Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm
I give you Hototo to assist Tempest as a true knight. He's a little lost right now and needs a purpose. The pure Skins are not unknown to him and he has heard of the casualties caused by their deadly claws. At 17 hands he's no small force to be reckoned with and he has the wisdom and battle experience to back it up.

Tempest himself would be rather an oddity for Hoto. His religious fervor would be amusing and though Hoto would never join he would accept and study Tempest and his family. He's spent a good chunk of his life studying soquili, their breeds, behaviors and legends. It would all definitely amuse him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm
@Sil - Leave this with me until I find out which healers are still on board and which aren't. As soon as I know I'll be able to say yes/no to asking for Clara to come along. Although, given it might show her the world isn't a good place it might be healthy for her to take part.

@Roarie - He's more than welcome to help out as a knight and to 'study' Tempest but he would never get near Tempest's family. Azumoth's line are well out of reach in their own territory and this plot takes place in the lowlands. *Chuckles* The only way Hoto might encounter another of Tempest's relatives is if they came down to find him, it's not impossible but it's no guarantee either.

Epine de Rose

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Okay. Though I don't believe Azumoth or his mate would dislike Hoto. Perhaps I shall look into him meeting the family later. Would be interesting.

Otherwise, he is at Tempest's disposal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 am
Bella certainly wouldn't dislike him, she's very hospitable and gentle! Azumoth is significantly more territorial and dangerous though so he'd be less inclined towards visitors. Meeting Bella first (Uta plays her) is generally much safer, that way Hoto has someone to keep Azumoth from chasing him out immediately. *Grins*

However he is more than welcoem to visit Bella, Azumoth could pop in as well but he's not very receptive to others studying him or regarding him as a novelty of some description, he had enough of that growing up. Truth be told, if he discovered Hoto was attempting to study him he'd most likely completely ignore his mate and throw Hoto off his turf so it's safer for Hoto to meet Bella and avoid satiating his curiosity around the patriarch of that line.

...Although Sylph Forcas, Penance, Azuell and his other offspring are a lot more accepting and understanding of curiosity so he would be welcome to bump into them without risk of being treated poorly!

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 am
PLOT UPDATE

RPs that need to be started:
Uta - Syntyche, Azshara and Sylph
Panda - Syntyche, Gabriel and Hania
Phail Ninja - Sakura anf Syn

Closed Plots:
"An Heir"
All breeding slots have been filled by an appropriate Purewalker! Please stay tuned for further plots regarding the offspring that Skoll and Synyche produce!

Plot to be Added:
When Syn's first children are born and mature, one or more may elect to seek out Syn, it's here that they will discover a devastating truth about the bestial nature of the Skinwalkers. When this plot is open for recruitment it will spawn off into it's own spin-off story arc and will require individual players such as friends, rivals, healers and warriors that will help support the child in their quest for the truth.

Still Recruiting:
Victims - Fatal and Non-Fatal
Witnesses
Warriors

SYNTYCHE IS A SOLO HUNTER, SHE DOES NOT OPERATE IN A TEAM OR PACK. SHE HAS NO INTEREST IN ALLIES AT ALL SO PLEASE DO NOT OFFER YOUR SOQUILI UP AS SUPPORT OR AN ALLY!
She is destined to be killed off, this plot is solely to demonstrate how brutal and bestial skinwalker are. They do not work in packs and they do not have allies in any respect. Given her zeal and determination to serve her maker she won't corrupt another either - truth be told, the only true way to let her corrupt your soquili is to let her kill them. You have been warned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 am
x_nagatai
This plot is boss.
Like, a boss of all bosses that have ever existed in the universe.
Multiple universes.

I noticed you still need witnesses! Tyler is a con artist, but specializes in gathering dirt on people. She could be persuaded (after seeing some of Syn's carnage) to help gather information and evidence on Syn's havoc. Eventually, I imagine Tyler would slip up and get caught while spying on her, becoming another one of the skinwalker's victims. Someone would save her, but the attack would put Tyler out of commission. It could during a "joint" mission with someone else trying to help stop Syn as well. The more victims the merrier, right?

I think this whole event would help Tyler go from Con Artist to a more good-natured Private Investigator. Tyler would definitely want to help stop the Heirs as well.

Hokay!

If you're still interested in Tyler joining this plot I have two roles she can fill which will give you a shot at being both a conartist/victim and then allow you to show how she's develoepd into a more benevolent Private Investigator.

Part One would be that she gets attacked while investigating Syn's murders, she could disturb Syn during a ritual and be attacked as a result. Nikandros, Eudoxia or both could intervene and save her from a fatal attack but it would lead her to being out of commission at this point. During this period she could provide them with valuable information on what she had seen in terms of the rituals and what Syn looks like etc.

Part Two would occur after she's recovered, most likely when Syn's first children (her non-pure ones) attempt to find out who/what Syn is. It would give Tyler a chance to dig up information and even accompany them as they discover their own heritage. Admittedly this will be a VERY dark plot and will sober multiple parties considerably based on what I have planned but it will also give Tyler further insight into the much darker and dangerous aspects of the world - all the information will prove vital in later plots.

Part Three would again, occur after she had recovered, it would occur during the Exalted March where she would be able to show herself off as a perfect private investigator and provide an insane amount of information to the relevant parties. Tempest will need all the details he can get whenever it comes to facing off against Syn including what she looks like, what she's been doing, her victims, her witnesses and so on... All in all,Tyler would become less of a conartist and more of a true detective in the final plot arc.

If any of these sound good, let me know so we can get started! 8D

*Finally making a move on all her plots now she has the key players ironed out.*

Epine de Rose

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 pm
For your records. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 pm
Epine de Rose
Bella certainly wouldn't dislike him, she's very hospitable and gentle! Azumoth is significantly more territorial and dangerous though so he'd be less inclined towards visitors. Meeting Bella first (Uta plays her) is generally much safer, that way Hoto has someone to keep Azumoth from chasing him out immediately. *Grins*

However he is more than welcoem to visit Bella, Azumoth could pop in as well but he's not very receptive to others studying him or regarding him as a novelty of some description, he had enough of that growing up. Truth be told, if he discovered Hoto was attempting to study him he'd most likely completely ignore his mate and throw Hoto off his turf so it's safer for Hoto to meet Bella and avoid satiating his curiosity around the patriarch of that line.

...Although Sylph Forcas, Penance, Azuell and his other offspring are a lot more accepting and understanding of curiosity so he would be welcome to bump into them without risk of being treated poorly!
I think perhaps you misunderstand me. Hoto is a warrior first, a friend second, an observer third and a scholar last. Observing and learning is something he does naturally and without conscious thought. He would see himself as an ally to tempest and his family and a potential friend. Beyond that I don't see him openly "studying" the family.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers