Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Closed] Wolfie's Plots- Moving Shop Again! > > Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am
nekolulu

o u o Alright sounds good, do you prefer guild rp or messenger rp?
Also would you want me to start something or can you start a rp for us? ^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

I would love to RP with Tavshed, I had an idea for an odd sort of friendship that might work. My Soq Sah'erir is rather cold emotionally, and mainly relies on logic to interact. Someone who doesn't chatter pointlessly might be someone she could connect with better, and while I'm doubtful that they would ever have a happy lets-play friendship I'm pretty sure they could get along fairly well. They're both a little lonely, so maybe they can stick together a little. Sah can certainly hold her own when it comes down to it, perhaps she could sort-of keep an eye out for him too.

(quote me, I respond faster)

zephira738

Timid Hunter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 pm
RockerWolfie1616
nekolulu

o u o Alright sounds good, do you prefer guild rp or messenger rp?
Also would you want me to start something or can you start a rp for us? ^ ^

I prefer guild, I can. thanks wolfie I will have the link for you soon =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm
zephira738
I would love to RP with Tavshed, I had an idea for an odd sort of friendship that might work. My Soq Sah'erir is rather cold emotionally, and mainly relies on logic to interact. Someone who doesn't chatter pointlessly might be someone she could connect with better, and while I'm doubtful that they would ever have a happy lets-play friendship I'm pretty sure they could get along fairly well. They're both a little lonely, so maybe they can stick together a little. Sah can certainly hold her own when it comes down to it, perhaps she could sort-of keep an eye out for him too.

(quote me, I respond faster)

That sounds like a really great thing for Tavshed, he doesn't speak much unless he forces himself; which usually ends with him in pain. But, he could use someone stronger around to sort of, maybe make him feel less nervous/fearful and, maybe get him get out of his shell? XD
What kind of rp do you prefer? o u o  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm
here is the link wolfie =)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 pm
New Plots added, working on Isa rp's I promise! ; ;  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am
nekolulu
here is the link wolfie =)

Sorry for the wait <3 Tag!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm
Hi there! I was looking over your plots for Isa, and I have a few rainbowy Soquili who wouldn't mind a friendly encounter. My teepee if you'd like to look through them.

The ones I was thinking of:
Zaine is a big flirt, so watch out for him. lol
Shania is a sweetheart who wouldn't mind making a new friend.
Calliopi is a very vivacious female who tends to try and hog the spotlight, and is very vain. She tends to only socialize with others she finds attractive, so if she speaks to another Soquili, they should consider it a compliment.  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm
Moxxiie
Hi there! I was looking over your plots for Isa, and I have a few rainbowy Soquili who wouldn't mind a friendly encounter. My teepee if you'd like to look through them.

The ones I was thinking of:
Zaine is a big flirt, so watch out for him. lol
Shania is a sweetheart who wouldn't mind making a new friend.
Calliopi is a very vivacious female who tends to try and hog the spotlight, and is very vain. She tends to only socialize with others she finds attractive, so if she speaks to another Soquili, they should consider it a compliment.

I'd love to do a rp with any of your pretty rainbow soq XD
It just depends on where you want to rp, I currently can't make threads in the guild I still have a few to make XDD so if you want guild rp I would love it if you made the thread ; ; and, as far as picking maybe Shania or Calliopi? Whoever you want rp for more? Because Isa could get along with both I think ^ - ^
Sorry it took me so long to respond! If you would like rp over aim instead please just tell me <3 Or if you wish for me to make the thread I can do that too it might just take a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:22 pm
Bumping this up : /
If you still want rp, please tell me...  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:32 pm
Perhaps some rp with Bernard and Isa? o3o Bernard's from a more traditional herd, so seeing a sprightly (and independent) female would broaden his horizons a bit. I'm not sure if she would also take offense to him trying to take the lead as a gentleman, but if so it would also add more lulz. He's also quite lost in the Kawani lands and wouldn't mind just random company anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 pm
Ol-j-man
Perhaps some rp with Bernard and Isa? o3o Bernard's from a more traditional herd, so seeing a sprightly (and independent) female would broaden his horizons a bit. I'm not sure if she would also take offense to him trying to take the lead as a gentleman, but if so it would also add more lulz. He's also quite lost in the Kawani lands and wouldn't mind just random company anyway.

She would only take offense if he kept doing it XDD and I agree it would be funny. She needs more rp and, I'd love to have some with him o u o
Do you want to make the thread or do you prefer Aim rp or some other type? If you want me to make the rp..It won't be up till possibly this coming Monday since this weekend I'll be gone seeing family and, going to a girls weekend xp
But, yes! <3 Just tell me what you want I'm cool with anything ^ - ^

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 am
Meant to reply last night but fell asleep. XD I can do either AIM or guild but prefer guild since it's much easier to keep track of instead of stuffing it in my numerous other documents.

Hum, things to do . . . Does she inhabit a specific area for one?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 am
two offers!

First.. i'd like to offer up my big fluffy girl Idonea for some friendly rp with tavshed, she's friendly and her coat's naturally fluffy giving an even bulkier fasad to her already large form lol. Perhaps she could help him open up a little? become his friend. It may take a bit of time for the two to understand one another because even if he said something to her she wouldn't be able to hear him since she lost her hearing as a filly.

Secondly! I'd like to offer up Cadhla for some rp with Isa, perhaps the misunderstood rp (on the count that he looks for femmy several others think he's gay) or perhaps even the rocking hair plot since he really does have some pretty awesome hair in my book.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 pm
Ol-j-man
Meant to reply last night but fell asleep. XD I can do either AIM or guild but prefer guild since it's much easier to keep track of instead of stuffing it in my numerous other documents.

Hum, things to do . . . Does she inhabit a specific area for one?

No problem <3 Isa typically moves about randomly XDD So anywhere you post your handsome fellow at is perfectly fine ^ - ^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff