Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Academy

Back to Guilds

A academy where different species go to. 

Tags: vampire, kitsune, demon, academy 

Reply Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)
revenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will we ever win thorn?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
we will, but only after great loss
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am
"im ok twin"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

"dont worry, shes fine. she just got the wind knocked out of her...didnt i tell you guys not to breath?..." i walk over to her and my paw glows deep purple with aura. then i slowly place it over your chest and you begin to feel better. "there, all better." i say very seriously. "now. lets get down to business. why dont you guys tell me everything you know. that seems like a good start." i then sit down on a rickety old chair and wait for you guys to explain.  

fuhk the worlddd 21

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 am
"u...u changed..." O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

i seem to be a little surprised but only a little. i then wait patiently for you guys to start talking.  

fuhk the worlddd 21

deathrose0616

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am
i-i-i did? HOLY SH IT!!!!!-looks down - "what the hell? u r supposed to be the only wolf morph or so i though"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 am
*looks at wolfbain* " we...we don't kno very much. just that sumone, or sumthing, is after us" *looks at thorn* "what do u think?''  

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100

fuhk the worlddd 21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 am
"yes yes, this is a great surprise...but can we please get down to business. " i say, a hint of annoyance in my voice "it's not like i got all eternity...well acualy i do" i say with a chuckle "but that doesnt mean you do." i turn towards her. "yes do you know anything?" i look at her as if she might.

((you can call me bain btw))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 am
-slowly morphs back- "thts all and tht our parents were a wolf morpher-mom and a fallen blood angel-dad i am supposed to be more like dad and twin like mom and together somehow we r to save the world"  

deathrose0616

fuhk the worlddd 21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm
i whisper to myself "hmm, so she doesnt even remember...strange." well this has been great and all, but in order to save the world, your going to need weapons, and some training."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm
*looks at u* "will u train us bain?"  

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100

fuhk the worlddd 21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 pm
"yes, i will." i say with a sigh "although this isnt what signed up for when i agreed with your parents to watch you" i mumble "but first, you will need some weapons. common, lets head to town. i know a guy in the black market who could get you some good weapons." with that i start to walk towards the door. "are you commin?" i ask  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:08 pm
*grabs thorns hand and runs up to u* "yes, we're comin"  

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100

deathrose0616

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 pm
"also tht i have a ancestor tht takes contorl of me as i age and her name is Rose aka the Bloody Rose"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm
"thats actually good to know" i say somewhat taken aback. "now, no matter what happens, just know that as long as your with me you'll be save...stray away from me and, well, lets not talk about that right now." with that i lead you out into the unforgiving night...

~time skip - 2 hours~

i walk into a run down building in the bad side of town. "wait here." i whisper. i then go up to the door and knock out a code. a little slit n the door opens. "oh, b-bain. w-welcome back!" "shut it muph." i growl baring my teeth. these two need weapons...now! so open the door before i come in there and kill you." i say solemnly and you get the feeling im being serious. quick as a flash the door opens "common" i growl...  

fuhk the worlddd 21

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm
*i cautiously enter the door and grab thorns hand and takes her in too* "wow bain" weapons and things line the walls of the room from floor to celing  
Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games