Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
The Mark of the Beast Coming to a non-beliver near you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.280277

Here plenty of links in there. You can either search for truth or not. If you don't even search things out then you are already lost and will fall right into line for the "showers."

And don't get me wrong I'm against chaos. I'm for love, I'm for peace. I'm for complete equality. We are all equal and if you belive otherwise then you clearly are not in the faith. For who can boast?

And your leaders are boasting and beliving they are better then you. They deserve riches you deserve nothing but servitude; this is what they belive. They belive they earn the right to lead you, they belive they deserve their wealth. They belive you are nothing but a number.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 pm
Azkeel
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.280277

Here plenty of links in there. You can either search for truth or not. If you don't even search things out then you are already lost and will fall right into line for the "showers."

And don't get me wrong I'm against chaos. I'm for love, I'm for peace. I'm for complete equality. We are all equal and if you belive otherwise then you clearly are not in the faith. For who can boast?

And your leaders are boasting and beliving they are better then you. They deserve riches you deserve nothing but servitude; this is what the belive. They belive they earn the right to lead you, they belive they deserve their wealth. They belive you are nothing but a number.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is trolling or if this is for real. I'm confused now.  

Someoneiknow

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
It's not the American government people. It's the world bank. Look into the Bilderberg group, the G20 summits. If you don't belive in globalization you must live under a rock or are really just a sheep and belive everything your media tells you to even though they are ran by the state. Think North Korea tells it's people their news is state ran?

Taxes go to the government in turn go to the banks. Did you notice the bail out? We gave the banks a blank check because congress was threatened with martial law. And the whole crisis was fabricated to get that blank check. It's not about republican or democrate they both work for the same minority ruling from the shadows.

And how is this possibly happening with over 2 million people's hand in the pot?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16794355

Some history about democracy for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm
You can't forget about history!
Learn history to see where things are going and the trends. And I'm not speaking about the history the government or the TV shows you. You actually have to look it up. Seek and you shall find! Think they're going to feed you intelligence and understanding? They will feed you propaganda and ignorance.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm
I'm not trolling, I'm not trying to argue, I'm not trying to debate. I am PLEADING for you guys to look into this stuff and make your own true decision. I want you informed not ignorant. Just as the true birth name of the messiah is Yahu'shua!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Azkeel
I'm not trolling, I'm not trying to argue, I'm not trying to debate. I am PLEADING for you guys to look into this stuff and make your own true decision. I want you informed not ignorant. Just as the true birth name of the messiah is Yahu'shua!

Everybody understand the language barrier. It's not informed it's just common sense. Just like there is no such word in 100 B.C. as the atonement.  

Someoneiknow

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm
Azkeel
You can't forget about history!
Learn history to see where things are going and the trends. And I'm not speaking about the history the government or the TV shows you. You actually have to look it up. Seek and you shall find! Think they're going to feed you intelligence and understanding? They will feed you propaganda and ignorance.

Nobody is forgetting history. but their are signs and marks already fortold in the Bible. Are some happening? Yes, are all? No.
And so what if I'm led to my death? If I believe in Christ, then I die in the glory of God, and my sins are forgiven. So I really don't know where you are going here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
It's not the American government people. It's the world bank. Look into the Bilderberg group, the G20 summits. If you don't belive in globalization you must live under a rock or are really just a sheep and belive everything your media tells you to even though they are ran by the state. Think North Korea tells it's people their news is state ran?

Taxes go to the government in turn go to the banks. Did you notice the bail out? We gave the banks a blank check because congress was threatened with martial law. And the whole crisis was fabricated to get that blank check. It's not about republican or democrate they both work for the same minority ruling from the shadows.

And how is this possibly happening with over 2 million people's hand in the pot?

Dude, I hate to tell you, but I'm not going to search all over a topic to find your words or what have you. That is not a source, that is a topic. That's like quoting a debate between C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. They may have been smart, but what was said wasn't meant for everyone, just their personal debate.  

Someoneiknow

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel

Everybody understand the language barrier. It's not informed it's just common sense. Just like there is no such word in 100 B.C. as the atonement.
Then common sense dictates people in power tend to be corrupt. Why would they not want more power? Common sense dictates humans are greedy. Even at the top they will always want more. Common sense dictates money rules everything.

A very famous man once said give me power of the money and I care not what laws you make. That was a Rockafeller. What families do you think own this world?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel

Dude, I hate to tell you, but I'm not going to search all over a topic to find your words or what have you. That is not a source, that is a topic. That's like quoting a debate between C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. They may have been smart, but what was said wasn't meant for everyone, just their personal debate.
It's the general history of a democratic state. This is just a post. The other link is the forums. So you will not get the chip and not be able to buy things or go to the hospital or get meds so on and so forth? What if they don't throw you into a concentration camp? What if they just allow you to be homeless and unable to get anything? Are you willing to do that?  

Azkeel

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Azkeel
They will lie to you when giving you the chip. They will remind you the mark is a "Number" 666 and that the chips are not that number. They will call you a terrorist if you don't get it because it's a tracking chip and if you don't want it you must be up to no good because you don't want to be tracked. They're already putting the devices into the ID cards. They are already in passports. So defend your government I defend the people and my nation!

How is it a lie to say the chip isn't the mark of the beast? The Bible specifically says that the mark is the number 666. It doesn't specify what the mark looks like or what it will physically be. It doesn't even say that it will physically be any thing. People are just assuming that this micro-chip that the government is supposedly putting out and forcing people to take is the mark. There is no possible way to insert the chip into the whole population of the world. It simply cannot happen! Why, oh why, why would the government want to track people any ways? How is it even possible to track the whole of the earth's population? I have not seen you answer these questions with a logical answer yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm
A fate that could be considered worse then death. What if you have kids? A wife? Are you willing to let them starve on the streets? Be in exile?  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm
Shadows-shine
Azkeel
They will lie to you when giving you the chip. They will remind you the mark is a "Number" 666 and that the chips are not that number. They will call you a terrorist if you don't get it because it's a tracking chip and if you don't want it you must be up to no good because you don't want to be tracked. They're already putting the devices into the ID cards. They are already in passports. So defend your government I defend the people and my nation!

How is it a lie to say the chip isn't the mark of the beast? The Bible specifically says that the mark is the number 666. It doesn't specify what the mark looks like or what it will physically be. It doesn't even say that it will physically be any thing. People are just assuming that this micro-chip that the government is supposedly putting out and forcing people to take is the mark. There is no possible way to insert the chip into the whole population of the world. It simply cannot happen! Why, oh why, why would the government want to track people any ways? How is it even possible to track the whole of the earth's population? I have not seen you answer these questions with a logical answer yet.
They will do this in the name of security. Trust in the Father above or trust in your government and wealth to provide for you. The mark of the beast is money.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:34 pm
It seems to me the ones that start to belive are the ones that actually search and love truth. The nay sayers seem to throw up their hand and turn away not even searching.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm
I'm doing this because I love you guys. I really do. I want you not ignorant to the prophecies about to happen. I want you ready and not to be taken off gaurd. I'm not predicting it will be Obama but I am saying things will fall into place soon.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff