Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Sya's Plotting Zone -lots of different soq inside- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm
Syaoran-Puu
User ImageName: Maion

Plots:
4. Stay there! I will get you! -I always see Maion saving the innocent and doing his best to help anyone who needs it, but to actually get to RP him saving someone would be fun! Any situation you want.... flood, drowning in the ocean (since he has some control over the oceans waves he could help there),stuck in a tree... anything!

I won a growing custom [havn't gotten her yet] that I'm wanting to rp from the basket, but since I only have one other Soq - and that a WoW mechagnome Usdia - I don't really have anyone to raise the basket. Or a way to explain a solo basket.

I think this idea with the flood would work really well. The basket could have been washed into a river that was flood-high and dangerous. Maion could rescue it and look for the parents but be unable to find them.

Then, depending on how much you wanted to interact with the basket and subsequent foal, either raise her, or 'find' someone [I can keep looking ooc for someone who'd like that rp] to raise her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm
LydaLynn
I won a growing custom [havn't gotten her yet] that I'm wanting to rp from the basket, but since I only have one other Soq - and that a WoW mechagnome Usdia - I don't really have anyone to raise the basket. Or a way to explain a solo basket.

I think this idea with the flood would work really well. The basket could have been washed into a river that was flood-high and dangerous. Maion could rescue it and look for the parents but be unable to find them.

Then, depending on how much you wanted to interact with the basket and subsequent foal, either raise her, or 'find' someone [I can keep looking ooc for someone who'd like that rp] to raise her.
Awwwww =D
I don't mind Usdia's at all so I would be happy for the little one to be adopted into the Miakoda herd....they could leave when they got bigger if you wanted or they could start a family within the herd, thats up to you and whatever you have planned.

But yeah..... Maion would probably realise that the basket was smaller than those he usually sees, when the foal grew Maion would offer to help them find some more of their 'kind' but would still consider them a son/daughter. We could get Sengdroma (Dixie) involved as well, she would be happy to take the little one in... infact I think Seng would likely be the one to suggest it after Maion's failed search.

What you think?
If there anything in particular you would like to happen?

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 am
Syaoran-Puu
LydaLynn

Awwwww =D
I don't mind Usdia's at all so I would be happy for the little one to be adopted into the Miakoda herd....they could leave when they got bigger if you wanted or they could start a family within the herd, thats up to you and whatever you have planned.

But yeah..... Maion would probably realise that the basket was smaller than those he usually sees, when the foal grew Maion would offer to help them find some more of their 'kind' but would still consider them a son/daughter. We could get Sengdroma (Dixie) involved as well, she would be happy to take the little one in... infact I think Seng would likely be the one to suggest it after Maion's failed search.

What you think?
If there anything in particular you would like to happen?

Sorry - miss-communication on my part. The basket is a Wind - my only other soq is a usdia and because it's a wow mechagnome cosplay, the personality isn't right for raising a basket. Thus my search for someone to raise the basket.

If you think Seng would like to raise the basket, it sounds good to me. She just needs a family. As for what I have planned - more than anything, I want to just role play and explore the personality. The custom is loosely based of a tt rpg I played a few years back - so some of the character's personality will transfer - but mostly I'm very 'go with the flow' in my rp style and prefer to take what comes and be open to possibilities instead of really plot. Mostly because I let the character kind of have their own voice in my head and often they end up surprising me with what they have to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm
LydaLynn
Sorry - miss-communication on my part. The basket is a Wind - my only other soq is a usdia and because it's a wow mechagnome cosplay, the personality isn't right for raising a basket. Thus my search for someone to raise the basket.

If you think Seng would like to raise the basket, it sounds good to me. She just needs a family. As for what I have planned - more than anything, I want to just role play and explore the personality. The custom is loosely based of a tt rpg I played a few years back - so some of the character's personality will transfer - but mostly I'm very 'go with the flow' in my rp style and prefer to take what comes and be open to possibilities instead of really plot. Mostly because I let the character kind of have their own voice in my head and often they end up surprising me with what they have to say.
My bad! Tired Mummy makes for a mushy brain I am afraid... I misread it smile

Anyways I almost positive that Dixie (Seng) will but I will PM her to confirm =D
When are you expecting to recieve you little darling? =D Who is doing her?

As for family..... the herd can definatly offer her that. *nodnod*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Family is good and I appreciate you asking.

As for when . . . I won the spot from Ameh's July custom - but she's on hiatus for an indeterminate period of time and her customs are now opened up for other colorists to pick up. So it might be a month or two, though I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

I had been waiting to ask anyone for plots with her until I got her, but I was looking through open plot posts for my Usdia and saw yours and thought it would be perfect for her, so before I lost the thread or forgot it, I figured I'd ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am
LydaLynn
Family is good and I appreciate you asking.

As for when . . . I won the spot from Ameh's July custom - but she's on hiatus for an indeterminate period of time and her customs are now opened up for other colorists to pick up. So it might be a month or two, though I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

I had been waiting to ask anyone for plots with her until I got her, but I was looking through open plot posts for my Usdia and saw yours and thought it would be perfect for her, so before I lost the thread or forgot it, I figured I'd ask.
Not a problem at all =D I appreicate that you did ask. Hehehe.
Well I heard that once Sam's were sorted out they would be sorting Ameh's out. The basket in my signature was from Sam's breeding XD Riri is a start to take it up. So I hope you won't have to wait too much longer! *huggles* Just keep me up to date (PMs more than welcome) hehehe.

And I totally understand... I was avoiding thinking of names and stuff for my basket until I saw the basket as I didin't want to get too excited until it arrived. =D hehehe.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 am
That's what I heard as well. I thought about just waiting for Ameh to get back - but she said it might be as long as a year before she came back, and since I really want to have lots of good rp and only have Dulph right now, so I went ahead and asked to have my custom farmed out. It's not like all the artists here arn't amazing and any of them wouldn't be awesome to get something from.

I will defiantly let you know as I know. Thank you for being open and willing to do this.

Have a great Thanksgiving!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 am
Thanks... but I don't celebrate XD *ish British* that said I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! *cuddles*

Yeah... well from personal experiences when soquili offer you an alternative its usually wise to take it, I was offered one with Imps big bribe after waiting two years, I said I would wait as Imp kept saying she would finish her BB eventually... then she changed her mind and all her orders where refunded but left undone smile its a shame but I will just have to continue to quest for Shadow and Coral XD

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Lol - well have a great British Thursday.

Yeah, I figured it might be good to take it. Good luck getting your customs. I still have so many I'm trying for I don't think I'll ever be done. I have one that has to be a bribe - but the rest of them I should be able to get from regular slots.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 am
I want to plot with the Sya bunny!!  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am
Ishtanballa
I want to plot with the Sya bunny!!
Sure sweety XD
Ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Well there was that idea for Ellial and Maion that I PMed you about o3o

I also have my foals to play with if you have interest in RPing with them xD  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm
Ishtanballa
Well there was that idea for Ellial and Maion that I PMed you about o3o

I also have my foals to play with if you have interest in RPing with them xD
Yesh we do XD you just need to let me know when you are ready for them to play together. Hehehe.
*huggles*

And foal on foal RP is always welcome smile Crown needs some.... out of herd interaction.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 pm
Well I have Taja to offer up for pretty much any plot. She does have a lifemate named Gregory. But they don't have ANY children and probably won't. At least not any time in the near future. ^^; His owner is too busy with college and stuff.

So like I said, I'm open for RP whenever you want to do it. C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 am
I am ready any time Sya 8D

Which would you rather have Crown meet? The odd Enitan, or timid Dominica? =3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff