Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Pop, Soda, Tonic, Soft Drinks, etc. What's your fav? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:16 am
AegisEvo
Any one see that new Moutain Dew called like midnight or darkness or something...its grape moutain dew...EWWW Grape
Yea I tried it, it wasn't bad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:52 am
Vanilla anything. I love those, and they are starting to dissappear. sad I don't want Vanilla Coke to be the latest fad...  

[Cesar]

I used to be Arekuchan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:12 pm
For regular pop, Dr Pepper is my man. smile As far as diet pop goes, I'm totally hooked on Diet Pepsi.

And Diet Pepsi Vanilla ain't bad, either. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:21 pm
yah Dr.Pepper Roxz i love that stuff sooooooo much!!

x_x chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:20 pm
IBC rootbeer, normal kind of beer or other alcohol thats about all i like  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:39 pm
AnimeGuy420
AegisEvo
Any one see that new Moutain Dew called like midnight or darkness or something...its grape moutain dew...EWWW Grape

stressed eek stressed YOU DARE GET THE NAME WRONG?!!!! IT'S MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!! DRINK UP, IT'S ONLY HERE FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!*screams and curses at pepsi for doing a livewire all over again* jk, though I don't think "EWWW" is the right description of the flavor of the gods that is....mountain dew stare I still need to try BajaBlast(get it at your local taco bell) and BlueShock(A smoothie available at your local 7/11, locations may vary). I'm POed at pepsi, they need to make LiveWire, BlueShock, BajaBlast, and PitchBlack all in the standard forms(i.e. 2-liter, 20oz, 12-pack of 8oz cans, etc.) that the others have, only crazed fanatics of MD like me fall for the stuff, and we'd still buy just as much, if not more, than if they would just release them all yearround. I mean look at fanta for crying out loud.........  

Survient

DanPro05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:41 pm
I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:03 am
fairy_goddess08
OblivionKnight
If you were much less then what you are now then you would be way to damn skinny.

Besides FAT PEOPLE ARE HARD TO KIDNAP. lol, I don't know where that came from... I guess I listened to that song a little to many times.

and you definitely are not chubby at all.

nope not really it sound's skinny but i have alittle pugg and i hate ita nd yah!

x_x Chelsea x_x

If you just have a little flab, exercise and muscle toning would take care of it far better than losing weight. (A toned body does not necessarily mean weighing less.)

Also, I have recently discovered that I'm rather fond of FUZE.  

Raingirl

Mod-Inside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:17 am
I like C2 a lot. And all versions of Mountain Dew. Even the Baja blast they carry in Taco Bell exclusivly.
I hate more Pepsi products with the acception of the Lipton bottle teas with sugar, no lemon. Those rock my pixels.

I'm big on energy drinks. Like KMX and AMP.

As for alcohol, I like most everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:13 pm
Survient
AnimeGuy420
AegisEvo

stressed eek stressed YOU DARE GET THE NAME WRONG?!!!! IT'S MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!! DRINK UP, IT'S ONLY HERE FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!*screams and curses at pepsi for doing a livewire all over again* jk, though I don't think "EWWW" is the right description of the flavor of the gods that is....mountain dew stare I still need to try BajaBlast(get it at your local taco bell) and BlueShock(A smoothie available at your local 7/11, locations may vary). I'm POed at pepsi, they need to make LiveWire, BlueShock, BajaBlast, and PitchBlack all in the standard forms(i.e. 2-liter, 20oz, 12-pack of 8oz cans, etc.) that the others have, only crazed fanatics of MD like me fall for the stuff, and we'd still buy just as much, if not more, than if they would just release them all yearround. I mean look at fanta for crying out loud.........
They are allll so terrrrrible Pitch Black is soo bad same with Bajablast gonk  

WaresTheBeef

Ravseroni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:17 pm
Survient
I love everything Mountain Dew, but that's just me. What's your drink?
i love Mountin Dew too but not all of them
i love pepsi vanilla ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:09 pm
AegisEvo
Survient
AnimeGuy420
AegisEvo

They are allll so terrrrrible Pitch Black is soo bad same with Bajablast gonk
Anh, not everybody is a fan, I love it and that's enough for me.  

Survient

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:49 pm
Mountain Dew is my soda addiction. >_> XD I haven't heard of this Pitch Black yet though... o_o;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:52 pm
I'm getting addicted to Faygo!  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mod-Inside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:33 pm
C chan
Mountain Dew is my soda addiction. >_> XD I haven't heard of this Pitch Black yet though... o_o;

I like it, not too bad for grape flavor.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff