Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Nukido
Kachie Katti
Yousei Akki
Elf Princess Flannery

Okay guys, Nuki and I have come to a decision - we aren't going to lifemate Lavender and Bedwyr, after all; neither of us has the muse for it and our plots are just being silly. So they will both still always be around for their kids, and they will still love each other, but not the same way they once did. So with this new development, I hope we can come up with some plots/RP to accommodate?

Okay, we lied >.< Bedwyr and Lavender will be lifemated. Eventually. Our muses decided for us as we were trying to write their break up RP X3

What's going to happen is that Bedwyr and Lavender, much to their own heartbreak, will tell the kids that they don't love each other like they used to. Then, a couple of weeks later, they'll run into each other again, blurting out that they still love each other and that they were wrong. And then everything gets all mushy and sappy and apologetic ;D

How will the kids react to their parents' close call?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 pm
Bardan will be shocked by the initial news, and then overjoyed when they get back together. XD Will really help confirm his beliefs in finding true love, since they're the basis of it.  

Kachie Katti

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm
*Considers*

Ishika, since she will be so close to her father would certainly want to stay with him. Since he is the one she has the most in common with, and because he is her teacher in so many things.

I honestly suspect seeing her family nearly break up will shake her faith in life mating. She won't change her belief that life mating is how it is supposed to be between a mare and stallion. She will just be extremely cautious about making the commitment now. I suspect she will be more self doubting herself, since it will seem to her more like her mother was the one that was flighty. XD So she will question her own heart more then the heart of the stallion in question.

I DO want to RP her in a formal RP soon. Just so I can get a more familiar sense of her.

I also agree with the sacredness of familiars. Riralla is a very dear companion for her and she tends to listen to him when he has things to share.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Okay, well, Nuki and I would like to do a whole family RP for both their announcement of separation and their announcement of re-togetherness... asap. Is that okay with you guys?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 pm
Oh yes yes please! 8D I wanna RP with the family <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm
Yay, okay! ^_^ If Bardan, Ishika, or Fergus could start by introducing the place they're in, I think that'd be best, since Bedwyr and Lavender are going to them... So if one of you wants to start it?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am
*Throws hands in the air* I shall try to start the RP up tomorow <3

I was wondering if we could add someone to the herd?

I won the Wishing Star raffle for the True Friend. ^_^' So I was wondering if we could add her to the herd as she is supposed to be Ishika's best friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm
I'm fine with it ^_^ Friends are always welcome~

Nuki and I are also going to go on ahead with the RP where Bedwyr & Lavender meet each other again, just referencing to the reactions you guys have posted. So we can still do the RP with the kids, but Nuki and I are going to do ours at the same time so they can be RP-qualified =P

Thanks for volunteering, btw <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm
No problem ^_^ I am just glad to have her part of the herd *Snuggles his friend*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 am
*pokes thread*

I updated the family picture (Bedwyr has a familiar now <3) and added Bedwyr's info. Feel free to add your own info, too, guys. ^^ Let's get this poor thing going again?

Yousei Akki

Would you like me to give you access to the herd mule to add Ishika's friend, or would you just like to add her to your post, or....?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm
If you want to give me access I am fine with it. I'm also perfectly fine with giving you the info so you can pop the info in yourself ^_^

Ishika is just over the moon with happiness over her friend XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces