Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Love is in the air. (Meeki's Plot Thread of ♥) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.owo Are you only looking for love plots? I have a few Soquili that I'd love to toss at a couple of your Soquili. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 am
I'd like to offer up my Eirene for Hate?

User Image
First and foremost I know her color scheme is kind of hard to match, but I'd like to try anyway. xD''

Eirene's kind of socially awkward. She has not been in the pro-longed company of other Soquili since abandoning her herd. She's independent and used to being on her own, but that doesn't mean she isn't lonely and will turn away from meeting others.
Eirene is one of my more mature mares, as instead of being silly or curious or arrogant she's very calm and introspective.

I could elaborate more if you're interested in her. xD''

`raze

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 am
I could offer up one of mine if you want, but it probably wouldn't be a love kind of thing. xD
I just need him to meet more evil Soq even though he is on the 'evil' side himself.
Let me know if your interested <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 am
Epine de Rose
User Image

Well then! I do believe I have someone I can offer for him - although she's one of those sorts that might irritate some personalities. Allow me to introduce you to Quicken, the Zhevra.

Personality wise she's painfully shy and prefers to live in the shadow of others rather than in the limelight. She's more of an enabler than someone who takes a plunge herself for the simple reason that she lacks the faith in herself. Consequently, if he had a goal in mind she'd be liable to encourage him rather than dissuade him unless she thought he might get hurt, at which case she'd speak out in that respect.

Nine out of ten times people find her incredibly 'weak' and really don't like the vulnerable side of her, but she's never excelled at being a warrior so acting in an omega-esque manner where she shies away from trouble works out better for her. In addition to coming across as weak minded she also stutters around strangers, she can't talk properly until she relaxes (her stutter is her nerves) so most just lose patience and think she's a simpleton.

HOWEVER - if she thinks her family/friends are going to get hurt then she can be surprisingly stubborn. Though she might get scared of what might happen to her for getting in the way, she will stand her ground (stutter and all) to make sure they don't get the info she needs. It's a side very few ever get to see, at most her big sister Kaycie has seen it but most others just think she's a wimp. In short, if she really need to be brave she can be, she's just not great at it and will probably faint from shock/nerves after she's succeeded!

*DEEP BREATH*

Now in relation to her current plots, I'ma summarise a ton here so I don't get anymore TLDR...

1. She has a stalker, a unicorn hunter who is determined to kill and take her horn. He hates unicorns but thankfully, she had a very lucky escape from him. Ever since then he hasn't systematically pursued her but any time he has spotted her he has attempted to corner and get rid of her.

2. On one occasion she has another near miss but is saved by another soquili who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (right in her case, wrong in his) but it's left her increasingly skiddish.

3. She's infinitely more timid and cautious about things and acts like a little ninja nowadays when coming out of forests or corners - she's liable to bolt at the first sign of trouble rather than stay around.

4. She ALWAYS manages to attract some sort of trouble. She doesn't want to, it just kinda happens...

Allll of this in mind, what's to say that she doesn't end up in another "wrong place/wrong time" situation where she gets attacked/pursued/threatened etc and Hate (unfortunately for him) just happens to show up. It would be a facepalm worthy moment for him since he didn't ask to be a hero but he could choose to be one. The end result could be that he ends up badly injured/minorly injured whichever works and as a unicorn she feels honour bound to help.

Start of a friendship or something more than that depending on what happened. She's not a great healer despite being purebred as she's never practiced so if he had really bad wounds she'd have to stick around for a bit and he'd get to hear about some of her stories etc such as the ebil unicorn killer and whatnot. Hell, her fail!healing could even explain some of his scars. 8D

I really like that. I'm sure in ways, she'd remind him of his sister too (which is always a plus) because his sister was the kind that would need protecting, etc. So he'd probably feel honor bound to try to keep her out of trouble just as she would be to heal him. XD I think she sounds darling. The unicorn hunter hunting her is definitely interesting too. surprised  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 am
Leez0rz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.owo Are you only looking for love plots? I have a few Soquili that I'd love to toss at a couple of your Soquili. xD

Not at all! I'm up for all sorts of things! And with any of my pets, not just those featured in this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 am
`raze
I'd like to offer up my Eirene for Hate?

User Image
First and foremost I know her color scheme is kind of hard to match, but I'd like to try anyway. xD''

Eirene's kind of socially awkward. She has not been in the pro-longed company of other Soquili since abandoning her herd. She's independent and used to being on her own, but that doesn't mean she isn't lonely and will turn away from meeting others.
Eirene is one of my more mature mares, as instead of being silly or curious or arrogant she's very calm and introspective.

I could elaborate more if you're interested in her. xD''

She's really adorable but I'd like give Hate and Quicken a chance if Epine is interested. ;_; If you are ever interested in any of my other stallions though, let me know?  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
I could offer up one of mine if you want, but it probably wouldn't be a love kind of thing. xD
I just need him to meet more evil Soq even though he is on the 'evil' side himself.
Let me know if your interested <3

I have a lot of evil soqs, both boys and girls so if he ever needs a friend or mentor, man, hit me up. Not all plots/roleplays/etc have to be about love!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 am
Awesome then Meeki! <3
In that case...I want to offer up Gabriel

User ImageUser Image

Gabriel is an a** right off the bat. He only believes in the family and what it stands for. He isn't about to let anyone get close to him and doesn't want any kind of love. He gets that enough from his mother. His father died in battle and that is one thing he doesn't like anyone to talk about because he hates mentioning him. It sets off raw emotions that can cause him to attack you.

He loves battle and everything is a battle to him. Even to talking to other Soq is a battle because the other could attack at any given moment. Being one of the biggest in the herd he fights a lot and sadly he doesn't have good speaking skills with others. His aggression comes out when he speaks with other Soq including females so he isn't a sweet talker and will do anything to not be in love with another.

He speaks the truth and doesn't like. He sees no point in lying to someone and if they can't handle the truth they aren't worth worrying over. He has a hard time adjusting with other breeds and is mostly found hanging around kalona due to his nature.

Not sure who to throw him at for yours, but feel free to choose anyone <3
But we can discuss more via PM or whatever if you want <3

Love Wise:
- He is probably going to be a gay stallion (Still working that out)
- Only thing he will be looking for from females is surrogacy.

Side Note:
- Can be a bit sexist
- Can't stand weak females or males
- Flutters make him sick
- Doesn't mind being a protector
- He is rather large in size compared to most.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am
Meeki
I really like that. I'm sure in ways, she'd remind him of his sister too (which is always a plus) because his sister was the kind that would need protecting, etc. So he'd probably feel honor bound to try to keep her out of trouble just as she would be to heal him. XD I think she sounds darling. The unicorn hunter hunting her is definitely interesting too. surprised

*Glee* That would be awesome, might even give her the chance to learn how to defend herself if he was patient enough to try and teach her how to fight a little. 8D Granted she's never gonna be a pro martial artist or anything but if she knew she had someone to hide behind she'd probably slowly come out of her shell and be a little stronger with his encouragement.

o_o But would you rather have a Skinwalker-esque attack, kalona attack or basic attack such as a pack of wild wolves? They can all be equally damaging, it just depends on what you're comfortable with.

As for the unicorn stalker, I'ma poke Deri and see if she'd be up for a confrontation at some point even if it is backstory with Hate so that he could see the surreal killer for himself. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am
Aw<3 Well it was worth a shot.
Loren is the grey stally correct? o:

Maybe they could work out.

I also have an offer for Pop Rock. c: If your looking for him.
Aella.

I also have these looking.

1 breeding - Niele
3 Breedings- Viper

Flings - Mint Chocolate - 3 flings.
Accalon - 1 fling.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

`raze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 am
Meeki

She's really adorable but I'd like give Hate and Quicken a chance if Epine is interested. ;_; If you are ever interested in any of my other stallions though, let me know?

Alrighty. Will do, thanks! n3n
Loren and Caine both very much interest me, but I'm not sure if I have suitable mares. >3>

But... I would like to take a shot at Bubblegum, because she's pink and innocent and just makes me go 'awww!'. So for her I'd like to offer Belial:

User Image

Belial's a troubled soul. He's trying to get out of the deep hole he's dug himself into by abandoning his family and allowing Izusa to harp on his feelings about being a Kalona. Belial's just trying to start fresh, but its very hard... especially with the guilt he feels about his family.
Since Bubblegum is so pure and innocent, Belial would be very very attracted to her and her ways. If it wouldn't be a romantic plot, I think Belial can find a very valuable friend in her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm
@ Meeki - I'd love to offer my angeni to both Loren and Hate for RP. She can at least be a friend to them. n__n

User Image

She doesn't care about who a Soquili is and doesn't care about their background. She'll always treat other as she would anyone else with an accepting, trusting, and kind personality. She always give everyone the benefit of a doubt, and it might be very naive of her, but she wouldn't want it any other way. They'll have to deal with her quiet and playful personality, but they'll at least get some amusement from her antics in trying to communicate with them. xD

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out