Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 am
Kyribird
Sure~ Do you have a setting in mind? Also, would you like to start it?~

I don't mind starting it <3
I do not have a setting, but we could do like the mid-level mountains.
Close to winter time so there would be some snow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 pm
Sounds good~  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 pm
Well I have a couple offers for you. XD Where they fall in is your choice. *Being lazy today*

Hania Shen is a very interesting Cerynei. He is still a foal yes, but he is curious of the world with his only problem being that he doesn't really know what emotions are. Also he can see the dead as in spirits and stuff. He can speak to them as well.

Hydro is a bit of a wreck right now because of her broken heart, but she is more of a speaker then she use to be. She LOVES the ocean and anything water. She came from the arctic. She would find much happiness in speaking with someone that either comes from the water or loves the water a lot.

Nukpana is a loner by nature. Even when her other siblings baskets were around her, she wouldn't join them or even want to be near them. Being this way, it's very hard for her to stay in the same area as someone let alone talk to them for very long. Things do catch her attention, but she can get rather bored easily unless entertained by something. Which can be hard to do as well. She doesn't like most people. In fact, she always wants to hurt something. She likes hunting rabbits especially and biting on anything flesh related. She will never say she likes someone up front, but most of the time if you see her around you more then 5 times..this means she probably is your friend or she just likes hurting you. Whatever you want to think. Also she is very protective of her family. Also she can be RPed as a foal too if you want. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:42 pm
*prods Mahavir at Suha*

He is a sucker for a lovely mare, but isn't a complete rogue, he has a good heart & his main fault is treating each and every mare that crosses his path as his 'Princess' despite if they are interested or not XD

He thinks that he should have a harem of lovely ladies but what he really wants is his one Princess to always love wink  

Sayuri_Nitta

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm
xD Wonder if he'd be insulted by her not remembering him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm
Nah, a pretty face trumps memory loss every time whee  

Sayuri_Nitta

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 am
I have one lady to offer to you for Dyrim RP. Perhaps a few past and present? This here is Miriel:

User Image

She's been around since the first generation of flower was born and has taken care of them since. She's not nearly as old as Dyrim but still up there on the age scale. I was wondering if you liked to do some rp with them when they were younger. Perhaps when they first meet waaaaaay back when and develop a friendship from there. Occasionally seeing each other over the years and catching up before Miriel becomes the guardian of a herd known as the Flower Court.

I've been wanting Miriel to meet other angeni like herself with a domain for a while. Have someone to talk to about their responsibilities and what they can remember of their lives up in the clouds. We can discuss more certainly~ Hehe just think of two intellectuals discussing a life that so little lead. xD This is just a little blurb about what their relationship could be like.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:27 pm
Kind of bumping this up because I haven't been here in three years and would kind of like to get back into this >_> but I WILL BE SUPER SLOW.  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:46 am
Just came in to say that I love your kirin boy! Is he an elder?

I will have a browse through in a minute and see if I have any Soq that might be suitable for your plots x3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 pm
Phail Ninja
Just came in to say that I love your kirin boy! Is he an elder?

I will have a browse through in a minute and see if I have any Soq that might be suitable for your plots x3

Nope, he isn't! And thank you <3

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 pm
I have a sort of semi-offer for your girl Nova. I think she might be just the sort to straighten my Booster Gold out and settle him down... or maybe even join him on his hero adventures. They seem to have similar personalities (though he's a bit more egotistical outwardly). Even if romance doesn't happen, I think they could be pretty good friends.

Booster also comes with a sidekick of sorts for further plotting fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Before I forget, I also have an offer for Dyrim. It's not Josief, but if you need a plan B purewalker, you're welcome to Ghostpaw. He doesn't have a backstory, so he can be adjusted to fit your backstory for Dyrim, and he does come with a mate and some offspring for extra plot fun.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Jynk
I have a sort of semi-offer for your girl Nova. I think she might be just the sort to straighten my Booster Gold out and settle him down... or maybe even join him on his hero adventures. They seem to have similar personalities (though he's a bit more egotistical outwardly). Even if romance doesn't happen, I think they could be pretty good friends.

I doubt romance would be on the table, but I wouldn't mind RPing and potential friendship =3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm
Kyribird
Jynk

I doubt romance would be on the table, but I wouldn't mind RPing and potential friendship =3

Absolutely. Booster needs more adventure buddies than just his best buddy sidekick mini. I can start up an rp tomorrow, if you'd like.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 pm
Jynk
Kyribird
Jynk

Absolutely. Booster needs more adventure buddies than just his best buddy sidekick mini. I can start up an rp tomorrow, if you'd like.

AS long as you don't mind me being stupidly rusty with Soq RP smile

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces