Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 6%

Greedy little fit haver!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 pm
Now its up to you know what to do- it's
Personality Overview

Sneaky: Both in the physical and mental sense. Dres knows how to be quiet when she needs to be, whether it's tiptoeing through the forest or hiding the truth.
Untrustworthy: It is rarely a good idea to trust Dresden. She does nothing without determining the benefits and the costs.
Calculating: Dresden is smart, very smart. She only uses this intelligence for her own personal gain.
Self-Doubting: Dresden has spent her entire life trying to live up to the unknown standards of a mare who abandoned her days after her birth. It only makes sense that she'd have... issues.
Manipulative: Dres gets by on making others believe what they need to believe, or, more likely, what she wants them to believe. Over the years, she's honed this skill to an art, with Gada as her masterpiece.
Nurturing: This trait has only recently shown up. Dres really, really loves her children. She'd do anything for them, which is odd, because she's never been self-sacrificing in her life.
Charming: Dres couldn't be as successful as she is if she wasn't an incredibly charming mare. She knows how to make others like her and want to be close to her.

Overall, Dres is not a very good person. If she were to be placed on an alignment chart, she would fall somewhere between neutral evil and chaotic neutral. In her world, the most important thing is the well-being of herself and her children.

Pretty dirty business

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm
The truth won't save you now,
Biography

Dresden remembers her mother.

And it makes her so upset to remember the mare. She remembers the graceful curve of her horns, the power and strength in her neck, the wide leathery wings that she'd so desperately wished she'd had. While she never loved her mother, she'd admired her, and she'd always hoped for the same. But when she was small, only a few days old. her mother simply left. It wasn't like she didn't know why. The kalona had never been fond of her daughter, never been proud. And why should she have been? 'Res, after all, was weak. Stupid. Useless. Embarrassed and ashamed, she took the abandonment as a sign that she needed to work harder. She'd learned to feed herself, to hide her emotions, to control her temper, and to lie about her past. She'd learned how to mingle, how to manipulate, how to use. She'd drifted between herds, looking for somebody stupid enough to be suckered into supporting her for a time, then move on.

When she met her mate, she knew the match was perfect. Strong muscles, not terrible on the eyes, simple enough to believe anything she said, and most importantly, flawed. If there was one thing she understood, it was how to use others' flaws against them. He was weak; he needed her. She'd learned something of the healing ways in her life; after all, not just the kalona kin had cloven hooves. There had been unicorns and the like willing to share what they knew with their "distant cousin." So once again, she lied. The hooves were those of her kirin grandmother; her knowledge of medicine was genetic. With his missing wing, he was more than willing to believe her. She cared for him with a soothing voice and poisoned words, convincing him that nobody else would ever care for him, that he was flawed, but not to worry... she appreciated him...

It was only a matter of time before they decided to have children. She wanted girls, girls she could teach to be just like her. Girls she could teach to ruin lives. Girls she could one day introduce to her own mother. She was so very excited to see those baskets...

Physically, Laika is petite and lovely and doesn't she just know it. Her habits are based on those of whatever breed she's claiming to be at the moment. She does enjoy meat, when she can get it, but has a hard time with it due to her lack of sharp teeth. Her voice sounds much like this.

The sky is falling down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 pm
I’ve been getting up close and intimate.
Basil

User Image
User Image
User Image

Don't be fooled by his small size; Basil is no ordinary mouse. He is, in fact, a rat. Naturally, this means he is far cleverer and stronger than a mouse. And doesn't he know it? He's a brash little creature- the enemy that tore up his ear is in a much worse state, believe you me. He's not exactly fond of Dresden, but he'll run information for her from time to time. In return, she offers him some protection. He avoids her children like the plague, believing them both to be dangerous.

Some close calls but oh, I'm getting into it.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 pm
Isn't it nice that they're being so nice to us?
Friends and Relations

::Name::Relationship::Feelings::

::Gada::Lover::Not terribly sure. There's... issues at hoof here, and she's not sure what exactly she feels for him. It's a kind of terrible mixture of pity, appreciation, and relief.
::Azazel::Mother::Her second pair of eyes and her greatest accomplishment, she dotes on and spoils the boy even more than the girl, if such a thing is possible. She trusts him implicitly with his sister and fosters his protective instincts.
::Elsa::Mother::Her little Elsie-doll, her darling feathered daughter. Dresden is protective and loving towards her children- she wants them both to grow up well, so that she can finally feel like she's proven herself. She is entranced by the delicacy of the filly and loves to muss her fuzzy mane.

If I'm not mistaken, I think they might like us!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:10 pm
I picked up the pieces of my broken ego-
I have finally made my peace as far as you and me go-
Plottings

Right now, Dresden is kind of closed to outside plotting. She's got some family stuff she needs to work out, ok? That plot thread is here if you wanna take a look at it.

But! If you're interested in the future or in the past, this we can talk about. It'd be cool to have some stallion or mare who she pushed around in the past- maybe some past RP to establish just who this was?

But I'd love to have you up to see the place
and I'd like to do more than survive; I'd like to rub it in your face...

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:25 pm
I remember the golden days when all this was a mystery and
RP Log

::Title::Soqs Involved::Summary::Status::xXx::

::Rosy Skies: biggrin resden, Elsa, Azazel, Gada (?)::Family RP in a meadow::Active::xXx::

::Skeletons in the Closet: biggrin resden, Pascallion: biggrin resden seeks the Angeni and finds... well, not an Angeni::Active::xXx::

You could write a letter then or god forbid come visit me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 pm
They don't know that we are the media
Art

::Title::Artist::xXx::

: biggrin res::Scaramouche Fandango::xXx::

They don't know that we start the mania

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 pm
All of her lovers, all talk of her notes
Family

Dresden has 3 of 3 breedings left. She is not looking for a partner right now, though; she's got her Gada.

Family tree to come

And the flowers that they never sent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 pm
If it were any colder I could disengage-
Credits

Dresden was colored by Sabin Duvert.
Her font is Adler.
Dresden's primary color is Rosy Brown.
Her secondary color is #5B4A48.
Dresden's soundtrack is:
"Backstabber" by the Dresden Dolls
"Dirty Business" by the Dresden Dolls
"Mrs. O" by the Dresden Dolls
"Mandy Goes To Med School" by the Dresden Dolls
"A Campaign of Shock and Awe" by Evelyn Evelyn
"Good Day" by the Dresden Dolls
"Necessary Evil" by the Dresden Dolls
"Map of Tasmania" by Amanda Palmer
"Pretty in Pink" by the Dresden Dolls
"Girl Anachronism" by the Dresden Dolls

If I were any older, I would act my age.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas