Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm
They live in the forest near the ocean, there's a glade with a small spring near by that's been claimed by Undine (my sea nymph). My soq tend to hang out there so if Mi's to met them around her home area, that would be the most likely place. Though I'm not sure how Undine would feel about a Dryad intruding on her space. Which actually sounds like it would make an interesting plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 pm
@cat: That actually sounds rather fun. Do you think Undine would be opposed to letting Mizuki leave if Cali showed up by herself or with one of the other members while wandering?

@cat and Fatal: Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and have Cali meet both Celegras and Mizuki in the same RP? Fatal, this would also solve how Celegras and Cali meet/meet again, and may not include Kenton raising his hackles until they get back to the main feeding ground.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Undine wouldn't like it (expressly as its another nymph) but she'd never try to stop Mizuki, she knows how Mi feels about the lost of the Cerynei lands and how important being with other cerynei again is to her. That doesn't mean she'll let Mi go without giving Cali the third degree though. Undine can be a real b*tch when she wants to be.

That's fine with me, if Mi is away from home when she meets Cali she'll have to go home and tell her friends she's joining a herd as she's not the type to just disappear and leave them wondering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm
Sounds good to me!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm
I think it would be fun if the knowledge that he had foals be something of a gradual process for Celegras. Like he isnt told, but from being around the herd he starts to think that the younger adults might look a little TOO like him or act a little TOO like him. He could find out from someone else that they belong to Calixte and confront her about it later on  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm
@cat: I'd think it'd be rather funny if Cali got the third degree from someone. So maybe Cali, Undine, and Mi rather than Cali, Undine, Celegras, and Mi? It might get a little complicated with four soq... sweatdrop

@Fatal: Now THAT sounds like an awesome plan biggrin Maybe it could be something about the kids and the quiet around them because nobody will know who their father is, except that Kenton raised them and they look a heck of a lot like their mother (and will most likely be even leafy-er xd ). I'm going to suggest, then, that Cali and Celegras have their 'welcome to the herd' RP, where she doesn't recognize him until it would be really weird to say something, if she recognizes him at all.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Whatever works best for you, I've done one rp with four soq before but it was a family rp with only two people so I'm not sure how complicated four soq with three people would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm
Mmkay, well, I think we're going to do one RP with Undine, Mizuki, and Calixte.

In the future sometime after the Cali/Celegras babies arrive, he could stumble upon the growing herd - maybe even one of his kids could drag him to headquarters because he's intruding on their land? That would be funny xd

All the thumbnail certs on the front page lead to full-size certs. I didn't do anything funny to them, I promise <3

What do you guys think of the territory map? (second page) Is it a convenient area?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 am
haha dragged to the herd by his own kid he didn't know he had. That's too rich! I love it! I think he'll remember her right away, but upon seeing her not recognizing him he'll keep his mouth shut. Until the question of her kids comes to play haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Keii Himba
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Alpha? (you may be able to count her as an 'Elder' but that's how ever you see her. She would like to challenge or prove herself for the role of Alpha one day. ;D)
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?
Keii is excessively knowledgeable about the Ceryei kind. She's pulled on all of her Cerynei strength and used it to her advantage. All of her life she's taught all about her kind since birth and the reintroduction of the Cerynei.
Although her mate is a regular she still loves him for being faithful and sacrificing things for her, she sees her previous mat in her son which sometimes make her sad but she love him all the same.

She believes love is love and Lifemating before breeding/mating. Unless both soquili are in a relationship where they don't really love each other that much.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? Yes Mitra her one true love. (She was unintentionally cheated on...I wanted her to have a lifemate, but things turned so I found her someone who would stick by her side.)
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course.

[NOTE: You should at least give her credit for being special. She was the FIRST offcial Cerynei foal to return to the soquili land (or to be made by a colourist). She is wise and has always had a lot to teach and is very knowledgable. She would express her views if she didn't agree with choices. Though it's most likely she'd like to try for alpha in the end. ;D]

Count Me In!
Soq Name: Edward Vassago
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one?Instructor
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?
Edward has been training to be a knight since a foal now he can finally teach others and protect too.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No (but soon to be mated to Strenna at 100% stats. No body will get in his way for this plot because it has been plotted for a long time and he has to prove many that he is good enough for her.)
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Keii and Edward are accepted, but now it's quiz time! 8D
As Keii and Edward are the first ones unfamiliar to me to try for educating/leadership roles, I'd like to ask you a few questions about them. You can answer them using either their voice and personality or your own (in other words, IC or OoC).

Q's for Keii: The Alpha position requires a quick, wise decision maker, but Alphas also need to be able to listen to their Advisors, Protector, and Mistress of Ceremonies before making decisions that can take more time. How would she handle this? Also, as she is mated to a regular, Mitra, if he wishes to join the herd, will be inspected, interrogated, and evaluated by Calixte and the Advisors (when we have some Advisors, anyway). Keii will have no say in the matter at all, even if she is the Alpha. If he is deemed worthy, he may join the herd as an Honorary Member. If he is not deemed worthy, he will be kicked out. If either of those things should happen, how would she deal? Lastly, the current Protector is Kenton, who is not related to Keii, does not know her, and will eventually be lifemated to Calixte. Will she have a problem with this or the fact that he won't be entirely focused on protecting only her and the herd as a whole, but his family in particular as well?

Q's for Edward: What specific type of Instructor would Edward like to apply for? Self defense, combat, swimming? He could also try combined lessons in defensive/offensive combat. As he will eventually be lifemated to Sterenna, he will be put in the same situation as his mother, but because he is quite obviously her son (couldn't fake it if he tried), Keii will, once again, have no say in whether or not his future mate will be deemed an adequate Honorary Member. If Sterenna wished to join the herd to be with him, do you think she'd be willing to under go these assessments and possibly be kicked out? What would he do?
(Just so you know, I doubt either will be kicked out; it's just something they have to go through.)

Q's for Both: If both Sterenna and Mitra become Honorary Members, would Keii and Edward like to have an official Lifemating Ceremony? For Keii it'd be like renewing her vows, I guess. Could be fun wink Also, do you have any ideas for how they could run across at least one of the herd members?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm
would you like me to start the rp?

as for the herds territory, it looks good to me  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am
Mahogany Sunset
Keii and Edward are accepted, but now it's quiz time! 8D
As Keii and Edward are the first ones unfamiliar to me to try for educating/leadership roles, I'd like to ask you a few questions about them. You can answer them using either their voice and personality or your own (in other words, IC or OoC).

Q's for Keii: The Alpha position requires a quick, wise decision maker, but Alphas also need to be able to listen to their Advisors, Protector, and Mistress of Ceremonies before making decisions that can take more time. How would she handle this? Also, as she is mated to a regular, Mitra, if he wishes to join the herd, will be inspected, interrogated, and evaluated by Calixte and the Advisors (when we have some Advisors, anyway). Keii will have no say in the matter at all, even if she is the Alpha. If he is deemed worthy, he may join the herd as an Honorary Member. If he is not deemed worthy, he will be kicked out. If either of those things should happen, how would she deal? Lastly, the current Protector is Kenton, who is not related to Keii, does not know her, and will eventually be lifemated to Calixte. Will she have a problem with this or the fact that he won't be entirely focused on protecting only her and the herd as a whole, but his family in particular as well?

Q's for Edward: What specific type of Instructor would Edward like to apply for? Self defense, combat, swimming? He could also try combined lessons in defensive/offensive combat. As he will eventually be lifemated to Sterenna, he will be put in the same situation as his mother, but because he is quite obviously her son (couldn't fake it if he tried), Keii will, once again, have no say in whether or not his future mate will be deemed an adequate Honorary Member. If Sterenna wished to join the herd to be with him, do you think she'd be willing to under go these assessments and possibly be kicked out? What would he do?
(Just so you know, I doubt either will be kicked out; it's just something they have to go through.)

Q's for Both: If both Sterenna and Mitra become Honorary Members, would Keii and Edward like to have an official Lifemating Ceremony? For Keii it'd be like renewing her vows, I guess. Could be fun wink Also, do you have any ideas for how they could run across at least one of the herd members?

Q's for Keii:
"As this is a democracy I would listen to the protector, my advisors and the Mistress of Ceremonies. It's the only way things would work, it is not a dictatorship. Obviously to listen to others takes more time, but when there are urgent decisions I will call for haste speech or have to make the decisions with just me and the protector to save that valuable time." Keii flicked her ears and watched the 'giant mushroom' intently wondering why it's speaking and how.

(lol giant mushroom)

"Inspection is fine. All herds require inspection this is to look for qualities required and to discard those which are not. If Mitra was not deemed 'worthy', being a regular and not possessing the same qualities, I'd still stick by the herd. But a lifemating is a lifemating, it's a bonding contract and still even though he was not or might not get the chance to be a member, we're bonded and I'd have to still be there for him because this agreement is of love and it's eternal. I have bean through heartbreak so many times, cheaters, haters, those stare at me as if I were a freak ever since my basket had popped. Only when I'm older. Only when I was stronger had they finally stopped. So still I might have to object...just a little...maybe...because i have fought so hard for this love," Huffs and turns away.

Keii laughed,"Mushroom you make me laugh, you seem to know little about me, I know that stag Kenton. We have met before when my son was young. He is a very polite young sir. I'd have no problem as long as it didn't at all affect his duties too badly."

Eddie flicked his hair again baffled like his mother by the talking mushroom,"what is this?" He looked at his mother then turned back to the mushroom,"I shall answer you questions mushroom. My specialities are both offence and defence. In foal hood I'd sworn to find someone to protect and others to teach. I am half Angeni," (lol you aren't supposed to know that. xD)he smiled,"so my strength is heightened much more than an average Cerynei, thank you farther for such strength, and thank you farther for my height, although you have done us wrong you have passed on wonderful qualities,"he looked at the mushroom top again,"and I'm taller too. Still with the added agility and versatility of ground."

"Strenna is the one I train for the most in my life. Her people don't take kindly to me. She comes from a kingdom quite far away. Her guards hang around and it hurts to see her heart sink. So far this shall be my biggest test and I am determined to pass it.If she was accepted I'd be overjoyed. If not then during the day I'd instruct, but by night my attention would be my Mare. My mother has wanted that happy ending for me that she didn't get. She was too sweet to get hurt. One day I would like to be a protecting farther. Obviously they could turn out any way, Flutter wings, Angeni wing, Antlers, Anicorn horns, unicorN or Cerynei hooves, Uni, Regular or Ceryeni tail. They could be a big mix and if they were not part of the herd due to the differences they'd stay with their mother and eventually I'd have to discharge respectfully from my service. That's when I could be a family man. But I plan to wed her, you an assess her, but none of your assessment shall change my mind.But still I shall respect it."

Keii nuzzled her son and smiled," that'd be wonderful. I'd gladly renew my vows. I can only hope for the best. He has sacrificed much for me." She dug one of her hooves into the ground and sieved the ground beneath then.
Eddie smiled,"I'd be the happiest Stag in the herd. My lifemating maybe a while away I am still training until I can be the best I can be. Luckily here I'd have other stags to practise with like the protector who is the ones I'd most like to lock antlers with." He nudged the Mushroom softly with his antlers, he always smelt of spearmint and kept himself nice and clean like his mother. A white pelt was always the hardest to keep descent looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 am
What do you mean by run across...run as cross as in a bad way?  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Run across as in just meet them or stumble upon them in the woods or something.

Nice bit about the giant mushroom xd I'll add them to the front page in the respective spots, though it may take awhile for them to actually be acknowledged through an RP - they have to meet Cali before they can join the herd. That said, once Cali sees and gets to know more about Keii, she'll probably beg her to take her spot so she doesn't have to make those huge decisions anymore.

@cat: I'd like to do a formal "This is who is in the RP" list post first, then I'll PM you the link and you can start <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff