Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Julian's Soq Plot and RP Search WIP/Open for Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:06 pm
@Amira: <3 That sounds like an adorable. Would you like to start zee RP or should I?

@Kiana: <3 RP would be fun, and somebody play knight to would be something to look into. With a mate for my Soqs though I try to look at personality and color/markings because x'D As a colourist I know some things just do not click.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm
Alright, so RP it is. Shall I start it or would you like to? :]
That's alright. And I don't care about looks so long as the two are compatible. x] So the search continues. :3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm
Would you mind...T.T I feel bad but I'm moving this weekend after graduation and am packing so I won't my mind is elsewhere. If not that's okay I can whip something up. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm
I want to RP with you Julian! *Eye poke*  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 pm
JulianMoMo

I have a mare, Tyler, who I think could churn out some great plots with Siegfried.
She's a con artist who specializes in spying and digging up dirt on people, which stems from her childhood love of stories. She would find Sieg interesting due to his many stories.
Also, Tyler is eventually going to get caught up in Primal Instincts, a large Skinwalker plot. When spying on the Skinwalker to help out the group, Tyler will be attacked. She'll need a knight to (A) save her from the intial attack and (B) protect her while she is recovering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

x'D I am fine with either of us starting.

@_@ I think my thing with looks comes from being a colourist because I find myself constantly analyzing what pairs are aesthetically pleasing when it comes to B/C pets.

Amira Keller

Sorry about the delay orz... I can get that going ASAP for ya!

Ishtanballa

:V With Seig still?

x_nagatai

Ohh, she would be a neat one for him to meat for sure, especially with the type of mare she is she will surely be a surprise for me.  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm
JulianMoMo

Aye =3
I'd still like to RP him with Deirdre, I really need to get back to RPing her xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 pm
How about some face time with Ghostpaw? He's not keen about cursed-walkers, though, but that might be interesting.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm
Cool beans!
Would you like to start? Or should I?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 pm
Ishtanballa

XD Sure thang, want me to start?

Jynk

Oh that would be neat, it would also be interesting to see how Nero reacts around a purewalker.

x_nagatai

I'm fine starting if you don't want to <3  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 pm
Yes please~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm
That would be wonderful. 0~0 I'm super swamped with work tonight.  

THE Jehan

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm
I didn't get a chance to respond in the thread, but I'd like to say that . .

A. I am up for having some in my crew meet your Skinwalker and his mate. Depending what sort of RP you're looking for, I can't help but assume that a fight might happen. If that's the case, I have a few that are trained to do battle, so they could likely put up a good fight (even if they wound up maimed some).

That would be my Nocturne, my Kaiya, the Angeni of Redemption, my kalona Keiran, or . . . .my mutant angeni Shyam. Though he's liable to try to seduce both of them and/or eat them/find them hilarious. ._.

B. You had mentioned you had a boy interested in meeting harpies. I own a harpie, Azshara, who is still part of the flock. She won't be staying though, and needs some more RP before she's given the boot. Her personality is chipper and curious. She's quite young, and will eventually go out on her own but any and all development would be great.

I've got a ton of others who are open to practically anything if neither of those ideas suit you but . . . .I figured I'd offer! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 pm
Ishtanballa

RP link for Ishi~

x_nagatai

RP link for Naga~

Uta

I think that something between Alsandre and Azshara would be interesting as the only harpy he has ever gotten to meet is his adoptive mother who is part of the flock but for him growing up chose to keep him away from it and with her mate. So meeting a harpy other than his adoptive mother would be a chance for him to explore harpies a bit more. He is a bit headstrong in nature and can be silly, he also has a sense of loyalty he doesn't really understand since he doesn't know his father (who is a knight).  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers