Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Maho's Plotness Monster - Revamping. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP/Plot with me?
  Yay! 8D
  Um... No... =/
  Gold! :D
View Results

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 pm
Replied to, and thanks for offering <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm
I can offer Yanyu for Amitola. I haven't rped Yanyu yet but she's very sneaky and though she prefers being on her own, I do want her to make some friends. Or try too anyway.

And then I have Nevena. I also haven't tested Nevena out yet but she's very protective of the forest she lives in and she will not let anyone harm it. She cares for the forest and the animals that live in it. Nevena doesn't care much for those who fool around or those who skive off their duties. She's serious and hard-working but kind to any who are kind to her and to the forest and its inhabitants.

Maybe her and Carlixte can be friends?  

Rita Zyon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:41 pm
Yanyu sounds a little more like what Ami would consider a rival or enemy... But we could try shoving them at each other to see if they can be friends. It might work, but this sounds like something that could possibly go either way - friends or enemies/rivals.

Nevena sounds like she'd be a great friend for Calixte. smile Two protective dryads... Sounds like they would have a ton of stuff in common. However, I'm working on drawing up some new plots for Calixte (ones that aren't quite so Areion-based xp ) and I need her to meet some bullies before she makes any new friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:24 pm
Would you like me to start up an rp with Yanyu and Amitola? Yeah I could see it going that way too (rival/enemy) XD.  

Rita Zyon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 pm
Sure. biggrin But if Yanyu lives in the sea, then there might be an issue. Ami lives in the lake. If Yanyu does live in the sea, any general body of water should be okay instead...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm
heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Killed Cali's plots, working on new ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm
I think a general body of water would do ^^, I haven't used Yanyu in a rp before and haven't considered where her home is yet. If this is ok I'll get to work on the rp. Sorry for the late reply.  

Rita Zyon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 pm
@Rita: Okay smile A river, maybe, as that's about middle ground between the lake and the ocean?

Cali's plots have been majorly re-vamped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm
Hmm... I think bully plots will come later....

Rita, are you still up for RP between Nevena and Calixte?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:49 pm
Yes I am ^^.

And here's the Yanyu+Amitola rp. Hope it sounds ok.
Here  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Tag~ Sorry for the short reply, but I had to come up with something ^^;

Maybe for Calixte and Nevena, they could meet just as she's coming up from the beach? Kind of a welcome to the Kawani Lands, if you will? If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out there smile  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 pm
If you're interested in rp with a mer for Amitola, I have Cade and also her familiar the otter Travis. They travel back and forth from sea to lake so they could run into each other anywhere. I was thinking friends and if they get along perhaps Ami may get interested in making the trip to the sea with Cade?  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm
I think Amitola would love to finally meet a mer. smile They'd probably get to be friends, and a sea trip is possible. Maybe not probable, but possible. Ami has also never seen an otter before - maybe Cade could explain to her just what he is?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff