Body Count
  Click!
View Results

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:20 am
Lunadriel

User Image

Northspring Hide-Flayer.

Macha is Badb's sister. (OCC: there is a third sister, Anand) Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 am
Lunadriel
I'm up for rp anytime. Edana needs it too. ^.^ What's the story for Macha?

I'm not terribly fond of meet and greet RPs, they kill my muse; are you looking for anything however trival, plot wise for Edana?

As for Macha, see my previous post, I've finally got around to typing something up for her and thought it best to throw her into things here also. So I'm more than happy to RP Macha or Badb with Edana if you have any ideas.

junglerunner

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 am
Meet and greets get old. I'll see what I can come up with! I'd like to have an rp for when Mind gets her girl customed, and we introduce her walker to her new home. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 am
Lunadriel

User Image

Class: Northspring Drum Maker

Personality: Siren is delicate and even-tempered, compared to the typical Hatelaton. She's quiet, friendly (to her sisters), and loves art and beauty. She's a bit naive and not-too-wise. And while she's not as bloodthirsty or violent as her sisters, she doesn't have any desire to leave or change things. She's perfectly content with the status-quo, she just prefers to leave the more violent aspects to others, and focus on her less glorious contributions to the flock.

She takes her profession as a Drum-Maker very seriously, especially the painting and decorating of her precious artworks. As her name implies, she's most enthralled, however, with music. She loves to listen, and loves to sing even more. Her fetching looks, long feathers, delicate frame, and diamond voice make her an ideal trap for males.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 am
Edana Hatetalon: Gazes about at the family of sisters, quite pleased.

Updated to here.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 am
User Image

This is hex she will be applying to join the hate talons.
im not sure if as a non harpy she will be allowed to hold an actual position or title within the herd, but she will work very hard to please the sisters useing her skills with Extispicy.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:50 pm
Quote:
User Image
With Her Walkerward Armor*

Personality: Stern and quick to prove her dominance to any upstart mare that may contest her authority with a quick backhanded strike of her claws, Bloodclaw is a mare with a driven duty and relishes in the suffering of their enemies and the pride of Northspring Might. Her loyalties lie only in three places: Their Queen, her job, and the Bloodslash arena, which she lovingly refers to as 'The Pit". And while she prefers her prey to be in one piece for a better spectacle should you be headed for The Pit, just because she tends to take you in live doesn't mean you arrive unharmed....

History: Born to a Northspring mare who had a tryst with a pureblooded Fire Ulun'suti, Bloodclaw was always combative, driven for the challenge, her blood burning hot and a need for control driving her to a job she could truly enjoy from a young age. She was obsessed with the fights in the Bloodslash arena, awed by the grand and fierce armor worn by the walkerwards. Her greatest pride was to be accepted into their rank, savoring each raid, each day at the arena, and each life she takes to the cheers and screeches of her spectating 'sisters'.

*squee* I actually discussed Bloodclaw with Lunadriel but I wanted to apply officially and request some plots and rp. biggrin

*Note: if a mare wants to be a walkerward, I may occasionally free raffle some off it via credits/gift, I'd be willing to let them also get the same armor/mask template (with their own colors/accents if they dont want the same exact look) I made for Bloodclaw for their mare sans the Stormtotem thunderhawk feathers but instead their own sorts of accessories (like leather thongs with bones and claws and other types of feathers and such. Its a personal thing I made for myself that I'm willing to share, sort of like the Thunderhawks themselves XD. WINGS may be hard to work with as would crazy body types but I can try, but no guarantee.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 am
Awesome!! =D I will add you in when I get a chance. So stoked you got your girl Mind. Welcome aboard girly! <3

Summed! Welcome aboard. =D I'm thinking something along the lines of a Shaman for her? Extispicy can be one of her practiced talents as a shaman. What do you think?

AllSummedUpNJazz

Edit: Mind also suggested this as a rank: Northspring Seer: A group whp practice simple folk magics and try to predict the future through various means such as reading bones, entrails, etc

Might also work for her!  

Lunadriel

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 am
User Image
Name: Hex Fettergeist
Rank or Class Northspring Seer
Skills: Exispicy and what she calls "Decorating" or but others call "victory charms".
Victory Charms: When she is finished with the entrails/animal as a whole after a reading, if it was a good reading they are highly prized. The entrails are hung in a tree to ward off bad juju and the choice bits of meat and pelt are given to the queen to keep to herself or distribute as she deems fit to those who have done something exceptional among the hate talons.
Personality: Hex is a bitter soul over all but since joining the hate talons has become a tad more cordial.
History:Her family served another herd for generations upon generations keeping the exact science of their future seeing art a secret until finally the alpha demanded to know. Hexes father showed the alpha and he was angered. He Called their ways dark a crime against their uni blood and ordered them banished. without the protection of the herd Hex's mother died giving birth to her. Her father lived to see hex to adult hood but only barely. he taught her their art well and she has wondered the lands being rejected from one herd to another. Until finally she found the hate talons.

i would love to do an rp of someone finding her and bringing her back to the hate talons  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm
AllSummedUpNJazz
I'd love to rp her being discovered. Maybe while she's inspecting an animals insides. XD

Sabin Duvert

Sabin, would you like to rp your Windcaller alerting the herd that there is a stranger near by?

junglerunner

Perhaps one of your girls could go to inspect who or what it is, with elimination in mind. But given the uniqueness of the situation, have her brought before all the sisters instead.  

Lunadriel

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:31 am
I'd be fine with participating, but things are going to be crazy for me till the end of the month - so if you'd rather skip me, OR if you want to ICly have had Banshee sound the alarm and write around me so you don't have to wait, I'm fine smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am
Lunadriel
A female Skinwalker will be captured at some point and put in a karst type of cage. They will be held captive and fed males, promised a release only when successful female offspring have been born to the herd. More to come.

Do you guys have a skinwalker for this plot yet? ^^ If not, I'd love to offer Tabitha:

User Image  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 am
Oh, Tabitha is so pretty heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm
I'm in no rush Sabin. ^_^ Enjoy your weekend! heart

Nymph, Mind has volunteered her Stormwalker! Would you like an invite to the guild we started up, so you can check out any plots as they get added? =D I believe Mind already has a post started for the Stormwalkers info.

I'm sure there will be other future plots you could get involved in!

I adore Tabitha's braids. XD

Nymphalidae

Lunadriel

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:51 pm
Lunadriel
Nymph, Mind has volunteered her Stormwalker! Would you like an invite to the guild we started up, so you can check out any plots as they get added? =D I believe Mind already has a post started for the Stormwalkers info.

I'm sure there will be other future plots you could get involved in!

I adore Tabitha's braids. XD

I'd love one, thank you! I accepted the invite. :3 I entered Mind's raffles to try and win a Hatetalon, my entry is on page 2 if you guys have any feedback on it. smile At this time I don't really have any fitting females to apply with right now, but I hope to be able to join or participate in some way soon!

Thanks! I love her messy hair. XD  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces