Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:20 pm
Two Soon-to-Be Fathers

Firkasa
(( I'll just start. ^^; ))

A strange green stallion watched the lands around him. Next to his golden hooves was a beautiful black and red colored basket. He would fulfill his duties as an upcoming father. He was going to have some time with his child like any normal father would. He was curious as to what his child would look like. Resi was watching over the green sibling at the moment. He couldn't wait for his children to come out a play.

Walking up to the edge of a nearby river to take a drink, Verloren didn't take his golden eyes off his child. He was going to be responsible! Which was quite a feat for such a playful soquili.

-Polar-
Orchu walked slowly through the lush meadow; he'd generally trot or canter to feel the wind flowing through his white mane but it was certainly impossible for the stallion to manage either of those gates at the present time. This was due to the small bear and wolf running and frolicing playfully around his hooves with one another and attempting to balance a basket upon his back. Orchu meandered slowly towards the river. He was becoming thirsty as he knew were the two familiars below his. Rami and Lux had been getting along well and playing amongst themselves and a dip in the river would be refreshing for all of them. As Orchu approached the stream he noticed there was another soquili at the water's edge; as well as a basket near the soquili. Orchu flickered his ears forward and kept his eyes intently upon the male. Orchu neighed lightly to the stallion and continued walking to the bank of the river. As he reached the soquili he bowed his head momentarily. "Hello. I am Orchu." He greeted the other casually. Lux yelped playfully and Orchu flipped his mane, grinning slightly at this new acquaintance.

Firkasa
Verloren lifted his head from the river as water gently dripped down his face. He lightly neighed and bowed his head in return. "Hi. I'm Verloren. Nice to meet you." Curious golden eyes watched as the older male soquili carefully balanced a basket much like his own child's, except of obvious color difference, upon his back. He also noted the older stallion's grand wings. "Ah. You're going to be a father too? Congratulations to you Orchu!" Verloren smiled at Orchu and his familiar companions. He'd seen various creatures accompany other soquili and they absolutely fascinated him. Though, it was rare to see a bear in the company of a soquili. He admitted to himself that this was probably the first bear he'd ever encountered.

-Polar-
Orchu nodded. "Pleasure to meet you as well." Orchu's eyes flickered down to the black and red basket before returning to meet the stallion's gaze. "As a matter of fact yes I am. This one with me is Nora." He gestured with his muzzle to the basket resting upon his basket. "Nora." He cooed softly; nudging the basket gently. A light whinny escape the woven confines and Orchu chuckled softly. "Congratulations to you as well Verloren. Who is the lucky mare?" He winked cheekily to the stallion. Orchu recalled meeting a female soquili with the same colors of those upon the basket next to Verloren however he could not place her name off the top of his head. As he waited for a reply he noticed the stallion eyeing the two playful familiars at his hooves. "The bear is Rami and the wolf Lux. My human found Rami and gave him to me and Lux is Auri's familiar. She is still in her basket however so my human thinks it best Lux stays with Rami and I until she emerges." Orchu told his new companion thoughtfully.

Firkasa
"Nora is a wonderful name. When my child come's out of their basket, I hope to give them a good name." Upon the mention of a certain lucky mare, Verloren looked away at the river for a second as his hooves shifted around. A warm feeling rose in his cheeks. "Thier mother's name is Resi. She's taking care of our other child right now, who happens to be green. The child that I'm watching takes after their mother. Golden hooves lightly touched the earth as Verloren touched the basket with his muzzle. The basket trembled ever so slightly as their father's touch. "And who's the mother of your children?" The green stallion asked because there might have been a chance that he knew them... then again, perhaps not for this was the first time he encountered Orchu.

"Familiars, eh?" Verloren lifted his head from the basket and turned to look at Orchu and his companions. "Well, its nice to meet you as well Rami and Lux." A minty green, short mane bobbed up and down as Verloren bowed his head.

-Polar-
Orchu smiled. "Polar suggested the name Nora and quite frankly I am rather fond of it. It's short and sweet. And I'm sure you will name your children with names that suite them well. Resi?" This name was familiar and he attempted to place the mare. "I have met Resi before. Once when I was in my basket as a matter of fact and a second time when I was a foal. It is a shame I have not seen her in a while. Give her my best wishes next time you are with her?" Orchu frowned a little at first but brightened up at the hope of meeting the mare again. "My mate is the winged mare Kasumi. Have you met many winged soquili before?" Orchu pondered his question; for he himself even had not encountered many of his descent before. Kasumi and Nipper were the only prominant wind soquili he could think of. Orchu looked down at the two familiars by his side as Verloren spoke a few words of greeting to them. Rami growled lightly in response and Lux yipped happily.

Firkasa
"Hah," Verloren nodded in response to the name statement. Surely, he would think of a nice name. Perhaps Cocheta would know of a nice one as well. Listening to Orchu speak about Resi, the green stallion made a note to himself to tell Resi about the black and white winged stallion. "I know she'd be happy to see you again. I'll tell her you sent her your regards." To Verloren, it was nice to get into contact again with previously met soquili. He had very little experience in such a field. Perhaps it was because of his travelsome nature. "Kasumi? Sorry, I'm afriad I've never met her before. Do send her my congratulations when you see her again though."

Golden eyes looked off into the distance as Verloren pondered over the final question Orchu asked. How many winged soquili had he met... "Ah. I believe that there's only one other winged soquili that I met. That would be the fine mare Eris. Though, I haven't seen her or Zatarra lately. Winged soquili aren't very common. You're the second one I've met if I remember correctly." With the growl and the yip, Verloren looked down at the two familiars and chuckled in a playful sort of manner.

-Polar-
Orchu's eyes twinkled. "And I'd be pleased to see her again. I will inform Kasumi of your well wishing towards our family. Nora's basket resembles her mother the highest out of our three young. Perhaps it is the reason Polar choose this basket." His eyes rested upon the white basket with lilac markings stationed upon his back. "Polar is rather fond of Kasumi; as am I." He chuckled softly. "One of our other baskets is probably with their mother at the monent. Our third was given away to a human close to the humans of Kasumi and I. They are all in a tight group of friends apparently. This pleases me; for I feel assured I will see all of my children frequently." Orchu nodded firmly to himself. The stallion could not imagination his children growing up away from their parents; it just didn't seem right. Orchu tilted his head in a inquisitive manor. "Eris? For I have never met her or this Zatarra you have mentioned. If ever I meet them I will be certain to mention your name to them." Thoughtfully he stated. "Only the second? Shame there does not seem to be more. The stallion Nipper is of winged descent. I am not familiar with many others." Orchu swished his tail.

Firkasa
"Yes, that is a bit sad I must unfortunately say." Verloren was quite fascinated by winged soquili. He always wondered what it felt like to soar in the sky with wide open wings. "But, I've also heard about many other winged soquili from here and there so the numbers don't seem to be as small as one might think." He kept a note to himself to visit Eris again. Once his child appeared from her basket, he thought that Eris would have fun with the young foal. Zatarra as well. Listening to more of Orchu's conversation, Verloren's head bobbed up and down in agreement to what the older stallion said about his own children. "That's nice to know. Currently, my human and Resi's human companion will watch after our children if anything comes up. Though, I do believe that both are always on the look out for any worthy human who wishes to care for a soquili." Verloren's ears twitched a little as he smiled at Orchu. "Perhaps our children can play together sometime Orchu. I think that'd be fun."

-Polar-
Orchu shrugged. "I guess there must be more out there neither of us have met; but I regret not having met them somewhat." The stallion trailied off pondering. Will my children have wings? Kasumi and himself both were blessed with the rare gene that enabled soquili to fly. It would seem his children would have the gene as well; although he wasn't sure of quite the extent of the rarity. Orchu wished that all of his children had wings; more for them just so that the children wouldn't resent one another if one didn't have wings and the other siblings did. Just the very notion didn't seem fair. He was broken from his reverie as Verloren began speaking once more. "Yes, I believe Nora will stay with her mother or myself most of the time as well as the other child in our care until they are old enough to be on their own. I'm sure they'd have a marvelous time playing in a large group. Perhaps we can have a big family get together between our two families." Orchu laughed lightly as he tried to impicture a large gathering of soquili foals and their parents.

Firkasa
As quiet surrounded the area, Verloren watched Orchu in his moment of thought. The stallion seemed to be thinking about something very, very important but he didn't press into the matter. It was best that some things were not pushed. As Orchu broke the silence, Verloren smiled again. "Yes, that would be a splendid idea. It would be quite the gathering."

His dark colored ears perked up at a familiar sound. Not too far away, he noticed his human companion. "Ah, it seems that I should be taking my leave. Night is falling upon the earth." Walking towards his child's basket, his human companion, Cocheta walked towards the basket and heaved it upon his back. She balanced it to make sure it wouldn't fall off. Before Verloren walked off, he turned his head to look at Orchu, Rami and Lux. "I hope we meet again. Bye!" With that parting, Verloren, his child and Cocheta made their long journey homewards.

((Thanks for the wonderful RP Polar. I must be off and finish my friend's birthday card. ^^; Jah!))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:07 pm
Following after the green stallion, he was right in that it was a storm. A bad storm indeed, but there was some good that happened as well. While the pair had found the lean-to, Resi began feeling a bit of pain in her stomach. Crimson eyes widen slightly as she turned to give Verloren a questioning gaze. Did that mean the foals would be here soon? She smiled at the thought before lying down and resting.

Though, as some thunder boomed overhead, a groan escaped the black widow before the first foal was born. Sides heaved heavily and in no time the second foal had been born and the mare could now rest. Eyes heavy with the lost of strength, they slowly closed before the night slowly dissoved into a sea of darkness only to be awoken by the rays of the sun.

Blinking, it all felt like a dream but it wasn't! There, beside the black widow were two beautiful baskets. One that looks a lot like herself and the other that looks like Verloren. Neighing happily, "Verloren! Look! Our foals!"

((A little time skip there. ^^))  

Kireiryuu

Firkasa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:04 pm
Golden hooves made their way through mud and grass as Verloren led them to a relatively dry cave. Light danced in the stallion's golden eyes as he gazed into the depths of the storm. He was fascinated by the rain and the lightning show. It reminded him of the shiney thing. However, there was another aura in the air that bothered him. It wasn't a bad one but it certainly felt different.

Verloren's dark ears perked up as his head turned to watch Resi, lying down on the cave floor. He watched her heavy breathing and wondered what it all ment. Carefully, Verloren made his way to Resi and nuzzled the mare in a comforting manner. As light from the sun peeked out from behind the dark storm clouds, his eyes looked up to see two wonderous sights. A green basket and a black and red one. "Wow..."

The new father stared in wonderment at the baskets, unsure of what was expected of him. "Yes! They're beautiful foals Resi! Looks like one takes after my coloring and the other takes after you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:27 pm
Nodding her head, Resi whole-heartedly agreed! They were lovely! Eyeing the green basket that she'd be taking care of as the other would be under Verloren's care, she was happy. Smiling, Resi slightly bounced her way over to Verloren with a new-found source of energy and gave him a nuzzle. "I can't wait! It doesn't seem too long before they'll be out."

As the day went by and true to her word, the green basket shook a little. Curious, crimson eyes blinked as Resi called Verloren. "Verloren! The basket...it's moving!" And no sooner had she called the stallion did a hoof pop out. Green with black markings could be seen. A smile grew along her features as a head popped out and eyes blinked open. Speechless, the black widow made her way to the colt and licked to top of his head lovingly. Then, she turned to Verloren before eyeing the black and red basket.

Shifting around in the basket, the colt wasn't comfortable anymore. It was time for him to leave the shelter of his basket and explore the new world. Wiggling and squirming, he tried various ways to get out before he used one of his back hooves and kicked the top slightly. It moved and he tried again, therefore making his first appearance in the world.

Everything was so bright! Blinking his eyes against the light, it was something he'd have to get used to...what's this?! Something wet it touching his head. Lifting it slightly, he gazed up at a larger soquili and felt connected. Mommy! Turning to rest his eyes on a green soquili. Daddy! He gave a faint whinny before attempting to stand.

Kireiryuu

Firkasa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:08 pm
The great head of a magnificent stallion rose into the pastel colored background, his golden eyes looked about in wonder. Much time had passed since his disappearence. There was no good explanation for his wanderings. The human that watched over him had one day suddenly left on a journey with him to decide if he wished to follow. His young daughter, but a young foal at the time had already made up her mind to go seek out adventure but he was uncertain for he did not wish to leave the mother of his two children and his son behind. But, knowing that his son was a capable foal, he chose to follow his daughter and the human Cocheta to keep both safe from harm... and trouble.

Dark red eyes gazed about as a young filly shoke her head and stared off in the direction that her father stood. Amara had seen much of the vast world and returned a quieter and wiser soquili, other then the fact that Amara was already born a rather quiet filly. Her dark colored coat faintly glimmered in a dawning light. Thoughts wandered to that of her mother and brother, both whom seemed like distant memories. Walking over to the older green stallion, Amara nudged him, trying to awaken him from his dreaming. "Father. Is everything all right?"

Verloren turned his head to face his daughter. "Yes. The wind has changed much since long ago. You were just a foal then." Golden eyes watched as the filly nodded her head. Both their short manes danced in the quiet wind. "Come, lets go home."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 am
Black hooves stood out from the lighter colored sand that lined the edge of the small stream. With a stamp of one of her hooves into the soft sand like shore, Amara walked forward trying to get a better understanding of the place she once called home long ago. Her father had choosen to seek out other parts of their home and would be back. "He must be looking for mother and brother," the filly sighed to herself.

Dipping her sleek neck, Amara took a deep drink from the stream water. Home never tasted so good!

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Will You All Just Go Away!? (Helaku/Amara) Complete

RP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Dire Circumstances(Helaku/Amara/Tear) Complete

RP  

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Butterflies?! Where?! (Verloren/Shiori) Complete

RP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:35 pm
??? (Waiting Inbetween Twilight) Self RP

Into the land I wander,
Knowing not what I seek nor what I desire to find.
Falling into nothing.
Becoming something.
Racing through the darkness…
Will you hear my call?
Reach out to me, as I had to you.
Wait for me at Twilight.
Wait for my song…  

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:48 pm
Meeting New...Parents? O.O (Helaku/Veloren) Complete

RP