Reply Chat and Plot Zone
New Loli plots! Open! Bake is here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 pm
I was hoping Elliot would be the one to find him lurking. 3nodding heart He will drive the poor hare crazy. rofl

It's ok, slow rp is fine with me. As long as it is eventually got to. biggrin I'll set something up soon.

Hope your stresses lessen or evaporate soon luff. *cuddles*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 pm
they should, after the 6th hopefully things will start picking up. if you want, my AIM name is the same as my username here, i'm usually on AIM if i'm not able to Rp  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 pm
Rp here - ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm
Sorry Lolikins! Got caught up with school xp. I can only get on fridays and saterdays, if I can get to the library.

Still havent found someone from the Blood Moon carnival yet xp. I was thinking I would get that set up so I can go into that imediatly after she escapes lol. And I havent heard any thing back from Uta yet owo.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 pm
I'd be happy to offer Ofelia for Alex's travel buddy RP, or just some regular Rp she's up for anything as she hasn't been Rpd yet and needs some attention.

also if you'd like perhaps you'd be interested in an RP with Amethyst for her I'd like Alex to try and convince her to fly. Perhaps persuade or convince her, tell her there's nothing to worry about. Amethyst is pretty skeptical. She doesn't easily trust others. She can sometimes be described as a worrywart, and she won't always deny that. She is unsure of herself and what she is capable of. She has a huge fear of flying (which is why I'd like him to try and help her), so it is a rare occasion she uses her wings. She dislikes pressure and would much prefer to "roll with the punches". If you think it'd be weird if she trusts him and he tries to help her all in one Rp I'd be fine with doing one where they meet and she learns to trust him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:50 pm
It's fine Firefox ^-^ Just lemme know when your good to go!

Vball; I would be fine with both of those plots. He will be so relieved to finally have a travel buddy! smile

As for the second, I wouldn't find it weird if he manages to naturally earn her trust in one Rp. Just see how it flows and if it takes more, then there's no problem with that either! <3

HyperCandy Loli

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 pm
So, if you're interested, I'd very much like for Taharial and Alex to teach Vasilissa the qualities a leader shoulder have and how to lead in general. Also, some fighting skills would be a great help, too. >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 am
LOLTERNATIVE
So, if you're interested, I'd very much like for Taharial and Alex to teach Vasilissa the qualities a leader shoulder have and how to lead in general. Also, some fighting skills would be a great help, too. >w<

That would be great! : D

We would probably be better splitting it in to two separate Rp's. Taharial could teach her leadership skills that she learned as an alpha before passing the role on to her daughter, Neria. Then she would inform Vasilissa of Alex, who would be more than happy to teach her self-defense. ^-^

If you could set the first rp up I'd appreciate it! I will set up the second one. <3

HyperCandy Loli

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am
ok (: would you like me to start (both/either) or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm
Will get it set up as soon as i get home.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm
vballlvr5

If you could set up the rp with Amethyst and Alex for me please, I will get to setting up the travel buddy one now. mrgreen

Travel Buddies - RP

LOL; no worries. ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 pm
HyperCandy Loli

Taharial RP I figured it'd be a good idea to start the Alex one after this since it occurs after Taharial. :3

p.s. sorry the starting post is fail. >_>  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am
HyperCandy Loli
vballlvr5

If you could set up the rp with Amethyst and Alex for me please, I will get to setting up the travel buddy one now. mrgreen

Travel Buddies - RP

LOL; no worries. ^-^

do you want me to tell you when ive posted? if so tag!

and for the alex/amethyst RP what do you think about them being to the right of the A-ta-lv-yi pass in the plains or do you have a better location in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 am
Sorry guys I was out all day yesterday! I will be getting to all my tags today. <3

vball: that location is fine. ^^

Bake could use some rp!

HyperCandy Loli

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 am
Are you still looking for someone to do the plot - Hunting for Advice?

If so I'd love to offer one of my two girls for it!

My girl Topper Taetel who will probably be a bit rough on him by telling what she thinks, but will still listen to everything he has to say word for word.
or
Buttercup (she is not certed yet though should be soon).

Buttercup would be sweet as can be and the best friend she could be, as she listens to all his worries and problems.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff