Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[CLOSED]-No posting, please. Gonna open up a new thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
I love the tittle you chose it fits far too well XD should I tag her or via Pm? oh tag BTW

Tag! Aaaand whichever you prefer! PM is fine, or here is fine too. Doesn't matter to me ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Sawaki
Alrighty. :3 I'll come here after school and post the link.

Congrats on your breeding! <3 I can't wait to see the kids. :O

Edit: Here!
I haven't RPed him in a while, so my post may be a bit bland. ^^; I'll ease up soon enough though. :3 I'm looking forward to this one!

Tag! I was planning on maybe having her try to attack him in her next post. But if that's not cool then I can have her chill out before that instead of after. ^_^  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Cool I'll just tag here so I have an excuse to check out my plot thread XD Tag.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Tag for Livi! ^_^  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm
Tag. Thinking up so many question's is hard I think I might even have to google some stuff for her to know XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 pm
^_^ I have ideas for some rp with your Soq if you would be interested?

I have Dimitri, who could definitely butt heads with Brakenhide, and perhaps even become friends with him? ^_^ You can read more about Dimi if you click the picture in my siggy.

And I have Soileana, who could fit your idea for Betula (him meeting a small-sized flutter)... ^_^ I don't have anything written for her yet, but she tends to be a bit air-headed and quiet. Think, Luna Lovegood, only a little more serious at times...  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
^_^ I have ideas for some rp with your Soq if you would be interested?

I have Dimitri, who could definitely butt heads with Brakenhide, and perhaps even become friends with him? ^_^ You can read more about Dimi if you click the picture in my siggy.

And I have Soileana, who could fit your idea for Betula (him meeting a small-sized flutter)... ^_^ I don't have anything written for her yet, but she tends to be a bit air-headed and quiet. Think, Luna Lovegood, only a little more serious at times...

I did get someone for the small flutter idea for Betula already, and I think that for now he has a good number of plots going. So I'm going to pass on that one.

BUT I would LOVE to get Dimitri and Brackenhide together. I think they could definitely become friends and after reading your plot thread for Dimitri, I think they should definitely meet up again after Dimitri's mask has been stolen. I think that could be something that would help draw them closer. BUT there is of course the chance that once we start RPing, they don't end up as friends, so all of this would be null. >
xD
In any case, I think we should definitely give them a try!
Would you like to set it up or should I?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 pm
That's quite alright! <3

And yay, I looked forward to seeing how Dimi and Braken react to eachother! I tend to be terrible at setting moods... ^_^; If you wouldn't mind setting it up it would be UBER appreciated! <3 If things work out between them, I would certainly love to organize more meetings! blaugh  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
That's quite alright! <3

And yay, I looked forward to seeing how Dimi and Braken react to eachother! I tend to be terrible at setting moods... ^_^; If you wouldn't mind setting it up it would be UBER appreciated! <3 If things work out between them, I would certainly love to organize more meetings! blaugh

Will do! I will edit the link into this post later tonight.
Need to go out and run a bunch of errands for a while. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm
Okie dokie! ^_^ Thank you muchly! heart  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Sawaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 am
Darkmoon Dancer
Sawaki

I haven't RPed him in a while, so my post may be a bit bland. ^^; I'll ease up soon enough though. :3 I'm looking forward to this one!

Tag! I was planning on maybe having her try to attack him in her next post. But if that's not cool then I can have her chill out before that instead of after. ^_^

Tag! Ooh she could totally attack him!
He's just said something silly and tried to fix it by being nice, but if she attacks him he'll be like WTF PSYCHOTIC MUCH!?! and then she can chill out and he'll be like d'awww <3333 I wuv her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm
Sawaki
Darkmoon Dancer
Sawaki

Tag! Ooh she could totally attack him!
He's just said something silly and tried to fix it by being nice, but if she attacks him he'll be like WTF PSYCHOTIC MUCH!?! and then she can chill out and he'll be like d'awww <3333 I wuv her.

Tag!
Awww, that sounds adorable! XDD
Silly Kenji. If this works out he's got it cut out for him! XDD

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 am
Darkmoon Dancer
Tag!
Awww, that sounds adorable! XDD
Silly Kenji. If this works out he's got it cut out for him! XDD

<3 This is awesome.
Oh and I sent you a PM about plotting with your little SW boy. :3 I totally forgot you had a plot thread when I saw your sig. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm
I can offer Mihail for some foal rp! He's a little quarter kalona/vampire from Romania who came to the new world and has since been hanging around the Blood Moon carnival gang and I would love for him to meet some more foals. Because of his blood, he eats grass and vegetation but also needs blood and meat. However he's not evil, he's very friendly and almost like a regular foal aside from the fact that he loves hunting rabbits. I was thinking maybe Acanthus since I think they might mesh better. Although Haxan could be interesting too up to you ^^  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Would Haxan be interested in having an elderly Kalona mentor him? Maeryn has raised quite a few children and even a couple grandchildren in her time. She's getting along in years, and is looking to make her mark on the next (and the next) generation before she takes her bow. She's still an excellent hunter, and quite dark in her own way. She was quite the fighter when she was younger, and she hasn't quite lost her mojo yet.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff