Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 pm
Such beautiful soquili's! ^_^ I have some soquili's I would love to offer for plots! Hopefully you don' mind me offering all of these though. ^^; sorry for the long post.

User Image
Isabliss and chatella - a plot where they talk about helping others maybe?

Chatella loves taking care of everyone she can, since she hates seeing someone hurt. She is so sweet and caring, that even when shes attempting to take care of someone she tries to not hurt them with shots and such if she can help it. Though every time she takes care of someone she believes she's made a new friend. She is and always will be a nurse

User Image
shirlyn chamberland and Adonvdo Nudade for the plot Storytellers Unite?

((I could also throw her dad (terrance chamberland) out for this plot as well but I didn't want to offer to many. ))

She is the girl who lives in her dreams away from others. In the comfort of only herself she lets her dreams fly, her dreams are like the dreams her father tells everyday. Just like her dad terrance chamberland she loves to tell stories and even enjoy a few good stories herself.

User Image
Buttercup and Adonvdo Nudade - A Tale of Adventure?

Buttercup is sweet as can be and can quickly understand when someone isn't ready for something. She will never push someone to do something until they are ready. She is always up for anything life throws at her, even the occasional adventure. Since she hates how lonely she can be at times in her life.

User Image
Nakita and topper taetel - something about disliking males maybe?

Topper is out in the world looking for someone different. She wants to find someone who isn't just going to try and make a move on her and leave. The reason she dislikes males has to do with her father. She found out from someone passing by that her mother aloud, a male to make a move on her and he left the next morning. Which in turn caused her mother to abandon her basket, and her living on her own her whole life. Never really trusting or liking males.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Thank you! All your mares are so pretty! ^.^
Those all sound like wonderful candidates for the plots and I accept each one :}
I am busy with family at the moment, but will be able to do more constant rp and internet time starting Sunday night. What kind of rp do you prefer? Guild or AIM?
:}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:33 pm
Aww well thank you so much.
An oh yay! Well thank you again for accepting all my girls for the plot ideas! = D hehe.

Either aim or guild works fine for me. ^^
Though until monday or tuesday night, I am afraid I could not do any aim rps till I arrive back at home. Since I was visiting family for thanksgiving break. ^^'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Welcome! <3
Hehe I am excited to see how things will turn out :}

Okay awesome, same for me, although, with finals coming up in two weeks (just realized that it was that soon and had a mini freakout session) I think guild rps will work better for me at this point ;}
Sounds fine to me, I completely understand, have a nice break! hehe <3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 pm
Me too! This will definitely be fun! ^_^

Oh my I almost forgot about my midterms and finals too. xD Though Okay then guild rps work great for me!

I just figured I'd ask ... Would you like me to start the rps or would you like to start a few of them? Since today is my birthday I'm going to have some free time. ^^;

Thankies I will, and good luck with studying for your finals. <33

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Yes it will be :]
Oops, that is something you don't really want to forget about lol. Okay great!

Oh! Happy Birthday! <3
If you want to start them you can, it would probably take me awhile to do so, since I am with family, until four tomorrow.

Thank you! You too <33

Thalea

Devoted Mage

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 pm
-three cheers- hehe. ^_^
An yah that's for sure. haha good thing I remembered about them now, I may still have time to study. Though I'll be cheering you on for your finals, hope you'll do great though.

Thank you so much! < 33
I definitely will and already have. hehe.

All these fun starts... = ]
[PRP] Helping hands unite! (Isabliss and Chatella)

[PRP] The tale of two wanders... (Buttercup & Adonvdo N.)

[PRP] Two Storytellers ... Oh my! (Shirlyn c. & Adonvdo N.)

[PRP] Men ... Whats to like? (Topper Taetal and Nakita)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm
Thank you! I will do the same for you and all your tests :]

Welcome! <3
Hehe, they were fun to reply to! Sorry that they took me so long, I actually had them written out Tuesday, but I got busy studying for Chem.

Tags to all of them :]

Thalea

Devoted Mage

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 am
I'm thinking maybe we should start the RP in the guild. D=
Only because I have been kind of busy with RL lately and don't know if I can focus enough for AIM RP at the moment.

Should I start or do you want to? o uo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm
So!

I meant to write this like a few weeks prior but . . .here we go. Some offers!

User Image

This is the Angeni of Redemption. I would like to offer her as a good friend to really any of your nicer sorts, provided they need friends. I was thinking in particular of Isabliss though, or possibly your Rin. Or anyone in your lot, really. She's a good hearted sort, completely devoted to her domain and desiring to redeem the damn. This often leaves her beaten and bloody, but her faith in giving love and hope to even the most brutal of hearts never wanes.

Honestly, I just want her to have some friends. She wanders all over the land so kind of comes and goes, but I think a friendship that might last a lifetime would be good. Someone she can bump in to now and then, sort of support from the sidelines through all of lifes hurdles.

Eventually Kaiya is fated to die though . . so . . .she won't be around forever. But I'd like to give her some well rounded experience before then! And some good friends, even if they aren't always around or able to see each other, might be nice.

If you'd like Nakita to have some backdated foal RP, I have a a mare that is bound to leave the Flock.

User Image

She was very, very young when the harpies moved to the Kawani lands. Unfortunately, her personality was never particularly fitting. She was too soft hearted, too gentle, and kind of made trouble with her outlandish views. While she actually made friends with some higher ranking flock members, ultimately, she left.

She loves her sisters, and still misses them, but she is a non-violent mare. She also was exposed to the reality that maybe slavery isn't the way to go, and that there are many intriguing notions like love and peace. She's still very naive though, but very chipper and friendly.

I wouldn't mind having her meet your girl in either foal RP before she leaves the flock, or after they've both parted ways. She would likely have remembered Nakita .and her sister. . . . (And what's funny about that is eventually Nakita's sister has plots with Azshara's future beau's adopted son!)

User Image

If Nakita wants to meet a male who might not take her crap, I have a few. . . I have a kalona, Kieran, who is a purist, and while he isn't the sort who would actually kill her right off the bat or anything, he can be very threatening and is quite territorial. He was brought up under the understanding that 'lessers' needed to be regarded with (if not respect) then at least some caution.

So while she wouldn't likely be killed (unless she was super foolish) he certainly wouldn't take any of her crap. It sounds as if you're looking for a bit of romance which . . . I don't know if Keiran could provide without A LOT of intense and pretty dramatic RP. He would be apalled if he ever started having feelings for a lesser and . . . god only knows if he'd ever admit it but . . yeah. That's . . . a whole other story.

For now, he'd just shove back if she pushed.

It might be interesting, at the very least, as she has such a strong and sour opinion about males. . .and Keiran has a similar upbringing about anything that doesn't sport kalona features. So even if it's a short lived RP, it might be fun to let them cross if only for both to get a taste of their own natures.
User Image

Chandar also has a lot of bite. He has a pretty horrid history, and generally is gruff around the edges. He doesn't take crap from anyone, regardless of their appearance, and has actually survived a brutal bear-walker attack. He is tough as nails, and never learned manners.

I can't say he'd like Nakita or even enjoy her company. He doesn't really do 'company' and is a very unusual stallion. Deep down though, he's more of a diamond in the rough sort; he didn't have any good role-models, lived to be self-suffient, and just . . .is hardened in that sense.

UNFORTUNATLY he will someday be cursed as a kinwalker. After he finds some love and some happiness, his insecurity of losing said love will cloud his judgement and he'll start hanging out with some . . uh. . . .questionable sorts. They'll promise him power and strength that he'll never lose his love. . . and trick him in to taking the corpse powder. Which, ironically enough, WILL make him lose his love.

FUN TIMES RIGHT!? But until then (it's not something I plan on having happen for awhile and until he gets some happy endings/family/goodness, even briefly) . . . .But he's probably my only other jerk-face who wouldn't take her crap.

User Image

Reject could maybe help Nakita learn the basics of healing? Though he is a uni-kalona and has some magic to aid him, in reality he uses a lot of herbs and knoweldge of anatomy and the land to care for those he finds in need.

Granted, he's super shy, and pretty nocturnal; he's also sort of used to being rejected and snapped at so her attitude likely wouldn't make him flinch. But if there's one thing Reject comes out of his shell for, healing and helping others (as well as offering his knowledge) is probably the only thing at this point in time.

User Image OR Kaiya again . . . For Flying lessons. Numielle is too sweet and just too kind of . . uh. . . . silly . . . really listen to Nakita's attitude.

And Kaiya is endlessly patient.

Last but not least, for Adondo . . .

Uh, any of my herd found here could likely do if he needs friends of acquaintances.

So I think I'm done spamming you.

Any of my soq in my teepee are also open to plots you might have in mind, or of course, to meet any others in your herd. So I'm open for brainstorming or random whatever. . . xD

Just a note, if you are interested in some RP, I can be kind of slow. ._. My career kind of kills my muse during the weekdays, so weekends tend to be best when it comes to writing. So if I take a little time to respond, that's why.

Sorry for the spam!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX
I'm thinking maybe we should start the RP in the guild. D=
Only because I have been kind of busy with RL lately and don't know if I can focus enough for AIM RP at the moment.

Should I start or do you want to? o uo

Yeah, that may be best, I am currently lunch for my finals (the poem by Shel Silverstien "I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor" seems to define my life at this point in time lol).

Can you start it? If you can't I can do it right now since I have time before I pack and study some more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm
If you could start it that would be great.
I won't be able to until the weekend if that. Depends on how tired I am from work.
But there is no rush ^_^
I know how busy RL can be  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX

That is fine by me, take your time, since I won't have much time after tonight until this weekend to do rps as well.

Here you go! :}
When the Rain Stops

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 pm
Thank you n__n *Goes to save the link*  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Uta

Wow! Well since I am a sucker for punishment I am going to accept all the plots that you have presented to me.

I am not looking for a ton of rp for Isabliss, but since I think that she and Kaiya would end up being good friends that it would be beneficial for both of them. Although the friendship with Rin is tempting as well, since I really do need more rp for her, so would you be up for having both rps?

Backdated flock rp would be great, it will help me get a better grip of Nakita’s personality, and perhaps we can rp them again after they both leave the flock?

Oh? That is great! It is such a small world! Lol –great now I have that song stuck in my head- xD

The plot with Keiran scares me since I do not know how Nakita will act lol, hopefully she will not be foolish enough to get herself injured, although her pride is another matter haha. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens ;]

Awesome! Another stallion that will put Nakita in her place and deny her dream of enslaving the male species, Chandar will work; Nakita needs more stallions to put her in her place.

The plot with Reject would be great, Nakita would be a little put off that it is a stallion teaching her the art of healing, but since she is learning it to help her sister; she will bite her tongue… for the most part.

Nakita acts differently toward females than she does males, so I don’t think she will give too much attitude, again I not really a 100% sure on Nakita’s personality yet, it still in the works, so if you want to use Kaiya or Numielle for the plot, both would work fine :]

Hmm, so many to choose from for a plottage with Adonvdo… Nephthys looks like she has a story to tell… gosh this is really hard, there are so many amazing soquili to choose from.

The spamming is much appreciated! My soquili need some rp love, since they have been collecting dust because of school x.x

I understand, the same thing happens to me during school, so the weekend responses are fine and take your time, this is a lot of rps we are about to begin haha.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff