A Long Journey -- Elder Plot Thread -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 pm
I am fine with it. If it happens, maybe it can lead to another plot for Shocker.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Alright good! Would you like to start or shall I? ^^  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 pm
If you have an idea to start it with, you can. Otherwise I can, might be later on tonight or tomorrow when I get up  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm
I will go ahead and begin then send you the link. Thank you for helping Roman out!  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 am
Blind...I do believe I have the perfect stallion to assist you with the following plots:

The biggest step in the journey is letting go.
Answers

I would like to introduce you to Cyn Generis, the Angeni of Time. He is one of the most Ancient Angeni in soquili and given his Domain, possesses abilities that compliment it including foresight and a few other skills. However in order to use most of these skills he would require your permission to do so.

I apologise in advance if this becomes TLDR!

Basically what I want to suggest is that Roman seeks out Cyn (or rather Cyn seeks out him). Cyn generally appears when creatures most require his skills; they may not know it but the spirits do and they direct him to that individual. Roman upon realising who he is and what he represents could demand those answers from him and Cyn could assist him in achieving them by almost placing him in a slumber like state (think of it as hypnotism) - they could almost 'relive' Roman's child hood so that he could find his own answers (this is Cyn's favoured method of guidance) rather than Cyn spoon feeding him...

When Roman woke up again, he could discuss what he saw, what he thinks it means and Cyn could give him the advice about how important it is to move on from the past etc. It could become rather philosophical as Cyn is very much aware of how Time flows in a constant stream and waits for no one.

*Rubs chin* Roman may not necessarily understand him to begin with and may think of him as a foolish old stallion but it could give him something to ponder over. If you liked, Cyn could also look at him through his cursed vision (can go into further detail if I need to) and give a very vague warning about how Roman would need to be 'careful' because he may find that if he can't move on from the past, it might return to haunt him in more fatal ways than a simple headache.

n_n That still leaves things open for Roman to talk to other Elders/Angeni etc after they've met if he needs someone else to reinforce the "you need to get over what happened".

In addition, after Barracus returns etc Roman could realise what Cyn may have been talking about. Whether or not this is precisely what Cyn meant or not could be open to interpretation as I'm sure you'll come up with plenty of other plots for him that may be as exciting. *Chuckles* But again, when he realises this it could give him food for thought in an, "Omg... he wasn't a fake" sort of way.

Just a thought - I figured I'd offer and see! 8D

Epine de Rose

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 pm
Epine de Rose

Just a thought - I figured I'd offer and see! 8D
OMG! He sounds exactly like what I was looking for. Are you willing to hold off just a little bit until he gets a few plots out of the way? Then for sure I will pm you and we will make this happen!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am
*Giggles* I thought he might suit.

I'm more than happy to wait until you have other plots brushed out of the way, just holler when you want me to bring him out to play. =)

Epine de Rose

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:43 am
He more than suits haha, he is better than I could have expected! Thank you so much! I will totally pm you when he finishes up with a couple plots! heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff