Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Nightmares are destroying me.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm
dude, you seriously need to chyll the frack down. in every thread i have seen your name, you are either promoting, instigating, or starting a rather quite useless argument that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic on hand. the issue is not wether what someone did was wicca or not here. the freaking issue is that a sister in christ is crying out for help about nightmares that are obviously harming her in more than just one way. and your sitting there on some dumb high horse trying to outsmart people and doing nothing to help the one crying out for help. either do something to help, or dont bother to post. your doing more harm than good, and just wasting this poor girls time. this is a christian guild not a "i know more than you and am going to flaunt it uselessly" guild. help, or sit in the corner and be quiet like a good boy. and btw, i've dealt with rogue wiccans who have tried to use magic on me. i've harnessed my true power by trusting in God. I don;t need fancy rituals, or words, or thoughts to protect me. You should try it sometime, i'm sure it'd be a load off your back.

as for our friend in distress. we havent heard much on the progress of these dreams and how you have been doing. perhaps an update would help us to help you? i've been trying to do some research on this X, but not much has come up. all i can really think is that an X marked a christian burial. Some satanists have used the upside down cross and stuff like that. maybe this sideways X is the same as an upside down cross? but then again, this sideways X could be nothing at all, and the dream could be dealing more with the house itself. Again, i'd really like to hear your progress on this matter. I've been praying for you, as im sure we all have. Let us know what's going on please ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 am
A Burial! That seems to fit....I don't know why...
The dream came back....a little different.....There was candle wax melted on the floor....and this candle on the table with a strange blackish flame....
I'll try to draw another picture.....if that helps...

For everyone who assumes it's something from a horror movie or magical stuff, no it is NOT. And please, listen to thrashmetaljunkie this post is not for arguments...(sorry I don't mean to be mean...but I'm tired and a little moody)  

saphiragale

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm
this may be a painful question, but what is the condition of your brother? a candle means life, or light. if it is darkened, it tends to mean sickness, or bad health. when it is extinguished, it tends to mean death. candle wax usually will be a sign that you have too much going on in your life. you said the dream came back... did it leave for awhile? you were perhaps distracted from your brothers condition?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 am
My brother is completly healed. I didn't have any nightmares after he got into the accident...well, not until a month later.....  

saphiragale

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 am
Sorry if you thought I was trying to say that you were doing magic. It was just an idea. Sometimes I get a little caught up in myslef. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm
i could easily tell you what psychology says ur dreams mean. however, in this instance, you need the spiritual interpretation. these dreams are baffling, and i'm researching, and working with a close friend of mine who is very good with dream interpretations. but even she is a little baffled. mostly because she cant see the dream. i could ask her if she would talk to you privately, if you would like?  

thrashmetaljunkie

saphiragale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 pm
that would be ok thrash  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:19 pm
This is how I see it:
The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy. A person's mind is his battle ground, once he has your mind, everything else falls into place. Because we know that there is power in the tongue, we also know that words can play the same role as seeds. Once they are said, they can grow and affect our thoughts and lives. If Satan can use some one to say something, or put a thought in your head, it has the potential to turn your life upside down. My point behind saying this is to establish that the mind is what effects us greatly. In retrospect, good words, words spoken from the bible, along with prayer, also have the potential to change lives.
I myself have had my experiences: dreams, hearing voices, seeing things, ect. And I have learned how to deal with them.
But first, I have some thing I want to say, if you all will forgive me if I offend you. But I would not rely on psychology ever, they are only human interpretations that do not come from god. Spiritual interpretations by someone who was blessed with the skill of interpretation from god, like a pastor or evangelist would be the option I pick. I myself never had any of the dreams I've had interpreted because the situation did not allow me the time to talk to someone I trusted other than my mother. So, I myself don't always care to get my dreams interpreted in the first place. So while most of the post have been focused on the meaning of the dream, which is also a good thing to do, I have been thinking on what I do to rid myself of bad dreams.

When I had bad dreams that affected me at all times of the day, I was taught to pray. Prayer is powerful, and you can look through the bible, which should contain prayers for such a situation. The second thing I do is anoint my room with holy oil. It's really Pompeian extra virgin olive oil (We've used it for years in my family, and you may even want to get it prayed over by your pastor, which is what I consider making the oil anointed.) I put some on my finger and anoint every exit and entrance to my room (so that bad things cannot enter) while praying. This includes windows and doors, I just draw a little cross on them. My prayer is usually along the lines of something like: Lord, remove anything from this place that is not like you, dwell in this place and let your will be done. Then I anoint myself and pray that god removes anything he sees unfit in me and for him to anoint me from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet. I pray that he protects me and takes away fear, because fear is not the evidence of love; and faith is the key to all of this. After that, I'm all good. Once I started doing these things, the nightmares stopped that night. Though I sometimes feel scared, I pray the fears away. The only time I get nightmares anymore, and I've just recently started noticing my mistake, is when I forget to pray. Prayer each day is what keeps us covered and protected, so we must not forget to pray each morning and night. And I know when to anoint my room again when I start getting overly paranoid or something. And it never hurts to ask your pastor to pray for you either.
I hope that you find what I said to be helpful, and I will include you in my prayers as well, god bless. smile Btw, thanks for taking the time to read all of this too. ;D  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers