Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur listened to the girl talk with a little smile on his face, enjoying the girl's excitement. He knew that her own father was a lout and would never inspire this kind of excitement from her. He saw a great deal of his own daughter in Katrina. When she switched over to talk of her father, Arthur's smile faded and he listened closely to the girl. Her concern about her mother gave him cause to nod. "It's possible. When you let the taint of dark magic creep into you, you forget your friends and family. I can post an Auror to watch the house, or feed this information to the Witch Watchers. As for your mother, I can come to the house and speak to her, if you would like."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Auror's Office
What am I doing? Talking to Arthur.
What am I thinking? I dunno.

Katrina bit her lip when Arthur suggested coming by to talk to her mother. "But I read in a book that people under the effect of the Imperius curse will lie. Also she'll tell my dad if she's been imperiused and then he'll find out I've been here to talk to you."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

The Head Auror nodded his head. "Smart girl. That's true that Imperiused individuals will lie and do anything to protect the one who Imperiused them. But I didn't get this high station believing everything everyone told me," he said with a smirked and tapped the side of his head. "I'll be very discreet and keep your involvement a secret. And I'll find out for you if she has been under the effects of a spell."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Auror's Office
What am I doing? Talking to Arthur.
What am I thinking? I suppose.

She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, then said, "I suppose you're right, sir. If you could find out for me, that would make my summer easier."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur's board on Aldanis had grown large enough to encompass two of his boards. His obsession with capturing, or killing, the man was starting to grow a little out of control. Arthur was sitting in his office with the lights darkened while he studied his board, considering what his next move against the man should be.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Damien Burroughs Auror~ Father~ Smoker~*
Damien sighed heavily, shuffling pages on his desk. He was restless, worried about Melody. She'd been gone far too long on her assignment. It was a simple pick up, wasn't it? A wizard too big for his robes with an itch for blowing up property. He took a pull from his cigarette, no one would mind- they were hand rolled vanilla and maple. Tapping the edge of his coffee cup, watching it fill with the black liquid which gave him the energy to continue. Why was he so behind on paperwork?

The answer, of course, was he had never been good at filing his work. Most of the piles consisted of errors to be corrected in his rare presence in the office. He was an fieldwork agent. Melody was the kind who needed to be behind the desk. Where she would be safe. Safe like Sparrow in school. He sighed, a hand resting on his temple, Sparrow. He needed to write her soon. Send her something nice. Would be be allowed to keep a gift at Hogwarts? Maybe some edible would be better... but then she may have to share. Or would share because she was too sweet. Oh that girl. He shook his head.

Exhaling a plume of twisting smoke, he hummed softly. Melody should have been back by now. He looked over to her desk. Pristine as always. Not a paper in sight. How did she do it? He chuckled- she should have been a Ravenclaw. Her love of paperwork was otherworldly. Wonderful mind. Wonderful body. Wonderful wife. His heart ached at the thought of her out there with two others. He understood why policy said he couldn't go with her, but it did not mean he agreed. He should be out there with her- just in case. But she was brave, so brave. He hoped their golden haired child had the same trait.

Lifting his hand from the paperwork he heaved the heaviest of sighs. Yet again he'd drawn a bird on his paperwork. It was almost his signature. His worry for that blue eyed baby that they simply could not keep. He would have to see her after her first school year ended. Maybe give her an owl. He wondered if Melody would agree. It had been hard enough to watch their girl with that mangy half-kneazle. Why it had chosen her, he'd never know. Blasted animal.

Damien seethed, the ash of his cigarette touching his fingers. He extinguised it and heaved a sigh. His work covered in ash and coffee. "I'm going to get an earful for this," he muttered in deep velvet tone.  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara appeared in the hallway outside of the Auror's Office, bringing the two Whitethorne twins with her through side-along apparition. "Alright boys, we're here. My father will be right inside," she said, knowing that they were one hundred percent safe here.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chalmes and Christopher "Chris" Whitethorne
Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris came out of apparating looking quite ill. Honestly, thye first time wasn't so bad, but this time definitely made him want to chuck everything inside him. "Please tell me we don't have to do that again..."

Chalmes on the other hand grinned. "Ah, c'mon mate, it can't have been that bad." Chris merely shot his twin a look that suggested otherwise, and Chalmes shrugged. "So this is where your da works, Tammy? Cool."

--------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara nodded to Chalmes as she opened the door to the office. "My father is actually the head of the office. He actually won an Order of Merlin for foiling a plot to assassinate the Minister of Magic. He'll definitely be able to help your dad. Come on, let's go in." She held the door open for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris walked inside the office, looking around. He noticed several doors and cubicles and realized that he didn't know which one they needed to go to. He decided to just wait for Miss Radcliffe to lead the way, thinking that she would definitely know where her father worked in this place.

Chalmes walked in after his twin. He also studied the room, but unlike Chris, he looked over to Tammy and crossed his arms."So, which one's your da's? Never been in here before."

State: Curious

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara stepped into the Auror's Office and waved to several people she knew. A few asked how she was as she passed their stations. "My father's office is the one in the back. Right here," she said as she opened the door. The lights were off in the room. She flicked the switch and spotted her father sitting, staring at the board. "Dad, me and these boys need your help. Their father has been imperioused by Aldanis Varren."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur looked up when his door opened without his consent, against his orders. He was surprised to see his daughter but much more surprised by what she said. "What? How do you know?" he asked, standing up and closing the boards.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris followed the woman inside the office. Listening to the two of them, he decided to speak up. "Um, my name is Chris Whitethorne. I asked Miss Radcliffe if she could investigate something strange happening with my father, Gearvin Whitethorne. He'd been acting odd for a while, and recently started acting violent."

Chalmes listened to his brother and decided to chime in. "Yeah, father started beating Chris and I stopped him. Chris ran away, and when I saw our father next, he tried to curse me or something like that. Tammy had just shown up at our house and managed to apparate me and my brother to safety."

State: Curious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara nodded in conjunction with the boys. "After Chris contacted me, I followed Gearvin to an alleyway. There, he met with Aldanis Varren, who ordered him to kill his sons. I don't know why, but I'm certain that Aldanis has Gearvin imperioused. Dad, you know I don't make accusations on a whim. I'm certain that their father is under his control."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers