Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
looking for an awesome girl :D (read 1st) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Tsukume Tsubasa
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_

lol notes are easy, i do them in a jiffy.

.......No.

well for some people they are lol

You also don't seem to be the brightest candle on the cake.
I bet your chapters aren't thirty-plus pages long, on concepts you've never even stopped to think about before.

Pfftt XDDd thats why i love this chick x3

Dll
I'm such a terribly mean person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
Tsukume Tsubasa
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_

I bet your chapters aren't thirty-plus pages long, on concepts you've never even stopped to think about before.

Dll

thats why i understand calculus.

That's why you can't type a literate sentance.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 am
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
Tsukume Tsubasa
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_

Dll

DId I mention this is why I love her =D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 am
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
Tsukume Tsubasa

Dll

oi! just because i am not good at typing does not mean i am stupid that is totally non-sequitar to the subject of stupidity, if you think just because i cannot type a sentence very well means i am stupid well, you have got another thing coming, a sentence is only one of the things i need in life, but math is everything in life, it is logic, it is instinct, but math is used in everything, because math is everything. so stop hating on me just because i cannot type okay.

You put up a good fight, which is interesting, however if you cannot write, what makes you think you'll get a decent score on your SATs, or anything like that?

I think writing comes before anything, really, when it comes to getting into college. Unless, of course, you aren't planning to go to college.
I'm most likely going for an english major. Go figure, right?  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:36 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_

oi! just because i am not good at typing does not mean i am stupid that is totally non-sequitar to the subject of stupidity, if you think just because i cannot type a sentence very well means i am stupid well, you have got another thing coming, a sentence is only one of the things i need in life, but math is everything in life, it is logic, it is instinct, but math is used in everything, because math is everything. so stop hating on me just because i cannot type okay.

You put up a good fight, which is interesting, however if you cannot write, what makes you think you'll get a decent score on your SATs, or anything like that?

I think writing comes before anything, really, when it comes to getting into college. Unless, of course, you aren't planning to go to college.
I am most likely going for an English major. Go figure, right?

i am most likely going for a singing major, and a major in engineering, i plan on minoring in English, i plan on majoring in foreign languages, plus i am planning to moving back to new york in a few years. so if you want to talk about my typing, go somewhere else, because this place is not where it should be. < DIE. > decipher and put the correct punctuation in it.

You're majoring in three things?
Languages too?
When you can't even speak your native one?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_

I am most likely going for an English major. Go figure, right?

i am most likely going for a singing major, and a major in engineering, i plan on minoring in English, i plan on majoring in foreign languages, plus i am planning to moving back to new york in a few years. so if you want to talk about my typing, go somewhere else, because this place is not where it should be. < DIE. > decipher and put the correct punctuation in it.

You're majoring in three things?
Languages too?
When you can't even speak your native one?

you may not know this, but the English language is the hardest language to learn.

It's not so difficult if it's your native language.
Surely you've picked up something over the years.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

ayoo_golden knight55

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am
i am done, i am sick and tired of people, just trolling on me thinking it is okay.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff