Submit

Pokemon
  Red/Blue/Yellow
  Fire Red/Leaf Green
  Gold/Silver/Crystal
  HeartGold/SoulSilver
  Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
  Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
  SPINOFF GAME! (Mystery dungeon, snap, trozei)
  Black/White *Checks internet frantically for leaked info*
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm
Here's what technician does: If an attacks power is under 60, Technician increases the power of the attack by 50%.

and no Sav, you won't go first. Not if I use sucker punch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm
Arcanas
Here's what technician does: If an attacks power is under 60, Technician increases the power of the attack by 50%.

Looked it up and Quick attack and Sucker punch are in the same priority bracket so I still go first. Also Raticate can have it  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Saverio C.
Arcanas

Looked it up and Quick attack and Sucker punch are in the same priority bracket so I still go first. Also Raticate can have it
Incorrect. Sucker Punch will always go first, even if you're also using a priority attack. I know...I've done it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm
What do you think of my Pokémon Party in Platinum:
Empoleon
Garchomp
Girantina
Graveler
Staraptor  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm
Arcanas
Saverio C.
Arcanas

Incorrect. Sucker Punch will always go first, even if you're also using a priority attack. I know...I've done it.

The Internets disagrees with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Experience > Internets.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 pm
I only have a very banged up (but totally functional =D ) Gameboy Color, so... I've only gotten as far as Silver version >.<
My first game was Yellow, now I have Red and Silver but I traded away Yellow forever ago. I also had PokeMon Pinball at one point. I liked the fact that you got all 3 starter PokeMon in Yellow and might try to get another cartridge (or might not, who knows), but I hated Pikachu because of the show so mine was always mad at me for putting him in the PC >.<

Hmmm... I like Silver best of the ones I've played because it has more in it that Red/Blue/Yellow, though it sucks you can't get all of the starters like in Yellow. I've beaten the games several times, but I've never solved all of the Unknown Dungeon puzzles (I had 3/4 once). The legendary dogs present a challenge and I think I've only caught all of them once. My favorite PokeMon will always be Eevee and all of the evolutions heart
Maybe I should pick up on a used DS sometime... I dunno, would I play it enough? Hmmm, but there's so many portable games I've missed >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 pm
Bleh...starter pokemon suck ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm
I can't believe I didn't find this earlier.......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am
Hoo, it's been a while since I was last in the ATG...

My favorite memory in Pokemon was probably only a few weeks ago. I caught my first non-red-Gyrados Shiny. At a friend's house.
See, one day I was really ticked off because I was trying to catch Ho-oh in an ultra ball, and my friends kept asking why I didn't use the Master Ball. I just told them I was saving it. They said I was retarded. Then a few weeks later I was trying to catch Zapdos, and I saw it glimmer and I screamed. "OH MY F@#$% GOD! IT'S SHINY!!" The two of us screamed and shouted until I caught it with my Master Ball, and then he says "Wait.... it looks just like a regular Zapdos..." And then we laughed for about five minutes. AWESOME.

Team:
Meganium---Kima---------The Battering Ram
Dewgong----Ambuscade--The Trap (Encore+Disable)
Magmortar--Pyron--------The Sweeper
Togekiss----Castro-------The Type Advantage
Mismagius---Adrian-------The Piledriver (Mean Look+Perish Song)
Steelix------Gram---------The Indestructable (ever seen a level 50 Steelix with a defense of 300? Me neither...until now...)

Also:
Arcanas
Experience > Internets.

BLASPHEMY!  

Malkovitch

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Well, today, I just got FireRed, and I only have a Squirtle, so here's my current team in Diamond, (which is way better than invisi's wimpy Pearl team pirate )

Torterra
Staraptor
Luxray (Screw you! It's awesome!)
Dragonair - Courtesy of invisible
Ninetales - Courtesy of weirdo
-not settled yet-  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers