View Results

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am
What would her brother's role be?

Keep in mind Velveteen will be the leader. XD

I'm fine with you editing the post, just lemme know when you do. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am
I'd be more than willing to help you guys out here. Right now I only have one quest going and I like to switch it around sometimes. Hope you don't mind that. ^^

Arcana Break!
Username: YamiBakuraChan
Item claiming? Adumbral Empress
Gender? Female
Species? Cerynei
Reason for claiming this item? Besides being pretty? I really like the items that come with it along with the ideas that follow for a concept. Plus I like playing characters with a bit of holier than thou attitude from time to time. lol
Plans for the soquilli? She'd start out as a young, self-entitled character that feels she's too good for others. Some will love her, some will hate her. I see her getting hurt some time by a male, since she believes a prince is supposed to come and sweep her off her feet, giving her the official title finally as Empress. This would not only subdue her, especially if she had children out of it, but also have her mature. After that only time will tell how she'll turn out. But that's what I have so far. ^^
Anything else? I can see her role being one of a "royal" in training. However that true meaning means she's learning how to be a leader within the herd if the path opens up to her like that. I can also somewhat see her as a gatherer, (although she'd probably try to get the boys to do the dirty work for her. lol) Other than that I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. Suggestions would be great! =]

Edit: Actually, I'm now seeing her as a true and blue dancer and entertainer. Movement within dancing is her life and without it she'd feel alone in the world.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am
I'm trying to decide between the Suspended Traitor and the Infinite World.
oxo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:22 am
Arcana Break!
Username: Faithofthefallen
Item claiming? Infinite World
Gender? Female
Species? Angeni
Reason for claiming this item? I think the the whole concept sounds really fun, I love the colors and the item, and I think she would be really fun to roleplay!
Plans for the soquilli? I'm thinking like a mystic/spiritual leader
Anything else? Will expand on this as the ideas come ^^  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 am
0-0' oops, only just saw the post ahead of mine, I was also thinking an usdia mint chocolate queen of cups would be super cute if you decide you want Infinite world since you mentioned it first Mewsings ^3^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 am
Arcana Break!
Username: Yumitoko
Item claiming?
Brave Temperance
Gender? Male
Species? I'll probabbly have them as a wind.
Reason for claiming this item?
•I saw an opportunity for some good plotting,
because things are more fun in a group.
•I could see them being a fun character to play.
Plans for the soquilli? I'd like this soquili to be a protector type of soquili in the herd. He could have brave tendencies and intentions but they don't always have to go right. I'd like him to be the type who likes to think he's always right and to be stubborn (unless taking orders from superiors).
Someone could knock him down a few pegs but he'd see everything for the good of the herd.
Anything else?Nope!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 am
Arcana Break!
Username:Mewsings of An Angel
Item claiming? The Suspended Traitor
Gender? Male
Species? Unikalona with the Uni side being more dominant.
Reason for claiming this item? His item, though plain,is rather beautiful, with the shades of silver and grey.
Plans for the soquilli? The mindful advisor. He is charismatic, and a good listener... But he has a darker side, worth being watched with all eyes for fear of the herd being in danger. Those in charge would pay heed by keeping him on a short leash, and close at hand for his suave advice.
Anything else? owo He shall be smexy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 am
Lolly~! I edited in her brother's entry and left some notes for you. Hopefully that clears things up?

Just to make sure it's posted several times and doesn't confuse anyone Constance and Constantine's roles would work best as The Diplomat (for her) and The General (for him). If that makes sense.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: saedusk
Item claiming? Fortune's Fool
Gender? Male
Species? I'm thinking either regular or uni. I would decide after some concepting, if possible.
Reason for claiming this item? My interest in the Arcana really came about when I first started playing Persona 3 back I don't even know how long ago. The Fool always interested me the most because in the game, it acts as an Arcana with infinite possibilities, which relates to how it can be listed as 0 in the scheme of things and whatnot. This isn't to say I would plan on an all powerful Soquili or anything, but I like the idea of being unlimited when it comes to things like imagination or drive to try and keep trying. I also like how the Fool is generally shown as a kind of vagabond, it makes for a fun contridiction between appearance and ability. Item-wise, I like bells, so- o3o I picked it more for the idea of the Fool than the item appearance.
Plans for the soquili? My idea is this: He's sort of the scruffy guy who's a little awkward, but always smiling. The one that people mention in passing as 'what's his face' or that guy who needs to get a hobby. Basically, he's always loitering, trying to find his niche. However, on the opposite hand, when he is 'working,' he's a practiced entertainer and good at what he does. Sort of like a comedian/jester. Just imagine that when he's not 'working,' being a doof isn't always purposeful on his part, but when he's 'on the job' it's all part of the act. I can't imagine him having an some sort of important/high up/responsible role, though.
Anything else? I'm extremely excited to see an Arcana-based herd. Also, sorry for the rambling, I hope it makes some sense. :x  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 pm
Soooo~ Which horns would work for my Suspended Traitor?
owo  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: mewmew kittykat94
Item claiming? Path of Luna
Gender? Female
Species? Flutter
Reason for claiming this item? The whole idea of this herd sounds like fun, and it seems like it would be a fun experience to actually be part of a herd. Plus, it would keep me active in Soq.. (*has, sadly, been inactive lately*) >w<; But towards the item, the colors of the item really caught my attention, and just the fact that is is the moon
Plans for the soquilli? Something from her past coming back to haunt her, Having some of her own interpretations biting her in the butt... Personality wise, I figure her as someone, though able to draw someone in when speaking (magnetic personality), she can be extremely confusing in what she means. Passionate towards her duties. She can get paranoid and unsettled very easily also.
Anything else? I'm not exactly sure on what her role in the herd would be, but I was leaning towards Dream Interpreter of the group...and I'm still pondering names ^^;;
(.. I hope I'm allowed to try for this, considering my inactivity.. )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Wooow so many entries. >w< Will update after i have some nomnoms.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Updated. And Sirenz said no to the tattoo minishop, T _ T So it'll just be an IC thing. (But those questing for items feel free to get the tattoo on in your custom.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 pm
I was thinking this for the Suspended Traitor and those who follow him as apprentices (if there will be such things), perhaps.
owo

Ignore the coloration, I just put that there for a difference in look to make it distinguishable.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: molly8972
Item claiming? Tragic Tower
Gender? Male
Species? Hmm.. I am thinking a uni, but it could be just a regular soq too.
Reason for claiming this item? I love the colors black and white and have always wanted them for a soq. Also this item is one that stands out to me the most of the Arcana Break items and I love the implications of the actual tarot card playing a big role.
Plans for the soquilli? I am thinking he could maybe be the records keeper for the herd? The character I am envisioning is very dark and shrouded in mystery but has a wealth of information at his fingers. I am kind of wanting him to have been taken into the herd as a child, because maybe Velveteen would have seen him lost and disoriented? He is a very troubled soul. He cannot forget anything, yet he cannot remember his past...
Anything else? Nope! Not really! I should be getting a ref hammered out soon, and I will be totally welcome for crits! biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff