Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Ghosts & The Paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts?
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  No.
View Results

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 am
Hmm, I had one too...but my ghosts are nicer than yours, still creepy though...

Once there was this huge tornado in Alabama with my family, we were visting and I was kinda young. I looked outside and it was pouring like crazy, some old lady was outside, I turned away for a second and she was gone. Next second, I hear somebody talking to me, saying get away from the windows, then everything goes super quiet. Things start moving on their own, then the tornado vanished. I asked the fam about the ld lady and it turned out she was my late grandma on my dad's side...

And there's a ghost that slides things in to my hand inside my house, it's super nice! Still scares the life outta me though...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Dark-Ninja70
The Lady of Nirvana
Heh I have a SET of ghost stories.

I'll tell three.
One of them was when I was in highschool, I came late to my first period class. There was only 15 minutes of class left, so I decided to go the bathroom to ditch the last 15 minutes (I had art, so I thought why the hell should I paint for the last 15 minutes if we're heading onto second period soon?) So I was fixing my shoes in one of the stalls, and I purposely pulled my pants down to make it seem like I was using the bathroom, so I didn't know if this person was a security guard or what, but she came in (I can tell it was a girl because of her legs, it's a certain why they're shaped) She walked around the girls bathroom really slow, I think looking for ditchers, and then left.
I pulled up my pants, and I turned on the faucet to wash my hands. After I finished washing my hands, suddenly EVERYTHING went off
Like, the hand dryers, faucets, toilets, EVERYTHING. They all started to work.
At first, I freaked and then I thought, maybe it's some sort of a glitch or something on the school. But it can't be true.. cause nothing was wrong with the other bathrooms besides ours. If something like that happened, it would affect all of our bathrooms since they all lead to one place, or at least that's what I was told.

That was only 1 story. xp

Still kinda creepy, the last place I'd want to have a paranormal experience is on the toilet, I'd hate the thought of a ghost seeing my "you knows". xd

Aha I was gonna say the rest, but then I thought I should say them one at a time.

Here's another one.
Alright, so I was in the basement of my school (we have classes in the basement) and it was after school. And I heard someone call my name as I was going through the back door of the basement to the halls upstairs. Before I left the basement, I could've SWORN this little girl called to me. So I turned to see the little girl and she wasn't there. I turned back around and she stood in front of me (she was wearing 70s dress). I blinked, and she was gone.
It turned out, a long time ago, a girl was locked up in the basement and no one found out until about a year or two later when the school was setting up classes in the basement around '75)

x_X I was terrified.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash