Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Some very interesting things I learned at church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm
lifelessdoll_13
i find them annoying, but i think thats just because i honestly couldn't care,and try not to get into one, but i don't like people wh try and push it when they know the person wants it to end, its like they are trying to be superior and they aren't. -_- sigh, i have a quote it goes, if you can't do any better don't complain, i use it for my art work. hah hah

I just find it annoying when you give them the evidence and they deny it gonk and lol that's true but you could at least try to get better mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm
hah hah ya =P you know its really funny when you think about it, debates, or ranting, and sometimes flaming, which upsets me more then anything in life at the moment. especially when people don't have brains and want to make a fool out of themselvs online.  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 pm
lifelessdoll_13
hah hah ya =P you know its really funny when you think about it, debates, or ranting, and sometimes flaming, which upsets me more then anything in life at the moment. especially when people don't have brains and want to make a fool out of themselvs online.

Yeah you don't want to jump into something unprepared, however sometimes things catch you off guard eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm
ya, man i need to go back to church, i havent' gone since my mom got a job, cause she got graveyard shift, and no one is really awake, which is bad, but i'm hoping and praying that it will change so we can go. whee  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm
lifelessdoll_13
ya, man i need to go back to church, i havent' gone since my mom got a job, cause she got graveyard shift, and no one is really awake, which is bad, but i'm hoping and praying that it will change so we can go. whee

Church is important but it's not what saves you so no worries but I'll be praying things change aswell biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am
Kyramud
Someoneiknow
Kyramud
I find it interesting to note that, of the sixteen Presidents of the LDS Church, all sixteen are considered to be prophets, seers, and revelators of God's will on earth. But only after they become presidents...

?

Well, most protestants don't believe prophecy (on par with old testament prophets/Jesus) is a gift relegated to modern day believers, but the LDS thinks the opposite. I just found it interesting.
Were they not prophets before they became president, or is it the position that accords them the gift?

They had the prophetic gift while they were apostles. The label "president" is just the organizational structure of the church. Like CEO only for a church. And it was presented to be more kind to other faiths who don't believe that there are prophets.  

Someoneiknow

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 pm
starry night-163
lifelessdoll_13

Church is important but it's not what saves you so no worries but I'll be praying things change aswell biggrin

hah ha ya i know, thanks ^^  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces