Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Lady gaga is evil and I have proof. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 pm
Bullpoopie (I would saysomething else, but that's "against guild rules" rolleyes )
Radical religious bullpoopie. I'll still listen to her music, considering that people have been saying stuff like this about numerous pop culture icons for ages. Yawn. Take thia somewhere else.
GIMME A BREAK rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 pm
Thank you!! ^^.  

BugxNicole

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 pm
42-iMpErFeCtLy-pErFeCt-24
Then why draw so much more attention to her if you want to steer clear of her? It makes no sense.
if someone were to ask me if i thought Lady Gaga was a devil worshiper and is bent on destroying the minds of all the little ones, i would say no. I have no idea if that's what she wants to do, but based on personal research there are reasons why i would steer clear of her. For every artist that reaches my ears, i look them up, research about them, and determine if i should even be listening to them. My focus is not Lady Gaga, its various artists and the possibility that there may be more to them then meets first glance. If you were to ask me if i thought it was just Lady Gaga that was inappropriate for a follower of christ to listen to i'd stare at you blankly, and try to figure out why you even asked the question. There are many dangers and distractions for us out there. Should we rule out music as a possible distraction when the things praised in the songs go against everything we believe and stand for? Should we deny that there is a battle going on all around us? Good and bad, it has been going on forever, and it wont end till the end of days when the world is made new. Music is even shown to be a powerful form of communication in the bible. Look at David. He sang and played the harp for Saul to ease his headaches. The city of Jericho. The marched around the city for 7 days, then blew their horns and the walls collapsed. Don't underestimate the power music can have over you, especially when it is your escape from everything. When your place of comfort is telling you to do ungodly things, it can do some real damage. Again, im not drawing attention to Lady Gaga, i'd rather just ignore her. But it is not just her that we as christians should be on the look out for.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:19 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
in response: i never actually set out LOOKING for things to label someone or something demonic. However when it is brought to my attention, i do like to look into it, research and come up with my own conclusion. to me, i do find some truth in the video, and it is quite disturbing. However i do not think it is safe to say she didn't intend to press satan on her listeners, because frankly, how can we know? Music is powerful, it's a direct link to your soul. if i am informed an artist is demonic or satanic, i look for truth in it, and if i find it, i steer clear from them to protect myself spiritually.

What standards are you going by? If someone says 'so and so is evil and here is why', do you automatically believe it? I can say many things and give reasons but that doesn't make it true.
Stack it against the Bible. If you do that, many music artists will not pass the test. They are not necessarily evil or satanic, just not something we, as Christians, would want to listen to.  

WoodSorrelWitch

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 pm
PawzPrint
thrashmetaljunkie
in response: i never actually set out LOOKING for things to label someone or something demonic. However when it is brought to my attention, i do like to look into it, research and come up with my own conclusion. to me, i do find some truth in the video, and it is quite disturbing. However i do not think it is safe to say she didn't intend to press satan on her listeners, because frankly, how can we know? Music is powerful, it's a direct link to your soul. if i am informed an artist is demonic or satanic, i look for truth in it, and if i find it, i steer clear from them to protect myself spiritually.

What standards are you going by? If someone says 'so and so is evil and here is why', do you automatically believe it? I can say many things and give reasons but that doesn't make it true.
Stack it against the Bible. If you do that, many music artists will not pass the test. They are not necessarily evil or satanic, just not something we, as Christians, would want to listen to.
i do stack it up to the bible. Sexual immorality, killing, gluttony (or being greedy) these are all things most artists talk about, and i will not listen to that. i listen to very few secular bands, but i pay close attention to the lyrics. more than 3/4 of the artists i listen to are christian. and even though they are listed as christian bands, i still check them out. i am picky about my music >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 am
thrashmetaljunkie
PawzPrint
thrashmetaljunkie

i do stack it up to the bible. Sexual immorality, killing, gluttony (or being greedy) these are all things most artists talk about, and i will not listen to that. i listen to very few secular bands, but i pay close attention to the lyrics. more than 3/4 of the artists i listen to are christian. and even though they are listed as christian bands, i still check them out. i am picky about my music >.<

Then you would know the scriptures that say we are not to judge the world for we are not apart of it. To say someone is evil just because they are worldly is jumping to conclusions.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
PawzPrint
thrashmetaljunkie

Granted. As followers of Christ, we should be analyzing what we listen to, see, watch, etc.
But, does that make the artist evil? We, ourselves, are very sinful. And as far as I can tell, neither of us are music artists.
So Destiny's Child, Jumpin' Jumpin' (example) is a song about sexual immorality. Does that mean that Destiny's Child is evil or satanic? True, we shouldn't be listening to that, but are they satanic?
I try not to, but there are some people that I talk badly of behind their back. Gossiping. While sinful, does that make me evil or satanic?

I guess my point is, just because something is sinful, it's not always evil and or satanic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm
Do not judge people because of their actions -.-  

JrSuper

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm
This is a little ridiculous.She is a pop star famous for being strange.You could pin Miley Cyrus for doing half the same things.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 am
I didn't watch the video because I don't go on Facebook, but:

You shouldn't judge a person and call them evil, no matter what they did.

A lot of lyrics aren't supposed to mean anything. People focus more on the beat, and don't put as much effort into the words. If the singers don't take their own lyrics that seriously, there's no reason for others to either right? If you read a fantasy book, you won't start thinking elves exist. If you listen to a song and don't pay attention to the lyrics, you likely won't be that easily influenced either.

Just because they sing it, doesn't mean that they are promoting that the message is right. They could be singing from the place of a certain type of person or something. Just to give perspective. Songs aren't always a shot of the singer's mind. You can have a person singing about paradise, who is actually very cynical and critical of such dreams.  

serene__

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am
Oh dear, I was just reading this post, and I realize a few actually support Lady Gaga. Her songs and videos promote money, sex, revenge, gambling, pride... the op's video is kind of weird, but you only need to listen to her lyrics and watch her music video's to see that she is a bad apple... it doesn't matter if she has catchy songs or that everyone is listening to her. If Christ was sitting beside you while you listened to her songs... what would He think?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 pm
i dont think lady gaga is evil, she's just mest up i little & she might not hav thought about those videos. yeah she shows nudity in her videos but its not right 2 judge ppl who knows it might not hav been her idea 2 do that  

luvbleach621

TrutherMei

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm
Haven't you guys heard the rumors of Hollywood and Music Stars selling their souls to the Devil to get fame and fortune? There seems to be more to it than just rumor. I don't even believe in the Devil and yet I know it's very possible these people actually preform demonic rituals. Regardless of this, it's a fact that Lady Gaga's music videos are saturated with Illuminati/Freemason/Satanic occult symbolism and other subliminal messaging. She may not even realize it herself (I doubt it though since she writes her own songs), it's mostly the music video producers who are to blame. Sure if you are looking for a symbol it makes it easier to find, it's called Pareidolia, but the repetition of it especially with Lady Gaga, gives no doubt in my mind that it is NOT a coincidence.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2614
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979

http://themagicalbuffet.com/blog1/2010/01/05/10-questions-with-the-vigilant-citizen/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm
VK Fox
A lot of that can be interpreted anyway you want it to be. Like when they play Stairway to Heaven backwards. While entirely inappropriate, it's a stretch to deem it Satanic without something more concrete than this.

Agreed.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

The Lord says we shouldn't judge.
If you don't like her then well that is your choice, you shouldn't call her things like "a demon slut" =/ Be mature guys.

I'm sorry but it was hypocritical Christians like that that made me not want to be apart of the faith.

I may not know the Bible all of that well yet but I do know that it says somewhere that we shouldn't judge because we will be judged in the end. =/

User Image

Entertainment Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces