Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm
My turn, so queue the cliche music. xD;

User Image

Plot Interest: I will destroy you.

So I won't be surprised if you recognize Soul Lexis here, as you've already seen my plot thread. xD But it wasn't until I'd seen yours that my muses started to develop, with the potential and curiosity of one thing. That my Kalona has absolutely no backstory. There is no hint/rhyme/reason to his current behavior, besides the lame fact that he is of Kalona blood. This may be where Kaiya comes in, if you're at all interested.

It would be a backdated story, going back to Soul's youth. With no IC kin and home territory, I could easily see Soul being a naive nomad with no restraint/understanding to his abilities or scorned lineage reputation. The best way I can imagine it is like the remake movie of the Grinch, as a child. (If you've seen that film lol) For whatever reason or period of time, perhaps he becomes under the care or tutelage of Kaiya to see life in a different lens. Despite Soul being the heartless snake that he is now, I've always had the slightest image of him being (somewhat) innocent as a youth. Then, for whatever reason, they separate ways or he grows angered/distant from her and starts to rekindle his wild kalona traits. And while Soul may or may not be the one to finish Kaiya off, I most certainly see him as the grinning viper in the grass to set off or even watch her demise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm
I was thinking maybe my Zisor {Full ownership agreement}and your Eudoxia may be able to be allies of sorts? cx I really want to get some rp in with him, especially with fellow 'warriors' and fighters. He's a bit of a traveling mercenary too, so if he finds out about her situation with this fello she's trying to do away with, he may aid her in her search. c=

He's rather gruff, and stand-offish. He enjoys challenge, and the presence of fello seasoned warriors, and powerful soq. Though he usually holds a stoic, and hard exterior, he's usually quite calm {and grumpy. c| } but does have a temper if you provoke him. cx;

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 am
I'm looking at Hadrian thinking he may be good for one of my own plots i have for one of my girls... it may also butt up with his damsel in distress type plot you have for him though the girl in question is:

User Image

of course if there are any of my soquili you may be interested in plotting anything with or anything my teepee's here and my AIM is empydragon or you could just pm me here on gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 pm
I fail at checking this sometimes. But I am starting to update it. <<

Lysia: If you're still interesed in plots with Merashik, I'm more than happy to pull Hadrian out! The poor fellow needs some plots and attention and I'd love to hear what you had in mind!

: D

Musical: I'm open to having Eudoxia at least meet him. xD I'm not sure if she'd be impressed since really, she doesn't give a damn about others and is focused only on her mission. But perhaps they could duel, ands he'd at least respect the power that he is. His grumpiness wouldn't bother her much either., since she's not exactly full of womanly grace herself. ; )  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 am
*punts Mikaru out*
User Image

So, I'd love to get some more rp with this boy here. And I think he would fit with Amarii rather well. He's sweet, fiesty, loves the ladies, and likes to please. He also has the uncanny ability to either be late, or almost late, to everything. It's rather comical. Anywho, I'm open for any sort of plotting for him. Starting from her Prince Charmings idea and onward.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm
YamiBakuraChan
*punts Mikaru out*
User Image

So, I'd love to get some more rp with this boy here. And I think he would fit with Amarii rather well. He's sweet, fiesty, loves the ladies, and likes to please. He also has the uncanny ability to either be late, or almost late, to everything. It's rather comical. Anywho, I'm open for any sort of plotting for him. Starting from her Prince Charmings idea and onward.

I love pulling Amarii out! The poor girls been neglected far too long, and she'd be happy to meet another! If you start up a thread (and don't mind me being slow and usually only RPing on weekends) I'd be happy to get her rolling. I don't mind starting, but I owe some folks some RP that I need to get started already.

xD  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:38 pm
Uta
YamiBakuraChan
*punts Mikaru out*
User Image

I love pulling Amarii out! The poor girls been neglected far too long, and she'd be happy to meet another! If you start up a thread (and don't mind me being slow and usually only RPing on weekends) I'd be happy to get her rolling. I don't mind starting, but I owe some folks some RP that I need to get started already.

xD

No problem at all. =] I'll start the thread and post it in here once I'm done with work. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Added two foals and Atraiu!

More to come after a movie. All need RP!  

Uta

Shy Mage

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:28 pm
So I had a plot in mind for my Florian that is that she's sick or injured. Much too stubborn for seeking out help at the beginning she'll slowly get weaker and weaker until she's much too tired to move. And then eventually someone will come across Florian and help her. In return of giving her help she'll give them a trinket--a black rose.

But I was thinking that maybe Atraiu could help her and she'll say that she's going to give him a golden rose that she keeps within her glade. BUT her home is miles away and the only way of getting the trinket if helping Florian to her homelands.

They'll come across some dangerous paths and such. Perhaps have a couple other Soqs. make an appearance in the roleplay here and there. They'll travel through the muck of a swamp and other stuffs to make the journey home harder.

Maybe a romance could blossom between the two? I can see that happening. Maybe. See what happens through the roleplays. :3

Florian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 am
II Paradox II
So I had a plot in mind for my Florian that is that she's sick or injured. Much too stubborn for seeking out help at the beginning she'll slowly get weaker and weaker until she's much too tired to move. And then eventually someone will come across Florian and help her. In return of giving her help she'll give them a trinket--a black rose.

But I was thinking that maybe Atraiu could help her and she'll say that she's going to give him a golden rose that she keeps within her glade. BUT her home is miles away and the only way of getting the trinket if helping Florian to her homelands.

They'll come across some dangerous paths and such. Perhaps have a couple other Soqs. make an appearance in the roleplay here and there. They'll travel through the muck of a swamp and other stuffs to make the journey home harder.

Maybe a romance could blossom between the two? I can see that happening. Maybe. See what happens through the roleplays. :3

Florian

Oooh, she's lovely! I'd be up for having him help her out, though part of him would be all " . . . ugh. . . .such a journey for a golden rose." But he'd never turn away the thought of treasure, even if perhaps the rose isn't actually the sort of gold he believes. But the journey could be fun and it would at least let him meet others and get him some actual development.

I can't guarantee any romance, since I like my soquili to make up their own minds without me pushing them in to stuff, but we can certainly see how they get along. Atraiu's tricky since he actually has no interest in the ladies and finds them distracting from his goals for adventure and treasure, but . . . someday he'll become a broken man and get his priorities straight.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 pm
Uta

Meep, I come bearing gifts. I can't wait to see where this can take us with these two~ ^^

To Meet a Princess (Mikaru Bloodbane x Amarii)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 pm
*sinks claws into a corner of the thread and settles down to lurk* ninja

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 pm
*kicks this up and shall get to RP's this week*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 pm
Uta

RP!
:3

II Paradox II

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:33 pm

I have someone for Chander~ If you're still open to a fellow for the plot I can offer my Cleite. He's a nice fellow, responsible and patient, though he's almost constantly exasperated with his cousin, whom is aunt and mother have begged him to keep from trouble. Forever running around (and flying around) after Velvie's Pure keeps him run a little ragged. His lack of a love-life is often the subject of Pure's irritated comments when Cle steps in and rescues him from angry stallion mates/siblings/parents of whatever mare he was flirting with, and Cleite simply fears he'll never have the CHANCE to have that kind of relationship because how EVER could he look after Pure AND be a good father?

We've a tentative plot we're trying for, where Cle actually meets a girl he might be fond of, only to have Pure flirt her away. Chander could almost be an accident that starts with the idea of "Stupid cousin, I bet he wouldn't steal a boyfriend from me." I think it'd be better if they met and were beginning to become friends before moving towards more romantic plots. Perhaps they could first meet when Cle is searching for Pure, he could ask Chander if he's seen his cousin and then, if grumped at, ask if there's something wrong (comparing him to a sulky Pure really). He'd be inclined to see what was upsetting him, and could come back if Pure-troubles drew him away before they could really talk.

Cleite is often injured in defense of his cousin, and Chander could be worried about the times Cle is out of his sight looking after the idiot, it would be a simple matter for that sort of thing to transfer into spending time trying to find a 'solution' that wouldn't be what he thought. I'd ruther see if they click well first of course, but plotting is always fun.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff