Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:58 pm
User Image

Encounter with Micah,the buckskin foal
((Rping Ascoscoi,the female foal <33))

The female blinks her eyes,as the sun shines high up in the saphhire sky.
"what are those greeny thing?!" she thought while struggling to get up onto her feet. She bit hard,again and again she tried to stand.Within a second,her voice of
"Yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" filled the meadow ,as she stood firmly on her hooves,proudly and tossing her foal mane.

Bloody_Buffy
*Micah looked up, just gasping for breath. He regained his oxygen intake, and decided he'd gone far enough from home. Now he would just investigate. He sniffed, and there was a new smell. Almost like..a baby. He kept sniffing, and saw a little gray foal. He cocked his head* Wow. What markings!

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi kicked, bucked and chased the small creatures around,enjoying every second of her new "feet". She was in her Lala land that she didn't even realise there was another foal nearby,much older than her age.

Bloody_Buffy
*He whinnied to her, approaching slowly. Wow! She was pretty! She had some nice markings. He smiled, and his eyes gleamed brightly*
Hello!

Spunky Dasher
Still bucking around,the yound foal was stunned when a strange voice greeted her.With her clumsiness of her new " feet " , she banged onto the buckskin coated young male.
" OOUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

Bloody_Buffy
*Micah was floored. He toppled over his long legs, and right into the little pond he had come across. His mouth was full of water as he sat up on his haunches, and an annoyed expression caught his features. Peices of grassy-weed material were matted all over him, and he spit the water out in a long stream right at the filly.*
Thanks...

Spunky Dasher
"whoopsies! er....i'm so sorry!"
Still recovering from her shock,Ascoscoi caught a deep breath as she stood onto her feet. Tossing and shaking off dirt and dried leaves off her mane and coat.
" I didn't know you was jusr R I G H T beside me " as she stared at the other foal soaking wet in the pond.

Bloody_Buffy
*He sighed. Realizing it was pointless to stay angry, he smiled..a little. He stood up, and shook his body, sending water droplets soaring all around him. His little hooves pranced in the water* Its okay.. But to make it up, you have to come swim with me*he said, smiling.*

Spunky Dasher
"Swimming?!"
Her eyes wided with ears perked up,excited.
" yes,yes,yes! " tossing her head up and down. Suddenly, it seemed like there's a big bang on her head..Lowering her head,blushing,Ascoscoi whispered softly
" I don't know how to swim..what is swimming anyway?!"

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:21 pm
User Image

Dancing class with Takoda
Ascoscoi's eyes sparkled as she watched the huge,black stallion with such a beautiful handsome mane and a young foal like her age in the middle of the meadow.
((izzit the rp in the meadow?!))

"I wish...i wish....i wish....to have a mane like that someday"
as she drew her attention towards the adult.

Samus x
Rahu listened to Kimi's words for a moment. he found her sometimes hard to understand but also found it amusing to sit there a listen to her. " ah i see, and hello to you too Kimimela." looking at Takoda he nodded. not really knowing how to deal with foals , he decided to ignor Takoda unless he decided to talk. noticing then another foal, who seemed to be looking right at him, he gave a small snort.

Rein_Carnation

Kimi smiled at Takoda whom finally had his front facing toward them. He in her agreement resembled the father most of all. The sisters were more like the mother in contrast. "Outing is nice yes Rahu? Berries important Glory says.. Hmm Wandering Kimi goes out Takoda she does find. Day of the lucky." she giggled with a silly grin. Noticing the other youngster she whinied a little hello.

Takoda watched the large stallion thinking he was bigger then dad. He snorted hearing the other foal tilting his head watching. A tiny pawing of the ground then a greeting in more of a strange sound that rumbled from his new lungs. She was like his little sisters.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi tossed her mane happily and without any hestitation,she whinned back at the foals.Her heart thumps like the thundering storm as she trots closer to the crowds.
"Helllllloooooooooo, I'm Ascoscoi!!! "

samus x

Rahu chuckled at kimi. her way of talking always amused him. " i guess you could say that." watching Takoda and the filly. he wondered why that fillly was on her own. from what he knew most would not let there foals run around with out them and the filly seemed hyper which threw him off. " errrrr hi Ascoscoi."

(( ok how about it goes, Rein, Spunky, then Me for the post order ))

Rein_Carnation
Kimi puffed her checks out that her large orange eyes glowed happily accented by the black rings about them. "Hmm Ascoscoi to you a merry Hello." she beamed waiting for the moon to peek out of the clouds. Her long slender form rocked back and forth thinking of her homeland and th trees.

Takoda sneezed as he bowed his head. "Hello Ascoscoi. I'm Takoda." he announced fixing his legs into a more stronger posistion.Strangely no one else was having problems.

Spunky Dasher
She blushed as everyone greeted her but quickly,she hid away the rosy cheeks of hers and jumped with glee.
"I'm from the nearby woods! Mama's away with my brothers and daddy suppose to look after me but I'm daddy's girl so he let me explore for a little!! Beautiful day,isn't it?"

samus x
Rahu shook his head. " i guess so." turning to kimi he nodded." i must be going. i tend to like to wander by myself. intil we meet again." he then nodded to the colt and flly. then went off to wander.

Rein_Carnation
Kimi frowned but understood herself when other depart. She nodded sadly but yet smiled. Well thee fare Rahu. Journey safe yes?" she called back as he departed. She then looked at the filly. "Traveling alone Takoda is. Watch over him I will yes?" she nodded and looked to the colt.

Takoda smiled and finally found strength in those weak legs. Finally he felt much better. With a toss of his head he pranced a little to see if they'd buckle under him yet again. "Daddy Sherdan is not too far from here. I was exploring. Silly things in the thing over there." he motioned to the log with the dung bettles.

Spunky Dasher
"ypu're leaving?! " as she watched the big stallion apart. Ascoscoi was amazed with the courage and spirit of that huge,black stallion.

She turn to the filly of her own age, " what's wrong with your hooves?!"

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm
User Image

Rein_Carnation
Kimimela watched the foals imersed in her own thoughts of happiness. The rains in the great jungle, the waterfalls and large trees. Though she loved to talk no others would listen. And now others did in fact listen. They agreed with her. She swayed once more noticing the moon high above her. "To see me you returned one so bright. Dance I shall for you light under the moon." she sang aloud as her eyes glazed with their glowing effect.

Takoda turned his head to watch the lemur mare a moment. She was an odd one sometimes. He looked back to Ascoscoi blinking. "Hooves? Something wrong?" he murmered picking one up to glance down at it. "Nope nothing wrong. In fact I can stand now." he celebrated with a toss of his head. "Dance too."

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi listened to the mare's singing with her ears perked up high.She lifted her head up high,glancing at the unlimited sky above with eagles soaring high.
" So beautiful !"

She then turned to Takoda and giggled..
" You sounds funny,oh,what shloud i call you?!

Rein_Carnation
Kimi rose on her back legs and danced as she had the night beforehand. "Dance... Dance with me... Dance moon .. dance." she cried letting out a strange whinny that was not ever heard in this region.

Takoda blinked and looked at the filly. Puffing out his lightened chocolate chest he noted, "Takoda they call me. Because I'm friendly to everything. Well cept those things in the thing over there. They are funny looking."

Spunky Dasher
"I like your name and funny things?! " she glanced towards where the foal was looking.
"what is it?!"
Ascoscoi looked at Kimi,
" I never knew that our kind can dance,it's so magical!" she flicked her tail and turn to Takoda,
"is she your sister?"

Rein_Carnation
Kimi swayed back and forth continuing her call into the still of the night as it echoed off the farthest mountains. She giggled in a full twirl and continued to dance the night away.

Takoda shook his head. "Nope Kitara and Meena are. Kimi lives with the herd. Big herd." he noted on thev last two words. He watched Kimi spin and chuckled watching her. "Dad can dance. He like lifts his legs like this.." Lifting his long legs he tried imitating Sheridan's lucid steps.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi giggled at the foal's gesture when he posed,
" I would love to dance if i know how.
BIG HERD?!wow! Are you from the big herd too?
I lived with my granny and dad but they told me I had another family member,a pure and wise one..yet,someday i will meet her"

Rein_Carnation
Takoda focused more on the filly then Kimi who danced like she was in a trance. "Umm lets here... Celly, Dad, Glory, Kohana, Kimi, and the flutters. Big Herd." He looked at her and smiled. "Sure you can dance.. like this." He picked up his feet again and threw them out in an attempt to look like a dancer like Sheridan. "Hmm maybe with practice you and I both can." He leaned in and nodded thinking she'd dance too.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi giggled at the foal's gesture when he posed,
" I would love to dance if i know how.
BIG HERD?!wow! Are you from the big herd too?
I lived with my granny and dad but they told me I had another family member,a pure and wise one..yet,someday i will meet her"

Rein_Carnation
Takoda focused more on the filly then Kimi who danced like she was in a trance. "Umm lets here... Celly, Dad, Glory, Kohana, Kimi, and the flutters. Big Herd." He looked at her and smiled. "Sure you can dance.. like this." He picked up his feet again and threw them out in an attempt to look like a dancer like Sheridan. "Hmm maybe with practice you and I both can." He leaned in and nodded thinking she'd dance too.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi wass stunned as Takoda's B I G H E R D.her huge,round eyes stared at the foal with amazed as he talked about his big herd.
She picked up one of her hind leg,standing clumsly...
"whoooaaaaaaa..." shaking to balance herself on the ground.

Rein_Carnation
Takoda leaned over supporting her lifting his leg to dance. "Like this see?" he noted with a smile that curved his muzzle. "Okay then you lift this one. And then this one." he nodded as he waited for her to try. Thinking to himself he noted how strong his legs were getting. "Hey this is fun!"

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi took a deep breath as she try to balance herself.
"thank you! " as Takoda gave her a hand,helping her to stand in the right posture.

Rein_Carnation
Tokada took a step forward. "Yep like this. Wow watching dad really helps." she noted aloud as he turned his head trying to get a rythem. Perhaps it was in his blood or he was just special but Takoda was learning to step as the graceful stallions do. A big stallion like dad. This made his head feel huge as he stepped outward again. "Hey Ascoscoi you can dance too."

Spunky Dasher
" i can!? I need more practise though"
she tossed her mane,taking another deep breath.
" You're such a dance talent,Takoda!
you really are!"

Rein_Carnation
Takoda's eyes brightened so much they sparkled. "Really? Hey dad will be happy then. Not sure if sisters dance or not. You're good too. Its not hard once you think bout it." he chuckled dancing again. His little mind raced with images of dancing and being so good at it. He liked dancing. And he was dancing like dad. Wow.

((Paso Fino dancing *wiggles*))

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:28 am
User Image

Me and Daddy,racing up with Kail
Having just hatched out of a basket, Kail galloped excited on his small legs calling back to his sisters. "Ascoscoi! You should come too~" As he reached the hill overlooking all the grassy meadows.

"Theres such a pretty ocean too.." As he gave a little nicker. HIs mane flew wildly with the wind as the wind blew against Kail.

Spunky Dasher
The little mare galloped as fast as she could,trying to catch up with her eldest sibling,Kail.
" Kail, wait up! your too fast!!"
Once she got onto the hill,her jaw dropped in awe,stunned with the beautiful nature. Ascoscoi stood beside her brother,glancing throught the ocean and hills.

" Don't wonder too far,you two!" The handsome stallion neighed at his offsprings.Flicking his tail,he trotted proudly up to his children.

Saiyukii
"Aw. Not that far Father." As he totted over to where his father was. But forgetting to notice such little details until too late, "Father.. Where's Mother?" As he curiously peeked behind his father thinking his mother might be there being the naive foal he was.

Distracted, "Your just too slow Allie." He teased, making a face. "It's not my fault if im born with the fast genes. Nyah~" But thinking of his other brother, his brother had wings. That was cooler.

Spunky Dasher

" I'm so not! you are! " she sticked out her tongue as she trotted up with her sibling to where E-doa was.

"Kail, your mother was visiting her human companion to introduce Akando to her.She and your brother will rejoin us later someday so you two better behave somehow"

Saiyukii
"Hah! Prove it. Who runs faster?" Proving his point, grinning at his sister.

"Is Mother doing that..? Akando too? Well. My human companion is wierd.. I dont see her too often." He said outloud. Both E-doa and Allie belonged to the same human companion it seemed.

Nickering at Allie, "Someday seems so far. I hope we get to see them soon." As he stuck his tounge out at her.

Spunky Dasher
"I bet Akando will beat you" Ascoscoi puffed as she stood by Kail.
" I'll love to catch up with mother and Akando too. did you see his feathery wings?! It's so COOL " as she said out loud with the words.

" Kail, of course you'll meet them. She's your mother" as E-doa lowered his neck and nuzzled gently on his son.

Saiyukii
"Cause Akando has wings!" He shot back the comment at Allie. Kail was a little jealous."Feathers are cool." Calming down quickly.

Tugging on his father's mane, "Yup Yups." As he trotted over. "Lets go down there. I'm sort of thirsty, Father." As he motioned his head to a small stream.

Spunky Dasher
"father, look at Kail!" Ascoscoi tried to get E-doa's attention.

Noticing that Kail was upset due to the difference of his sibling,
" Kail,you ,Akando and Allie are all belonging to the same family. Akando has wings like his grandparents and you too,have the wing traits inside you. Just like me and your mother,we don't have any wings at all!"
E-doa brushed his tail gently on his son,comforting him.
"Let's gallop down the hills and see who's the fastest,shall we?! " as he blinked to his children.

Saiyukii
"Sure thing.. But you've got longer legs!" As he raced down the hill before his father. It was a good advantage.

"Catch up Allie, if you can!" When he almost neared the bottom.

Spunky Dasher
" That's so N O T fair " as her family members left her behind.Ascoscoi galloped as fast as she could,chasing up the two ahead who leaving the dusts all over the earth.
- cough cough -

"Allie , be tough!" as E-doa yelled back to his daughter and turned to his son,
"Not bad,Kail! you're doing great!"
As they're reaching the stream, he splashed himself into the cooling water.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:06 am
User Image

Saiyukii
"Reaching the bottom of the hill, he watched as his father splashed himself with water. Kail didnt like to get wet too much.

"What speed you have Allire!" He gushed in a congratulating (wierd) tone. "Your so much faster than I!"

Spunky Dasher
she puffed and coughed all the way down the hill due to the dusts. She galloped herself into the water like her father did to quench her thirst.
After swallowing a mouthfl of fresh water, Ascoscoi turned to her brother.
" Ok,ok...I give up. You R U N faster than I do. "

Saiyukii
Smiling smugly, 'I told you so.' Trotting towards the stream, he took a little sip before grazing on the grass.

"Hey Father..? I've noticed there arent really other soquilis around..' His voice trailed off as he stared around.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi made a face toeards Kail and then lowered herself to slurp on the sweet clear water from the flowing stream.

"There were many of them on this land since here's where our kinds roam. You'll met one eventually,just maybe some of them are away with their two-legged" E-doa nodded.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:48 pm
User Image

A surprize Gifts
E-doa's jaw sparkled with a shinning item when the light of the sun shined on it. He held it up proudly as he approach the mare,Honovi,his mother on this very special day.
"Mother, I'd got you a gift.It was from the two legged village and I heard that it was made from the precious rock,found deep in the mountains"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E-doa lowered his neck and dropped off the beautiful necklace before the mare.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:14 pm
User Image

Mother's Day
Honovi was out of Dasher's sight for more than 3 days.The girl's heart trumpets with sirens and fear,hoping that her mare will be safe...somewhere.
Then,in a beautiful morning,where the sun shone high up in the clear blue sky with birds chirpping,the mare appeared with a buckskin bag tied around her neck.
Honovi trotted towards her worrying two-legged,who almost fell onto her knee,crying when she saw the mare.
Honovi nudged on the girl gently,apologizing for not meaning to worry her off.

Dasher took off the bag from her mare's neck,wondering what'll it be and to her surprize,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3 beautiful handcraft flowers made from seashells.
The girl thrown herself around the mare,in tears...
"Honovi!ohhh....Honovi! "

The mare whinned gently,as she thought in her heart,
" Those are for you,my special adopted mother. A gift of love from the village of ocean."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:00 pm
User Image

The Golden Bell
The two legged and her 2 adults soquilis and the foal, waiting anxiety for the return of Atsilas,the unicorn who had been away for a period of time to seek the magic deep in the mountains.
Dasher held her breath when they reached the mountain top, the view was spectacular with blankets of clouds moving acroos the clear blue sky.

" Ascoscoi, little one.. I had a special gift for you since we had missed the naming ceremony in the village " The girl took out a sparkling gold bell with two colorful feathers attached to it which gave a sweet tinkle and wore it around her foal's neck.
User Image

The foal nudged the maiden as she realised that Fasher hand's were tore a bit due to the sewing of the feathers.Ascoscoi gently licked on her two-legged's hands with heart filled with speechless appreciation.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:38 pm
User Image

Return of Atsilas
Just as Ascoscoi was jumping around happily with her new necklace,a beautiful whinned of a soquili from a distance which she had never heard before,made the little foal's head turned.Ascoscoi noticed even both her nana and father,Honovi and E-doa were looking towards where the whinning came from and the two legged seemed so overjoyed with tears flowing down by her cheeks.
The foal noticed a white figure galloping by the riverside,with beautiful long mane as pure and as white as snow.Yet,she could see a golden horn which sparkled when the sun shined on it,sticking out from the soquili's forehead. She gasped,
" Could that be....!!"
Ascoscoi ran to her father's side,hiding behind the adult as her heart thumps like the thunder stucked.
The stallion lowered himself and nudged gently on his daughter,
" There she comes."
Ascoscoi was confused,why was everyone seemed so weird,who were they waiting for? The white figure frighten her.
As the sounds of the hooves getting closer,the foal shut her eyes tightly and stayed low behind the adults.

"Hello,everyone.I'm back!" a clear,pure and sweet voice answered.It continued, " sorry for keeping eeryone waiting."

Ascoscoi peeked a little to see who it was with such a beautiful voice. Her eyes freezed as she couldn't believe what stood before her.

User Image

A legendary pure white unicorn with a golden horn and hooves,yet what astonished the little foal were the sweet scents of lily flowers hanging loose in the unicorn's mane and tail.

Their eyes locked and the unicorn stood before the foal,
"Ascoscoi,you'e grown into such a pretty foal ."

The foal gazed onto the ground,blushing.

Dasher threw herself to her returned unicorn.
"Atsilas,i miss you so much!" as the unicorn,herself embraced the two legged. Both Honovi and E-doa came forward and greeted their returned sister with neighing and whinning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:48 pm
User Image

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi galloped as fast as she could , the mare found herself stronger than ever in her new grown body. She arrived excitely at Takoda and his two-legged's teepee.
"Takoda!! look look!!" as she posed out her new dancing steps.
"I can balance myself!"

Rein_Carnation

Takoda grazing nearest to the clearing raised his head at the visitor who had arrived. His ears swiveled and noted how beautiful she'd grown since they were foals. Trotting over with legs extended he danced up to her.

"So you did! Hey you've been practicing all that time since I taught you?" he queried with a bright grin. She had remembered him after all this time.

Spunky Dasher
She nodded,tossing her mane back and forth.
"Yes,i'm so amazed with your dancing talent and since my brother always tease me for running slower than him,I wanna surprised him with my new dancing!" Ascoscoi was stunt at the full grown childhood friend as he came up to greet her.His black long mane and tail flows with the breeze with muscular body.
She blushed a little but she quickly turned away from being seen by the stallion.

Rein_Carnation
Takoda grinned from ear to ear. Finally someone appreciated his "dancing" unlike a certain pain in the flank sister he was thinking of. He was amazed at her still remembering the unbalanced swing of her legs even when she was trying her hardest. He beamed of knowledge that he had turned an uncoordinated filly into a graceful waltzing mare.

"My sister makes a mockery of me when I dance. But I'm just like dad so she can keep it to herself. Hmm how have you been?" he noted in his change of complaining. If there was one thing you didn't do it was complain infront of a pretty face and sound like a whiny little colt.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi giggled at the stallion.
" But you are very lucky to be born in a talented family! I couldn't wait to learn more dancing steps from you!" she replied as she never ever grew up.

Rein_Carnation

Takoda beamed hearing her say more dancing. He nearly laughed in a whimsical folly to finally have someone that repected what he loved to do. Pondering to himself he wouldn't let this get away if he could manage. Another grin sitting on that magnificent face.

"Well lets see here. There's many different things you can do with your feet, oh and the way you toss your head too." he mentioned with a gaze into her pretty eyes. "I can teach you a lot of things."

Spunky Dasher
" Head tossing?! " Ears perking forward, the mare couldn't belived what she just heard.
" Like this?! " as Ascoscoi swung her head side to side and up and down,tossing her mane wild and crazily which ending up with a mess.
" Ooops! I did it in a wrong way, have I?" she blushed with embaressment at her silly movement.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:26 pm
User Image

Rein_Carnation
Takoda stood in a comfortable posistion watching her every movement with keen interest. As she faltered he headed in closer that his flank touched closely to hers.

"No don't get discouraged right away. Daning takes practice and the will to perform like a professional." he stated as he watched her commenting to himself how pretty she was beside him. A lady of perfect grace standing by his side.

"Now just follow with me like I showed you when we were little. Head up, shoulders high, and one, two, three...." he instructed lifting each of his legs high with a toss of his handsome head. He loved being the dance instructor more than his own father sometimes.

Spunky Dasher
" Thanks Takoda! your such a nice stallion,not like my own brother who always teases whatever i did!" Ascoscoi stared at the stallion with her light sparkled emerald eyes. The mare lifted up her head like Takoda instructed her and followed every steps he moved.She never felt so confidence in herself but around Takoda,it was a different story. Tossing her mane and giggling, Ascoscoi was overwhelmed with the dancing lessons,she could be danicng all day and night long if she was allowed.

Rein_Carnation
The stallion held his stance as she moved beside him. Though a kid at heart "dancing" was one thing that Takoda placed his passion in. Now someone else wanted to learn under him, mold in his movements, be by his side.

He paused letting the thoughts dribble about like floating masses in his head. Was he starting to really like Ascoscoi? Maybe it was the silly colt that pranced about and shied away from dung beetles. Now he was being silly...

Moving his feet now in his concentration he worked in a four beat latteral pattern as his feet fell in the rythem of right hind -- right front -- left hind -- left front. A flick of his tail, then the turn of his head. Repeat. He loved this, this time he could teach and be content.

"I love teaching a pretty mare something she finds intriging and fun. And Ascoscoi is my star learner right now." he beamed with a playful wink.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi stared at the handsome stallion with her heart thumping like the thunder storm. She had never felt like this before,someone who listened and willing to teach her.

The mare gazed at the stallion's curly healthy mane and long tail and his handsome posture when he stomped his hooves on the ground.

Ascoscoi managed to hide away her look when Takoda turned to her side by inmitating his dancing move.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:56 pm
User Image

Rein_Carnation
As the stallion moved fluently he thought he saw his dance partner blush for only a moment. A small chuckle rumbled in his muscular throat. Maybe it was true.

"That's it. Just think where your footfalls land and keep in rythem with me." he nodded watching her with his chocolate orb a deep smile coming to his handsome face. He thought to himself, "Just you wait Kitara. I'll show you I am grat as dad."

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi tossed her red mane,nodding to the handsome stallion guiding beside her.

" You're such a wonderful and great dancer,Takoda! You really are!"
then she continued with a soft murmered,
" I just hope the time will just stop right here."

Rein_Carnation
He moved smoothly as chocolate melts into the white nouget of caramel.
His head held so high and proud that his father would praise him so much. A warm feeling rushed over him as his black tail swayed back and forth with the ocassional flick.

"Time can and will stop if you desire it to be so Ascoscoi. To be a dancer is to be eternal. That's where I want to be standing here beside you in Eternity."

The words never reached his thinking of what he'd said as his concentration was strong in his lessons and performance. But deep down he knew the time would pass and she would have to go home eventually. This saddened him causing Takoda to focus more on his waltz.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi blushed.She lowered her head quickly so that she could hide the flashing red cheeks under her covering mane.She didn't thought that the stallion would reply her in that way.

Trying not to scared her friend away,
"I can stay if you want me too." the mare whispered.She knew that her family wouldn't mind at all since she was a full grown mare and she'll be able to take care of her own.

Ascoscoi stared at the dancing Takoda,
"Ah...what was i thinking?!! I'll scared him off!!" she swung her head side to side.
"silly me..what would he think of me? just friends or.."

Rein_Carnation
Takoda continued his dancing till the twinge of tiredness nipped at his hocks furiously. His throat was parched and his legs did actually ache in a dull murmer off and on. His thoughts carried on realizing what he had said feeling a bit embarrassed himself. It was said that Sheridan was a smooth talker whom sweeped Ardia off her feet in a poetic waltz. Was it showing in himself?

The tobiano paint smiled at her slowing till he completely paused, "Feel like a drink? My throat is a bit parched from my dancing." he commented feeling foolish he was showing his weak side to her so openly.

No one was an immortal.

Spunky Dasher
Ascoscoi paused,catching up the breath from the danicng.She could feel sweat all over her coat, luckily the breeze dried her up quickly.

The mare flicked her tail,
"sure, i'm quite thirsty too! " she smiled at the stallion.
"you lead!"

Rein_Carnation
The stallion was quite proud of himself stepping high as he pranced in place smiling at her. With a flick of his head Takoda began his stride more in a walk so he paced along side her.

"I've never met anyone like you before Ascoscoi. You are truly special." he nickered heading down to the river that straked though the land like a snake.

The water he could hear splashing alongside the riverbank. They were but a gallop away yet he purposely walked along slowly by her side. His chocolate eyes watching for any signs of trouble yet always on her.

Spunky Dasher
"Thank you! Takoda,you're the first ever soquili who always say the nicest and sweetest things to me!"
Ascoscoi blushed when the stallion walked so close by her side.A Gentle breeze blew across the meadow as the mare gazed towards the rushing river and the mountains beyond.

"It's so beautiful!"
she turned to the stallion,Takoda.
"As beautiful as your heart!"

Rein_Carnation
The water looked so nice an d cool yet he wanted to be by herside. Was it wrong of him to want to be this close not in his mind it wasn't. If there was one Soquili that understood his passion save for his dad it would have to be Ascoscoi.

"Beautiful as my heart you say?" he chuckled resisting the urge to nuzzle her. Sheridan his father had taught him better then to whoo a mare right off the bat. Or wait was it his mother that taught him. Decisions decisions.
"Yes it is quite beautiful around here and I'm happy to introduce you to it." he said with a reassuring smile watching her as he melted into her coat.

Spunky Dasher
She smiled at the handsome stallion sweetly as she lowered herself to sip the water from the river. The sweetness and freshness of the water ran down her throat,just as she needed to quench her thirst from the long day of dancing.
"You should drink some,Takoda! It's great ! "

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:33 pm
User Image

Spunky Dasher
The grey filly galloped upon to catch up her two legged human being ahead.She felt a rather unusual burden on her shoulder..
" flap...flap..."
" What is that?! it looks rather weird and didn't match on me..."

"Otsilas!!" as the two legged called out,
"there's someone I want you to meet. "

cyhorse
The tall stallion perked an ear towards the sound of a human and a foal. Slowly, he made his way towards them having somewhat of an idea of who they both were.

Spunky Dasher
Otsilas-Ita, the grey filly paced behind her two legged as the human led her towards a group of grownups. They stopped in front of a rather handsome stallion.
The filly's eyes widen as she recognised some same twigs patterns on the stallion.

The human reached out towards the stallion and stroked him gently.
" Hello, Apple-oosa. I would like you to meet your daughter,Otsilas-Ita."

"daughter?! I'm the stallion's...."

cyhorse
Apple allowed the human to stroke him. Once she pulled her hand away from his head, he lowered it down to the filly. His ears quickly perked when he heard the human say that this filly was his daughter. "Daughter?!" He said as his eyes bugged out a bit. Apple knew the human couldn't hear him, but he still would try to talk to her. "Hello there Otsilas." The father said blowing warm air towards the filly like all horses did whenever they met a new friend... or family memeber. He looked down at his daughter's twig looking patterns on her coat, sort of like the kind he had acrossed his neck.

Spunky Dasher
The filly blushed and backed herself unsteadily behind the two legged as the stallion confronted her.

"It's alright,little one." as Dasher stroked Otsilas's nosile,trying to calm it down.
" This is Apple-oosa.Your father " as the human made way and pushed the filly slighty towards the stallion.

Her hooves frost and her whole body was numb as she stood in front of the full grown stallion.Yet,the gentle hand of the human on her seemed to calm her down.

cyhorse
Apple lowered his head and gently nuzzled his daughter. "Hello my daughter." He said not wanting her to be afraid of him. "I will not hurt you, I promise." The stallion said keeping his head lowered so that he didn't scare the filly too much more than he was already. "Don't be afraid." Apple said trying to get her to calm down a bit.

Spunky Dasher
" hel..lo!" Otsilas swallowed a mouthful before she continue,
"My name is Otsilas-Ita"

cyhorse
Apple nodded his head gently. "Hello Otsilas-Ita, I am Apple-oosa." He said trying to calm his daughter down a bit.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff