She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am
Tag again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Tag.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm
I've got someone to toss at Auri. :3 Amandine is pretty lost right now. She's been hurt in the past, very badly, and now she's got a wall up that prevents her from getting too close to others. She blames herself for her lack of friends, and is just sort of drifting through life without a purpose. In my mind, the ideal plot between the two of them would be that they run into each other, she learns of his search for his sister, and she jumps at the chance to help him - deep down, she hopes that when they find her, she'll have earned a real friend or two, but she's telling herself that she only accepted because she wanted something to do or some-such thing (so she doesn't feel like she's willingly letting anyone in). While they search they get to know each other, and Auri learns how guarded she is, and perhaps she even tells him why. In the end, through the search they end up spending so much time together, and getting to know each other, that she eventually lets her guard down around him. Maybe it just happens by coincidence - one is bound to get to know anyone they travel with for a long time pretty well - or maybe because she's helping him he consciously makes an effort to befriend her. When they find his sister, I imagine Amandine would be willing to open up to her, too. Either way, eventually, Auri (and maybe Pele', too, once she's found) help Amandine to see that not everyone will hurt her, and that because there's a chance of a real friendship, she shouldn't scorn ALL relationships just because she was hurt in the past.

What do you think? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 am
A plot of mine that might work for Leilani

*quotes it to you*

Aponi is looking for some mare to flirt with (not a breeding plot.) Backstory: His mate died in childbirth. So instead of being intimate, he flirts. Then when things start becoming too serious or intimate, he leaves. Because intimacy causes pregnancy and pregnancy causes death.

Plus...he's flutter!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:15 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

*quotes it to you*

Aponi is looking for some mare to flirt with (not a breeding plot.) Backstory: His mate died in childbirth. So instead of being intimate, he flirts. Then when things start becoming too serious or intimate, he leaves. Because intimacy causes pregnancy and pregnancy causes death.

Plus...he's flutter!

That's awesome. I havn't updated her since she got picked in the Valentine's Day singles raffle - if you'd like to rp from before that - it'd be really fun - that or shortly after [I don't have her pregnant belly art yet - so she'd still be early enough in the pregnancy that he couldn't tell she was pregnant - which could lead to all kinds of fun].  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 pm
LydaLynn
Nyx Queen of Darkness

*quotes it to you*

Plus...he's flutter!

That's awesome. I havn't updated her since she got picked in the Valentine's Day singles raffle - if you'd like to rp from before that - it'd be really fun - that or shortly after [I don't have her pregnant belly art yet - so she'd still be early enough in the pregnancy that he couldn't tell she was pregnant - which could lead to all kinds of fun].

OMG I didn't realize she got picked! That would be EPIC! I would prefer her preggo, but not showing. Then maybe he can in a way talk to her about it since I think he'll probably have a complete breakdown.

*squiggles*

Would you like to start or me?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Either is fine - I'm about to run out and do some shopping - but I can start when I get back or you can start - it's up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 pm
LydaLynn
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Either is fine - I'm about to run out and do some shopping - but I can start when I get back or you can start - it's up to you.

If you don't mind, I'd love for you to. I'm having issues starting RP's today LOL

Replying not a problem, starting though. Today my mind goes GRAR  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Here ya go  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm
I don't think, I'l be able to tag tonite. The hot flashes and sick have started again. I'll try to get to it soon!

*goes to die*  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:46 pm
Hey there! When I get my custom, Falling Rock, from Mind and when she grows to a foal, I would looove to RP her with Pele, and then later when she is an adult with Pele's big brother. She could help Auri find Pele because she will have met her when she was a foal. She will not remember entirely where or when she met her, but she could be a small link between Auri and Pele if you would like. smile (you can click on my link in my sig to my teepee for her backstory.) I think that while she is helping Auri find Pele, he could protect her from her father or anyone who wants to take her back to her father. :3 Let me know what you think and then we can go more in depth on it if you would like.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:49 pm
Baby Pandah
Hey there! When I get my custom, Falling Rock, from Mind and when she grows to a foal, I would looove to RP her with Pele, and then later when she is an adult with Pele's big brother. She could help Auri find Pele because she will have met her when she was a foal. She will not remember entirely where or when she met her, but she could be a small link between Auri and Pele if you would like. smile (you can click on my link in my sig to my teepee for her backstory.) I think that while she is helping Auri find Pele, he could protect her from her father or anyone who wants to take her back to her father. :3 Let me know what you think and then we can go more in depth on it if you would like.

That sounds fun. It depends on how long it takes. Some things are already in the works to start bringing the two of them together. The RPs are just slow and taking a while. But just to have interactions, even if it is after they come together, would be fun.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:52 pm
LydaLynn
Baby Pandah

That sounds fun. It depends on how long it takes. Some things are already in the works to start bringing the two of them together. The RPs are just slow and taking a while. But just to have interactions, even if it is after they come together, would be fun.
Mkay. :3 Either way, I would love some RP between one or both of them and Falling Rock. 3nodding I think they would understand each other or have fun together. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Baby Pandah
LydaLynn
Baby Pandah

Mkay. :3 Either way, I would love some RP between one or both of them and Falling Rock. 3nodding I think they would understand each other or have fun together. <3

Cool. Just poke me when you're ready!  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm
LydaLynn
Baby Pandah
LydaLynn
Baby Pandah

Cool. Just poke me when you're ready!
Alrighty! :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas