Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
DO YOU THINK INTERRACIAL DATING IS WRONG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm
Well for me Gender and Social class does matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm
I don't get this whole, 'Race' thing. Aren't we all human?! O.o

{~QUOTE ME~}  

Xxx Pocket Watch xxX

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100

colouredchaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm
I can understand why people look down on interracial dating, especially the older generations. Although it brings multiculturalism this means it will eventually kill the culture and everything one race worked for in the past. Now we can distinguish between Asians, Whites and Blacks etc, but eventually we won't as multiculturalism kicks in. Everyone would be mixed and the same, there won't be any diversity between people (i.e. groups of race). In my opinion this is the 21st century and people need to get over it. People should date whoever they want as long as it makes them happy, because multiculturalism is going to happen anyway. It will also get rid of racism.... Yes we can still learn the culture's history, even if we don't know which culture we belong to, but we can still also relate to a new culture. So do what makes you happy. heart (Don't worry I have dated outside my race mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:07 pm
Tai Xaing Engel
Knowing that people out there have an open-mind when it comes to interracial couples is a wonderful feeling that warms my heart. After that whole Dr. Laura incident last year I thought it would spark more hatred in the hearts of people who feel the same way as 'she' does. I think America is slowly starting to realize that love isn't a color or a gender, but an emotion you want to share towards another human being. I live in the south and believe me interracial couples are frowned upon and people start to question your relationship with a hint of anger in their voice. People who look and judge interracial couples obviously has some racism inside themselves or it wouldn't spark some kind of hatred towards them. Love is not limited it's limitless, you only live once and people deserve to find happiness in this dark cruel world.

See this person is right because love is love its like god he sees no color and doesn't think less of that person for being a certian skin color. Now I'm from Mass. so i never had to deal with alot of the racist comments twards interracial couples, I'm not saying I diddn't have to here about oh you're just saying that because i'm black wich on the real i get alot of when me myself am molatto so i don't see any race bacause my mom is Italian and my Father is Haitian. I feel bad for the people who are in intterracial relationships that have to deal with people talking about them or making fun of them, and they wonder why children are taking there own lives maybe if they had the support from the communitty they wouldn't feel left out or unwanted.

For all you peaople in innterracial relationships, if you love the person stay with them don't lissten to what other people say beacause the only reason they are picking on you is because they either can't find love for themselves so they don't want anyone to have love or because people are afraid of change but don't worry because as time gos on people will change and the world will relize color ain't *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

somtinspecial

Heart Of Ash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 pm
It's absolutely not wrong at all! :O If someone makes you happy and feel loved, then race should never be an issue!

Some people just grow up around racial stereotypical stuff and think it looks wrong for different races to be together, but it's not~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm
I love seeing couples like that, mostly because im white and mexican. But my favorite couples are Black and White or Asian. My dad doesnt like it cause he's a nutter butter, but he got used to it  

anna_mejia

3,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sirs Strumpet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 am
JunkMail2012
egoxromantic
I'm not bothered at all.
o.o

Thats awsome. Its just that surounded by people who don't want it to really exist i guess. Im from te south soooo whee

It doesn't bother me either, but I get what you mean, being from the south.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am
J e n R e i
No it isn't wrong. I love it. I am black, and I dated white guys before and nobdy treated me any different,but I live in vegas and it's mostly a diverse city not mostly one race and a splish splash of different races here and there i would hate that.
I think interracial couples are great. I wanna date a Asian guy now >.<

Oh em gee, Asians are, lyke, so sexy, right? rofl I wanna date one toooooooooo... I always wanted to, as weird as that may sound. sweatdrop Guys of the orient are just so cool to me.
I've dated a mexican once, and white guys flirted with me from time to time (I was shocked at the moment, because, well, idk they're white. I was thinking, "WOW, I'm honestly surprised you're into 'lil milk chocolate me. rofl ")
There shouldn't be a problem with that, seriously.
The people you know must've became prejudiced somehow when it comes to race and relationships.
Skintones on the outside don't matter. Everyone bleeds red blood.

-OkiiOmi-

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 am
Lol no I didn't grow up around racist people. Lol my dad called me a sell out because I am more attracted to white guys. But he is just playing around. But I don't like how some people treat another race they rarely see like animals. Like my friend. She only see asains on internet. She lives in iowa and its mostly whites. So when she left and seen asains she was so excited like she was at a musuem. Idk but that bothers me when ppl act like that. We r all human.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am
Xxx Pocket Watch xxX
I don't get this whole, 'Race' thing. Aren't we all human?! O.o

{~QUOTE ME~}

neutral Yes, we are... it's not as if we're breeding with dolphins or something retarded like that.
I personally think it's awesome to see couples like that (though I can't help but feel my eyes widen a bit. like from this o-o to this O-O and think, "Oh cool!") because it's not considered part of the norm yet.
I'd love the opportunity to date any guy omitting black dudes. I already know what it's like; I want something new, a different taste on my palate, a different song in my ears. mrgreen

-OkiiOmi-

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am
J e n R e i
Lol no I didn't grow up around racist people. Lol my dad called me a sell out because I am more attracted to white guys. But he is just playing around. But I don't like how some people treat another race they rarely see like animals. Like my friend. She only see asains on internet. She lives in iowa and its mostly whites. So when she left and seen asains she was so excited like she was at a musuem. Idk but that bothers me when ppl act like that. We r all human.

Yeeeeah, I get your drift. neutral It's amazing how we use phrases like, "It's the inside that counts" and "Don't judge a book by it's cover" when we humans are creatures that normally base our attraction on appearance 1st. rolleyes
Oh, and. P.S.- Did Katara REALLY kiss Zuko?! I must've missed that episode! eek It'd be great if she quit playing around with that little boy Aang and go with him instead. Zuko's hooooooooot... (no pun intended)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:16 am
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i

Yeeeeah, I get your drift. neutral It's amazing how we use phrases like, "It's the inside that counts" and "Don't judge a book by it's cover" when we humans are creatures that normally base our attraction on appearance 1st. rolleyes
Oh, and. P.S.- Did Katara REALLY kiss Zuko?! I must've missed that episode! eek It'd be great if she quit playing around with that little boy Aang and go with him instead. Zuko's hooooooooot... (no pun intended)

Yeah everyone does it. No matter,people do look at appearances. But then u get to know the person and they might be a complete a** and might start looking ugly because of it. And no!! Augh. I wish they did kiss but its just fan made! Omg! I feel u on that. Dump Aang and get with Zuko's fine a**!! I do not like him and mei together.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i

Yeah everyone does it. No matter,people do look at appearances. But then u get to know the person and they might be a complete a** and might start looking ugly because of it. And no!! Augh. I wish they did kiss but its just fan made! Omg! I feel u on that. Dump Aang and get with Zuko's fine a**!! I do not like him and mei together.

OH EM GEE, YOU'RE 4 REAL?!?! darnit... I would've sooo watched that episode muliple times just to cheer Katara on for making the right choice.
I mean Mei's just so... dull. even her voice and how she acts and how she looks... What's she even there for? There's nothing all that interesting about her. What's Zuko thinkin?! rolleyes

Don't mess with little boys! Be with a MAN. Air can only do so much; Fire is where it's at!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i

OH EM GEE, YOU'RE 4 REAL?!?! darnit... I would've sooo watched that episode muliple times just to cheer Katara on for making the right choice.
I mean Mei's just so... dull. even her voice and how she acts and how she looks... What's she even there for? There's nothing all that interesting about her. What's Zuko thinkin?! rolleyes

Don't mess with little boys! Be with a MAN. Air can only do so much; Fire is where it's at!

Lmao! But we need air to breathe...<_< But yeah forget Aang and go to someone that fine as hell. Well a new season of Avatar is coming out next year so we can see what happened to all of them.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i

Lmao! But we need air to breathe...<_< But yeah forget Aang and go to someone that fine as hell. Well a new season of Avatar is coming out next year so we can see what happened to all of them.

OH.
EM.
GEE.
ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?!?! How'd you find that out?!?! surprised lady, we've gotta chat more, no joke. mrgreen

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff