Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Muse Revival- Adoption/Rivals/Guardians/Servant & More- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fav?
  Nhekayla
  Soul-Lexis
  Setsumi
  Maramu
  Decaya
  Jumanjii
View Results

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am
*sends love to* Definitely! Just -- as a forewarning, I will be slow to reply to anything this month because, as a WoW player, Cataclysm has devoured my soul. My subscription is up the first of January and I'll be back in full force then! >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:48 am
I would LOVE to toss my new girl at Jumanjii for any and all plots. :]
Victoria's personality and namesake are from the movie The Young Victoria. xD Feel free to pm me or aim me with anymore questions. :]
aim: kiananala16

User Image  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm
That'd be fine Kiana. 83 Is there any specific location/scenario you'd like to rp with?

[also bumps thread up]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 am
Tag in our rp btw, sorry for delay ^_^;  

Sayuri_Nitta

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am
SILEEEENT.

I finally have a Soq I think might fit with one of your plot-things!

Aduial is my new ploosh-Soq! I have some info on her in my teepee if you want to see what background I've worked out for her so far.

To the point, though, I think she'd fit A Willing Slave for Soul perhaps a bit too well. Aside from the getting snacked on it's how she's lived most of her life with her brother previously, it wouldn't take much to get her fall back into it with someone else. >.>

If you think you'd be interested. o3o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm
With you Hai, I'd love to give that plot a try. >3
It'll be very interesting to see, since I've only really rped Soul with other snarky or strong willed characters. So to finally meet someone he could bend to his will in some manner will be.....new for both of us. xD

Let's do this! You wanna start an rp or me? 83

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Apologies for not catching you sooner! Was doing food things and other such nonsense.

I don't actually care either way? Although... well perhaps it will work better if I start it, I could set it up for Soul to catch her very unawares, and that would leave her all the more vulnerable to his mischief. XD;

*toddles off to the rp part of guild*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 pm
And LINK DUMP.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 pm
exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm
tags~  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm
Well I def. have some dark soquilis if your interested,

there is Sikine who is twisted little soul would be amused by Decaya, he would see her more like a daughterish figure but brighter,

Jiibay is Sikine's son, however he would view Decaya more as a monster like himself

Tinkebell might be interesting as well considering she sees Decaya as dead and wonder why her bells won't send her off

O.o I have a few creepers......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 pm
[laughs darkly]

well, goodness knows Decaya needs a lot of rping for me to sharpen out her personality. So I'd say yes to all encounters, just name which you you'd like first. 83

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

Was wondering if Soul Lexis would like to take Jessamine as a 'willing prisoner.' Her will is severely weakened after the whirlwind romance that left her with two baskets she was forced to give away and an overwhelming conviction that she is a monster, not worth love or anything good in life. She would feel that she deserves anything that Soul doles out and would have to do some serious soul searching if she ever was to summon up enough anger and confidence to try and leave him for good... His power and strength of will would intrigue her, and his appetite for flesh would make her feel like she can relate to him (Shes never met a kalona before). She may try to run away temporarily if he beat her too much but I feel like she would slink back to him later. She would be fascinated with him despite his cruelty and be unable to stay away...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:08 pm
hmmmm, I'd love a chance to meet your cleaver mistress, Faith. >3

While Soul normally hates and belittles the normal races, he'd be a tad subdued when he realizes her darker personality and sees a potential tool for him to manipulate. And while he's not physically abusive unless pissed, he will play a great deal of mind games on her just for the heck of it. Also to test her own limits and loyalties as well.

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:45 pm
Sileeeennnt. * n* I'd like to offer Sigurd to adopt your basket. <3 He's at the late teens/juuuust about adult stage, so he's been wandering around further and further, getting a lay of the land and training so that he can be a protector. He is not malicious by any means, though he is growing up to be established in his ideas and morals and he'll be a bit uncompromising in some of them. Still, he has a good heart and he's a good guardian.

I think it'd be cute if he found the basket and took it back to his parents, but took responsibility for raising her. Viraj is all about having more babies around, and Einarr would look kindly on his son taking responsibility and becoming a guardian to someone. Plus, Sigurd would feel like he was leading a life of purpose, and do his best to protect and encourage her.

There's also a pretty big support net, between Sigurd/Viraj/Einarr/Indah/Isriel... everybody around. 8|a So. Yes.

Let me know what you think! =) This is him right now, but he'll be growing soon. No hard feelings if you find someone who fits better, I just figured I'd offer him. * u*

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces