Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jehan's Plotting Palooza [Azu needs Forever Friends!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 pm
musicaloner7

No problem!
Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22106995  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm
I WANNA PLOT WITH AZUMET

Uncert
Name: Zaniah
Brief Personality: Just popped so there'll be time for me to work it out. I promise she's not horrible haha. She likes to try and talk to other foals that are her age as long as they look approachable haha.

Zaniah hasn't learnt to fly yet because her wings are too weak at the moment.
She's still exploring and learning so yes she's keen on poking her nose in haha.
Which Plot: F is for Friends
Reason: She needs some friends!!!

If you accept we'll see how it goes. biggrin

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm
Yumitoko II
I WANNA PLOT WITH AZUMET

Uncert
Brief Personality: Just popped so there'll be time for me to work it out. I promise she's not horrible haha. She likes to try and talk to other foals that are her age as long as they look approachable haha.

She's still exploring and learning so yes she's keen on poking her nose in haha.

She's gorgeous! And don't worry, Azu only popped a few days ago as well. 83
Would you mind starting though? I'm kinda of swamped right now. Though if you can't and don't mind waiting two or three days I can start.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 pm
x_nagatai
Yumitoko II
I WANNA PLOT WITH AZUMET

Uncert

She's gorgeous! And don't worry, Azu only popped a few days ago as well. 83
Would you mind starting though? I'm kinda of swamped right now. Though if you can't and don't mind waiting two or three days I can start.I can start. :3 And thank you.

I've send you the link after I get back from college. biggrin
Thank you. I think this could be cool.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:34 pm
I WANNA PLOT WITH AZUMET

User Image
Name: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Brief Personality: Mary is confident and outspoken. She can be a little pushy with her opinions and isn't always very good at taking "no" for an answer. She is very religious and lets this guide many of her actions in life. She believes that it is her duty to be altruistic to other soquili and will help any soquili she meets in trouble, sometimes whether they like her to or not. In her bad moods she can get more than a little sarcastic and teasing, one of her bad habits that she has yet to shake. Like most of the Draculestis, Mary enjoys vampire habits, including drinking blood every now and then from a willing donor. She greatly enjoys this, and sometimes will indulge in it to cheer herself up.
Which Plot: Light of the World
Reason: Mary is very in tune with her angeni nature and takes her angeni responsibilities very seriously. She'd consider it her duty to educate a young angeni on his powers if he didn't know about them already. She'd explain it in part in the light of her religious beliefs.

And by the way... his bottom set of wings are actually wind wings, not angeni wings. Since presumably he's meant to be pure angeni, you might want to look into that!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am
Roniel Targaryen

I'd love for her to teach Azu! She seems perfect for it!
Though I am a little worried of how Azumet will perceive the whole drinking blood thing. As a teen he won't be too concerned about it or even notice it, but if they remain friends into his adult years he may start to have a problem with it. Buuuut he isn't an adult yet, so let's cross that bridge later, yeah?

Do you think we could initiate the meeting with him seeing Mary either using the Angeni light or somehow using her domain power? Because as of right now, Azu doesn't even know that either of those things exist.

And they're supposed to be like that. His adult form has the alternate style wings, and Juls decided that his foal wing combo more closely resembled that. At least I assume so. But thanks for pointing that out!  

THE Jehan

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:14 pm
Should I start the RP where he spots her using the holy light, then? ^^

Yay! Angeni plots!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Yes! Something like that.
Just so we're both on the same page, would you be interested in multiple RPs with him? Kind being that permanent teacher in his younger years?  

THE Jehan

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 pm
If you want to, then sure! biggrin She'd be happy to! She needs something to do with herself now that she's arrived in the Kawani area. Otherwise, she'd just hang out with her brother and his friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 am
Bump for azumet  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm
I WANNA PLOT WITH AZUMET

User Image
Name: Hototo
Brief Personality: My lovely, lost warhorse warrior. Hoto is a big softly with an iron will and hoof. A fighter always and a friend second he's a great ally and general a great guy to have around.
Which Plot: U is for U and Me, Strenght of a Raging Fire.
Reason: I believe Hoto would find Azu amusing. He loves foals, especially feisty ones and loves to teach what he knows to those who need to lean it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:24 pm
Yumitoko II

Just checking up to see if you're still interested in RPing. I have more time to do stuff now, so would you like me to start instead?

Roniel Targaryen

Sounds awesome!!!
Would you mind starting? My muse for intro posts is starting to whither away and die.

Teh Roarie

Yay! His first combat teacher! I'd love for him to give Azu a few lessons.
But isn't Hototo lined up to be captured by the harpies? I remember reading that when I stalked your plot thread. ninja  

THE Jehan

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm
Hoto has been captured by harpies. Been there, done that. But since harpy plots tend to be slower than tar, I can play him as if he's finally gotten free and is looking for things to do other than mope around and feel sorry for himself.

x_nagatai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 pm
Teh Roarie

Oh, well super then!
Now, since Azumet still hasn't left the area where he grew up yet, so would Hototo be passing through the area and stay for a few days while he teaches Azu?  

THE Jehan

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm
x_nagatai
Teh Roarie

Oh, well super then!
Now, since Azumet still hasn't left the area where he grew up yet, so would Hototo be passing through the area and stay for a few days while he teaches Azu?
Absolutely. The boys got little else to do.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff