went and brought the food over to the table. "Here ya' go." She said, placing the plate down, then sliding into her seat across from Jordan. She took a big bite of the salad, chewed, swallowed. "Oh! It's caesar!" She exclaimed, talking about the dressing.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm
Jordan smiled at Maria's reaction, "Looks like you already know the chef here is always changing the recipes; he once said it adds 'excitement' to a meal. If you ask me, I'm quite happy having plain old ketchup." Jordan looked closely at the sauce that came with her french fries before making a satisfied noise and dipping a fry into the sauce and then into her mouth. She was surprised; she was saying much more to Maria than she normally did. Perhaps she would make a good room mate, the incessant giggling aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm
Torma stepped into the busy Hawk's Nest and looked around "Wow this place is packed, maybe they have a job opening" He said to himself searching for an open seat. He sat by a window behing Maria and Jordan looking outside and leaning back. He tilted his head and hit Jordan's head lightly. "Oh I'm sorry, man I'm such a clutz" He said leaning over  

Spectrum122

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Jordan took a few moments to react before turning to face the person who had bumped her head and winced. "Yes, yes you are. Apology accepted," Jordan said, she was a bit irritated because she had hit her head earlier that day on a tree. She really had to practice her flight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Maria started to get fidgety. She knew all the other servers were busy, and she didn't like to keep people waiting, so she took another bite of her salad. Then got up, "Um, one moment please." She said, as she went back and grabbed her apron, then came back. "Sorry, couldn't stand to see a customer waiting..." She said, with an embarrassed smile on her face.

|| head/desk... Block... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm
Jordan was rubbing the back of her head, "Oh, no, that's okay." As Maria hurried off to help the other servers, Jordan turned to the boy sitting behind her, "Hey, could you watch our table? I need to go to the bathroom to check on my head."

(dang it, horny went offline...okay, that's it, I'm calling you carebear because even though 'horny' is just swell, carebears's nice too...ugh, which do you prefer?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 pm
|| maria's standing right next to you XD She meant how the guy was just sitting there waiting and dad is mad I gotta go. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm
((either or but im called carebear more often haha))

"Sure I'll watch your table sorry again" Axel said turning to Maria "Take your time I see it's really busy in here, I could use a menu. I haven't decided what I want yet" He smiled at Jordan.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 pm
(Hehe, my bad. btw, Jordan was kinda rude because her head really hurt and she didn't want to show it in front of others, she doesn't hate you or anything...yet)

Jordan quickly walked in the direction of the rest room. Once she was alone, she gingerly touched the back of her head, "Ugh, I knew I should have iced it earlier," she said when she felt pain shoot through her head. Taking some cold water and putting it to her bump she sighed, "I guess this'll do for now."  

Wolfyofthesky

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces