Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia
TripletFirst YearUnsorted

Zane listen carefully to what was going on. The boys seemed odd. The one seemed to have something going on, and the other seemed conflicted. He had no idea what to say. "Um, what's going on," Zane asked curiously, yet oddly with courage. He wanted to know.

Belladonna, n.: In Italian a beautiful lady.

In English a deadly poison.

A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues

{It's alright}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi smiled as the new arrival spoke up, "Well hello there, we should probably get onto the train, wouldn't you agree Allen?" He said smiling sinisterly as Allen searched his eyes for any sign of Woil. "Like I said Allen, you just crushed the poor boy's spirit, I hope your happy." He said smiling at the newcomer again, "Hello! And who might you be?
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia

Zane ignored the more sinister boy's first comment as he wondered if he had been heard. It wouldn't surprise him. Especially with having a sister like Jazz. She could be so loud and overpowering. "I'm Zane. Zane Acacia," he said to the boy. "And you are?" Zane looked over to see if his sisters were getting ready to get on the train yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 pm
((Almost done with my lay-out. Please forgive me))

Jane looked happily onto the station. Her stomach filled with happy excited butterflies. She couldn't wait, she felt like giggling. She knew this year would be better. Her checks were red with excitement. Yes she was sad to be leaving Thomas's but couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts, to see her friends once again. She absolutely could not wait.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"Peachy." he sneered with a smile still pricking at the corners of his torn lips. Eyes seeing what he wanted to see and so he relaxed his fist, feeling the creature still chewing at his gut but thankful for keeping his head clear and stopping himself from becoming too irrational.
The boy that had caught his eyes previously now approached them and introduced himself. A darker, still angered part of Allen cursed him for his foolhardy courage while another was simply pleased for the ease the boy provided.
"Allen Rhoddes," he said with an uncharacteristic exhaustion in his voice. He felt his fibers and muscles relaxing and allowing a numbing tiredness to absorb him. His eyes looked around the station to further see if he could take his leave, not wanting more attention. Poe suddenly clicked his beak and Allen focused on where the bird's gaze fell. Jane had just arrived on the platform accompanied by an older man. Allen blinked with a strange feeling in the pit of his heart as seeing her.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thomas and Jane had aparated to a small alley just outside of the entrance to the infamous King's Cross. Tucking away his wand and hiding any wizardly give-aways, he stepped out form the tight indent of the street to lead Jane towards the train station. Already feeling the sting of sadness to know she would be soon leaving.
Her trunk was neatly packed and he placed it securely on a trolley, his own messenger bag tucked into the top compartment of the thing. He allowed Jane the chance to look around the station before they slipped into the pillar of the station, appearing suddenly onto the magical platform with the red Hogwarts steam train. Thomas' face light up at the sight of it, remembering his own journey on the machine.

He copied Jane's searching glance and fell upon the distinguished white head of a boy that seemed to be staring at Jane just as they appeared.
"Someone you know, Jane?" he asked focusing her to where he was looking.
His eyes also recognized the Woil boy from the weeks ago in Diagon Alley. Eyes narrowed and smile slipped, he seemed up to something.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi gracefully outstretched a hand to the newcomer and smiled, "Roi Antiguo, nice to meet you." He noticed Allen's eyes dart towards someone and he couldn't help but look. His smile grew more sinister, "Why don't you run along Allen? Go protect that cowardly woman from her enemies." He said, not holding back on his mental bombardment and insults, "Now then, I shall take my leave." He moved away, however stopped next to Zane. "Zane, do you already have a cabin? If not why not follow me to mine?" He asked in a mock kind expression, though it wouldn't be translated that way to the eleven year old first year.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:56 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image

Jane's smile grew as she saw Allen glance at her. She couldn't help but blush as their eyes meet. She turned away from him so he couldn't see her cheeks. She got up on her tip-toes and kissed Thomas's cheek. "Thank You, Thomas. Thank you for bringing me, and letting me stay with you this summer, it was incredible. I can't thank you enough." She said going back to her normal height. Excitement filled her again. She hoped Phi would be along soon, she could not wait to see her. Every letter had simply made her more excited to see her dear friend once again.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
occ; yeah my format kind of suck. somebody want to make me a new one? biggrin
2nd Year Hufflepuff
User Image
Outfit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
He wanted to strike the thing straight in the gut. Pull at his hair and hit his jaw against the rock of the floor. See him suffer for the things he had just implied and of how well he has causing Allen to relive the memories of a past life.
However, his teeth merely clenched harder and he did nothing. Without a word to either the new-comer or the possessed Woil, he slipped away with his lightly hooting owl.
He approached Jane slowly with his head down, face defeated and eyes seeing none of the floor but simply the empty office with the smashed window, the sign of struggle and the large stone sitting atop the scattered desk.
The memory cut into his eyes for ten feet before he collected himself with a deep sigh, pushing away the demons. The memories that he doubted were any worse than the hell Woil was currently experiencing. Why was this spirit affecting him so? Because it was familiar?
Or because it was an insight into the beast that ripped his father from the inside.

That final though seared his mind and made him suddenly drown in a frozen moment.
Gears turned with picking speed at the idea and his eye blinked once before he decided what he had to do. What this year was for and how he would break the rut he had dug for himself. How he would help.
The moment ended and time began to run again. He picked up his eyes and faced Jane, approaching still, but now with a smile.
"Hey Jane."
Voice fresh and clear, eyes honestly unburdened. Mind decided with a goal,
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

The white haired boy approached them and Thomas lifted a brow in question but also delicate welcome. The other boy, the Ravenclaw from the Alley, seemed more interested in the younger boy than bothering Jane once more. Thomas felt relief unlock something in him and he was able to smile kindly to the white haired boy.
"Hello," he turned to Jane smile a smile, "A friend?"

He returned the thankful kiss and hugged her tightly, lifting her a few feet of the solid ground. Chuckling.
"I am really glad you could stay. You will write, eh? I am glad I could make the summer fun." He smirked with humor, turning to the boy and nodding. "Ill leave her with you, then? Take care and a safe trip for you both. And that Phinelia girl too." he stated with a mature tone once Allen introduced himself.
A sudden gasp emitted from him and he jumped to retrieve his bag, rummaging through it. Hand slipping so deep that it was obvious an Extendable Charm was cast upon it. A smile erupted in his eyes signalling he had found what he was looking for and pulled out a long parcel. It was wrapped with brown paper and was easily the length of a few meters. He handed it to Jane with a wink. "A goodbye present, ride hard." he handed her the wrapped Nimbus 2001 awaiting her reaction as he took her luggage from the wrack.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia

Zane nodded as the boys introduced themselves. He hoped he didn't seem too foolish. He was almost a bit shocked that Roi had invited him to share a cabin. "Um, well," he said, thinking about his sisters. "I suppose not, so I guess I'll come." Zane quickly followed Roi, almost bouncing a bit as he walked.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi smiled as the boy complied, he didn't even have to threaten the lad! Oh this boy will be simple to manipulate to his will, "What a nutter that boy is." He said shaking his hosts head and rolling Woil's eyes. To Zane he would only see Woil's blue eyes, at least, the mask Roi wore. He continued on, "You should be careful around him and the others once you get to Hogwarts, a lot of nutters go there, but if you stick with me and William, I'm sure you'll be fine." He was filling the boy's head up with lies, he had to start entangling his new soonn-to-be-servant in his web.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia

Zane laughed as the boy explained about Allen to him. It was then that he realized that he was associating with an upperclassman. The triplet soon realized that he was doing much better than his sisters. After all, he had hardly seen them. "Who's William?"Zane asked. He had a right to know. Especially if Roi said that he was somebody to hang out with.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:55 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jess just emerged on the other side, fairly winded. When the conductor made his announcement, a wide eyed, paniced, red cheeked face shot upward, unfortunately her voice was barely a whisper, "Wait.... don't leave me... please, no. Let me board.."

Even though, she was seeing spots from her fatigue, the young Slytherin was trying to hurry her cart to baggage, "I've got to board.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Thomas stumbled slightly as he was nearly bumped by the girl emerging from the magical barrier. He blinked with slight confusion regarding her haste. Not hearing her words but rather reading her actions, he called out, "Hey, Hey. Its all right. No one is leaving with out you." he caught up to her swiftly, surprised and mildly concerned at the clear signs of fatigue and physical stress she exhibited.
"It is just a warning call, are you all right?"
His head turned back to Jane and Allen, seeing if they recognized the girl as she looked about their age. Allen shrugged and shook his head and Jane seemed blank.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

Jeffery and Amelia passed through the barrier at a dead run. They had met on the other side and had been distracted talking until they realized the time. They pushed there carts through and then followed not slowing. "Go go go. We are going to be late!" Jeffery yelled at her.

ooc; outfit in side picture, music in bottom words.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Smart. Shy. Ladies Man.

User Image
Amelia Scott
Amelia ran next to Jeffery. She shot him a glare when he spoke. "You think I don't know that!" She said charging towards the train. Their parents had dropped them both off at the station then left, so they had no help. Only following people who seemed to be other students.

User Image
Trinity Wood
Trinity scoffed at the two fools running in front of her. She pushed her cart in behind them and walked towards the sound of the train. She blew a hair out of her face and carefully studied the crowd in the station. Trinity stepped onto the train and began searching for a place to sit.

User Image
User Image
Jane was about to speak when she heard the final call. She looked towards the train then back at Thomas. She threw her arms around him "I'm going to miss you! " She dropped and ran for the train. She turned once again and waved. "Goodbye!" she called to him a final time then jumped on the train.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces