here ya are- Proving her worth  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:30 am
User Image
(Alt. view)

Name: Salvatore
Breed: Wind (ICly half grounded, half ring-necked pheasant…it’s explained in his back story)
Temper: Cocky
Personality: Salvatore is very suave and very much a ladies’ man. While he is capable of monogamy he is a massive flirt and can’t always help himself. He isn’t over vain but he is aware that his colours are quite striking and is quite prideful. He is easily distracted by movement and shiny things much like most of an avian persuasion. He is very protective of things and those he holds dear and won’t step down from a fight if need be. He’d rather use his words or bluff his way out of conflict, though.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Habibi
Which plot specifically?: If you didn’t know, the boy is mine. (Jealousy battle) Since she’s a bit of a flirt too, perhaps, if she takes enough of an interest in him, the jealousy plots could go both ways? He’s old fashioned (but understanding) when it comes to mares straying so it’d really test his resolve.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: I prefer RP, but if you’d rather just plot, I’m game.
Means of contact?: AIM or PM, please. Circa1553AD@aol.com (But please let me know who you are)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Lilly~
I would definitely like to discuss that later after Habi gets away from Meph's woods. For now she's completely cut off.

EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm

User Image
Name: Xochiquetzal
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Assertive
Personality: Xochi is totally and completely stuck up, territorial and in her mind is never wrong. Most of this is because she is young and naive, and she is used to being treated like the goddess she thinks she is by the natives of 'her' jungle forest.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Zahraa'
Which plot specifically?: Im thinking this can go either way... she could meet Zahraa' and they get along, more than likely because of her strong-willed, bull-headed nature, she would likely fit into the harpy beliefs of being half-angeni. OR it could be an all out war. Zah perhaps wanders into the edge of where Xochi considers her territory, maybe exploring for new areas for the Flock, and provokes Xochi into an attack.

ANYWAY just some ideas c:

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: I prefer RP. If there is a fight, I would like it to be dice roll.
Means of contact?:AIM/MSN is fine.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am
Updated Habibi's plot search!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:11 pm
BEE~

User Image

Name: Jack Frost
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Brisk
Personality: Proud [not arrogant], polite, fancies himself a bit esoteric. He has his curiosities but his need to move on with the season keeps him in check. Frost doesn't like to reveal his 'true nature' as the Master of Winter more for lack of caring for others judgment than anything else. Generally somber, he can be caught romping in a snow flurry when the powder is fresh for the taking.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Habibi
Which plot specifically?: "Seeking Out Legends." Frost is a pretty darn good Legend in his own right! XD

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: Whichever you'd prefer. I'm totally game for RP, I'm just sort of...erm...new at it here. >3>
Means of contact?: PM! If you'd like my MSN/AIM names, I'd be happy to provide them. C:

[I know she's effectively on hold, but would like to throw him out there for when the time should come that she can move on!]

User Image

Name: Heckler
Breed: Hyena
Temper: Coy
Personality: Heckler would tell you he's a lady's stallion, but he's mostly just full of hot air. He can spin a silver thread or two with his wit, good for a witty one-liner, but he's a chronic flirt and wouldn't know 'settling down' if it bit him in the arse [and it might have in the form of one or two angry mares]. He's sweet, in a goofy type of way, as well as a decent friend to have, if he can be found.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Dubaku
Which plot specifically?: "Bros Before Hos." Hyena skirt-chasers unite!

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: Same as above!
Means of contact?: Same as above!

Additionally, if you think one of the boys would be suited to help with another Soq plot, please don't hesitate to say so~ >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 am
User Image
{I have full rights to him here}
Name: Zisor
Breed: Felguard
Temper: Bi-Polar
Personality: He's a rather gruff character. A "manly man". He's the ultimate warrior, loyal and unwavering. It can be hard to get along with him, but once you've been proven to be an ally, he'll be at your call. Though... you wouldn't want to get on his bad side.. If he get's extremely mad, he can go into a blind rage.

Which Soq does this refer to?: lovely Habibi
Which plot specifically?: Uhm, well I was thinking he could maybe encounter her on her adventures, since he's basically a traveling mercenary. Or if she needs some saving, or something, he could serve in that area.
And since she seem's to be sort of "Princess" like, he could serve as a guard to her.
He's basically on a quest now to become stronger. So traveling with someone would surely mean running into some unpleasant characters to which he'd enjoy a challenge from.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: Rp please.
Means of contact?: (Aim, Msn, Pm?} All.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 am
I really should check this more. o 3o

Chys~
Yes please! To both, I think. ^^
We shall discuss!

Mus~
That's a possibility. Perhaps me meets her on her journey before being trapped in the forest, and he acts as body guard for her until that point?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff