Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
(San Mateo,CA)Lookin 4 Friend/GF(READ 1st) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 pm
Hi, Joel. You seem nice~ But I don't wanna date anyone, so would you like to chat sometime? Random PMs, emails, comments, quoting, anything works.

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm
Vintage Crayons
Hi, Joel. You seem nice~ But I don't wanna date anyone, so would you like to chat sometime? Random PMs, emails, comments, quoting, anything works.

Its fine, im not trying to date anyone either lol my forum just became dead lol and i have no one to talk to either, so... i thought i could try to get a conversation going and after a little bit of time sitting and waiting, poof! You reply =D sure, i can PM of course, comment (but my girlfriend stalks my comments now LOL), quoting is fine, skype and oovoo =] i love to talk~ xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 am
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

Its fine, im not trying to date anyone either lol my forum just became dead lol and i have no one to talk to either, so... i thought i could try to get a conversation going and after a little bit of time sitting and waiting, poof! You reply =D sure, i can PM of course, comment (but my girlfriend stalks my comments now LOL), quoting is fine, skype and oovoo =] i love to talk~ xD

xD I never understood forums 'dying', but it happens all the time. Talking is my specialty on Gaia~ How is your day going?

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

xD I never understood forums 'dying', but it happens all the time. Talking is my specialty on Gaia~ How is your day going?

lol yeah... which is what my forum was becoming xD dead lol isnt talking a specialty on gaia to everyone? O.o and my day is going alright so far... how has your day been so far?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

lol yeah... which is what my forum was becoming xD dead lol isnt talking a specialty on gaia to everyone? O.o and my day is going alright so far... how has your day been so far?

For all social people, yes ^^.
Pretty good. Except for the fact that my friend thinks I'm lying about this issue....

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

Pretty good. Except for the fact that my friend thinks I'm lying about this issue....

thats good to hear, but what is the issue?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

She thinks I'm spreading rumors about her and that sort of stuff.

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

Did you tell her it wasnt true?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

Yep. Tried all I could, she won't listen.

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:49 pm
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Vintage Crayons

Yep. Tried all I could, she won't listen.

then forget it... you tried... if she wants to be stubborn, then thats her fault, not yours. she should know that a real friend would never do something like that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm
-bump-  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 am
bump

=> look at the first page, information is there (going to college this summer)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm
bump  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100